Message Boards

Topic : 09/15 Dirty Little Secrets

Number of Replies: 127
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, September 08, 2006, 01:47:59 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Dr. Phil's guests confess: Their dirty little secret will be secret no more! Will and Jessica have been married for five years, and it's no secret to him that she's obsessed with snooping. But what Will doesn't know is how far Jessica goes to dig up the dirt on her husband. Jessica says she's ready to reveal the truth because everything is on the verge of spiraling out of control. Then, Gina says she's usually a very calm person with a sunny disposition, but everyone will be shocked to learn what happens to her when she goes into a grocery store. And, Christina learned her boyfriend, Greg, was living a triple life. Not only did he have another girlfriend, but he also had a wife! Now that he's cleaned up his past, can Christina ever trust a word he says? Plus, a woman celebrated for her delectable confections comes clean about her bogus baking. Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More September 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 14, 2006, 12:55 pm CDT

Good Lord

Gina is only this way in the super market?  Some how I don't think so and rather than her being so concerned about who's doing what to her in the super market perhaps she might want to let someone else do her shopping for her so she'll stop eating the HAM until she gets her weight under control!  Her sticking her foot out & tripping people is just ridiculas and someday she's gonna do that to someone & they're going to beat her within an inch of her life.  Aside from that again she should be concered with her weight problems & be focusing on some better nutrition and perhaps a gym membership and some EXERCISE would help her work off not just her abusive behavior but her excessive weight too! 

September 14, 2006, 2:43 pm CDT

09/15 Dirty Little Secrets

Quote From: momakababe

Gina is only this way in the super market?  Some how I don't think so and rather than her being so concerned about who's doing what to her in the super market perhaps she might want to let someone else do her shopping for her so she'll stop eating the HAM until she gets her weight under control!  Her sticking her foot out & tripping people is just ridiculas and someday she's gonna do that to someone & they're going to beat her within an inch of her life.  Aside from that again she should be concered with her weight problems & be focusing on some better nutrition and perhaps a gym membership and some EXERCISE would help her work off not just her abusive behavior but her excessive weight too! 
 i have only seen the commercials for this episode and well holy cow!!! you are so right about that. i will be watching with much enthusiasum

September 14, 2006, 5:59 pm CDT

I've only seen the commercial too

Quote From: miche1972

i have only seen the commercials for this episode and well holy cow!!! you are so right about that. i will be watching with much enthusiasum
and while they do have a tendency to mix things up in the coming attractions to pull in viewers they didn't mix anything when she stuck out her foot & tripped that guy.  There's just no excuse for behavior like that.  As a nation we've had so much pain in the past few years with 9/11, the war in Iraq & the hurricanes etc. the idea that someone could be so upset over *NOTHING* that they become violent is just outragious.  We should all just be so grateful that we're not having serious problems and that we're here and healthy it just frosts me when I see people act this way. 

September 14, 2006, 8:30 pm CDT

All I have to say....

.......is how rude!!!!!!!  I know it is one thing to have a bad day, but it seems like she is having a bad life and taking it out on everyone that crosses her path.  Wow.

September 15, 2006, 6:58 am CDT

Rude shoppers

I work at a grocery store,and I am always amazed at how rude some people can be. I don't know what it is about grocery shopping that turns usually nice women into roller derby queens. I've been rammed by carts more times than I can count. Manners seem to fly out the window. Sometimes I feel like I'm being paid to be abused.

September 15, 2006, 8:18 am CDT

Jessica wouldn't be my friend after today

Snooping on her husband without cause is one thing but snooping on her friends would be a deal breaker for me.  If we were friends I would expect a little trust and consideration from her not deceit and internet spying.  I would, from this day forward, avoid her company and never trust her word again.  She has proven herself to be intrusive and a complete liar. She indeed has far too much time on her hands.  And the fact that she smiled and laughed her way through her confession made me also consider her insincere and immature.

Living in her little glass house Jessica should be very careful searching for stones to throw at her husband and friends.  They just might turn the table and throw the stones they find on her now that they know how she operates.  And her excuse for listing herself as "single" on My Space just shows that's she's the one that can't be trusted.  She obviously went to the GW Bush University of ethics, and most likely is the ACLU's poster child of how not to behave.  She has crossed the boundaries in her marriage and friendships.  I think she is the one that needs to be watched and scrutinized.

As for the grocery store Nazi, get a grip.  There are no marked lanes and speed limits for carts like on the interstate.  She should get together with the other Dr. Phil guest that freaked out when the customer in front of her failed to put the little separator bar on the checkout lane.  Again, two ladies that just don't have enough going on in their lives.  Just how is she going to feel when the person she trips falls to the ground and knocks their teeth out? 

Working part-time in a large department store (Macy's) I encounter her type frequently.  It would behoove her to treat her fellow shoppers and the clerks with a little more empathy and a lot less hostility.  Karma is a funny thing.  One day she may not be so nibble with the cart herself and find herself on the receiving end of bored homemaker rage. 

September 15, 2006, 8:26 am CDT

Quote From: yogi01

I work at a grocery store,and I am always amazed at how rude some people can be. I don't know what it is about grocery shopping that turns usually nice women into roller derby queens. I've been rammed by carts more times than I can count. Manners seem to fly out the window. Sometimes I feel like I'm being paid to be abused.

i have often been in line at stores and just feel so bad because the person in front of me is being so rude!! i just can't believe it.

i remember one time this woman ( early 30's) was at the till and didn't have enough money well she took it out on the girl working as if it were her fault! i was just amazed............... well she stood there for almost 10 minutes belittling and yelling at the girl! I just have no patience for grown people who can be so rude!

i was a hairstylist before I decided to become a stay at home mom. and i encountered many rude people!!

September 15, 2006, 8:29 am CDT

be optimist

Quote From: yogi01

hi

first i want to say you if you thank that you are not ok in that work you have to change it because life can not stop for you to resolve your problems with this type of people.

i wish you  to find a confortable work where you can find happiness.

jamal from morocco

September 15, 2006, 8:35 am CDT

I do not agree with how she handled herself in the grocery store, however, I do think she has a legitimate point when she talks about people blocking the isles, etc. I think in today's society most people are only looking out for themselves and seem to forget that common courtesy is a value that is lacking especially among teenagers. We should all try to be a little kinder and respectful to others unfortunately people do get caught up in their busy lives and seem not to care at all about the other person.

September 15, 2006, 9:41 am CDT

Quote From: maciasl

I do not agree with how she handled herself in the grocery store, however, I do think she has a legitimate point when she talks about people blocking the isles, etc. I think in today's society most people are only looking out for themselves and seem to forget that common courtesy is a value that is lacking especially among teenagers. We should all try to be a little kinder and respectful to others unfortunately people do get caught up in their busy lives and seem not to care at all about the other person.

She doesn't have a point. She has a problem. She could seriously hurt someone. There might be a REASON behind someone's behavior.

Life is too short to spend it being that angry.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last