Message Boards

Topic : 09/15 Dirty Little Secrets

Number of Replies: 127
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, September 08, 2006, 01:47:59 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Dr. Phil's guests confess: Their dirty little secret will be secret no more! Will and Jessica have been married for five years, and it's no secret to him that she's obsessed with snooping. But what Will doesn't know is how far Jessica goes to dig up the dirt on her husband. Jessica says she's ready to reveal the truth because everything is on the verge of spiraling out of control. Then, Gina says she's usually a very calm person with a sunny disposition, but everyone will be shocked to learn what happens to her when she goes into a grocery store. And, Christina learned her boyfriend, Greg, was living a triple life. Not only did he have another girlfriend, but he also had a wife! Now that he's cleaned up his past, can Christina ever trust a word he says? Plus, a woman celebrated for her delectable confections comes clean about her bogus baking. Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More September 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 15, 2006, 10:29 am CDT

09/15 Dirty Little Secrets

Quote From: purplepenny

She doesn't have a point. She has a problem. She could seriously hurt someone. There might be a REASON behind someone's behavior.

Life is too short to spend it being that angry.
I agree with you that she could seriously hurt someone and her actions are by no means justifiable. The point I was trying to make is that  each of us (including her) should take the time to be more considerate and aware of those around us. If you know you are blocking the way, be courteous and move to the side.  She says that she doesn't get any response when she says "excuse me" but saying it sarcastically is not going to get her anywhere. A smile and a polite "excuse me" in most instances will get the results desired. 

September 15, 2006, 10:31 am CDT

Get A Life!!

First off, let me say that I think Gina is a certified nutcase!!!  If I were a member of her family, namely her husband-I'd be thoroughly ashamed!!! To allow her to act like that in public??? Did she ever hear of a thing called manners???  And her poor kids have to go to school and deal with what other children say about their mother?  How unfortunate!!!  Dr. Phil, I think you should have given this woman a psychiatric evaluation while you had the chance. 

September 15, 2006, 12:00 pm CDT

Run Will Run!

If I was Will I'd head for a lawyers office and never look back. It seems to me that Jessica's behaviour is beyond destructive and that she doens't have any sense of self worth so she pretends to be other people. creepy.

September 15, 2006, 12:21 pm CDT

If I were one of her friends...

I would be so mad if I were one of Jessica's friends.  I really don't think that I would even have anything to do with her.  That is just ridiculous!  Think about this: employers have begun to search MySpace to find the sites of prospective employees to see exactly what kind of person this possible employee is outside of work.  This could be disasterous for anyone.  People around her need to get far, far away from her before she does even more damage to them than she already has done.

September 15, 2006, 12:31 pm CDT

Oh My

Dr Phil, I work in a supermarket and if she came in there acting the way she did i would say something, we have regulars that come in every single day and if she ever treated one of my customers like that i`d be pretty angry and have to speak up, i`d tell her to shop in the morning right when the doors open or go to another supermarket, or do us all a favor and SHOP ONLINE!!! 

September 15, 2006, 12:45 pm CDT

girlfriend of a married man

christine should throw this guy out on his ear. if i had a man like that i would not have him around. christine time to let him go and get on with things

September 15, 2006, 12:53 pm CDT

the shopper

I understand how the shopper feels, it is very rude for people to visit in the isle's .  I have also had people take things from my cart, I have not thrown a shoe, but I have run in to the back of their heals. and forced them to give the item back to me.  "WHO DO THESE PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE" , as far as I am concerned the only person I would let do this is "GOD"  and he would not be that low or stupid.  I am a very frustrated with the general public also, probably because I worked with the public for 40 years before my disability.  My opinion of the public is very low.  So this is how I solved my problem, I now shop at a store that is open 24 hours a day.  I go and do my shopping at 2:00 am.  It is wonderful, there are very few people there.  I can take my time to read labels, since I am a diabetic, and decide what I want.  I visit with the store employee's .  You would be surprised of the valuable informant ion you get from the employees at that time in the morning. You can also get information on the times of deliveries for fruits and vegetables, so that you can get the freshest of both.  I feel sorry for people that have to work with the public.  They are cussed, spit on, and just generally treated like trash, the people work at night to get away from them.  I don't think your that bad.

September 15, 2006, 1:11 pm CDT

Quote From: ky_mary

I understand how the shopper feels, it is very rude for people to visit in the isle's .  I have also had people take things from my cart, I have not thrown a shoe, but I have run in to the back of their heals. and forced them to give the item back to me.  "WHO DO THESE PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE" , as far as I am concerned the only person I would let do this is "GOD"  and he would not be that low or stupid.  I am a very frustrated with the general public also, probably because I worked with the public for 40 years before my disability.  My opinion of the public is very low.  So this is how I solved my problem, I now shop at a store that is open 24 hours a day.  I go and do my shopping at 2:00 am.  It is wonderful, there are very few people there.  I can take my time to read labels, since I am a diabetic, and decide what I want.  I visit with the store employee's .  You would be surprised of the valuable informant ion you get from the employees at that time in the morning. You can also get information on the times of deliveries for fruits and vegetables, so that you can get the freshest of both.  I feel sorry for people that have to work with the public.  They are cussed, spit on, and just generally treated like trash, the people work at night to get away from them.  I don't think your that bad.
is it so hard to be the bigger person and go get whatever they took again? i mean i don't like rude people and think that is just ridiculous. but i think being the bigger person goes along and these people will get theirs in one way or another.  just the way i think i guess.

September 15, 2006, 1:12 pm CDT

Quote From: ramonadc

I would be so mad if I were one of Jessica's friends.  I really don't think that I would even have anything to do with her.  That is just ridiculous!  Think about this: employers have begun to search MySpace to find the sites of prospective employees to see exactly what kind of person this possible employee is outside of work.  This could be disasterous for anyone.  People around her need to get far, far away from her before she does even more damage to them than she already has done.

i think i would pretty much be done with her!! she would not be a friend of mine. and well if i were hubby i would be damn mad too!

September 15, 2006, 1:12 pm CDT

Jessica is a nutjob

That's pretty much the extent of it.  the show hasn't even aired all the way here, but I jsut HAD to say:  that girl has serious problems.  She's married to a nice guy and she does that??  I could see if she had soem indication that he was doing soemthing he shouldn't--but SHE'S the one who's nuts.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next | Last