Message Boards

Topic : Balancing Marriage and Family

Number of Replies: 1242
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, July 01, 2005, 05:00:43 pm
Author : dataimport
Adding a family means big changes in a marriage. Tell us how you've succeeded or struggled to manage both.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

August 26, 2009, 2:32 pm CDT

Balancing Marriage and Family

Quote From: keutermark

MY MOTHERINLAW BUTS INTO MY MARRIAGE EVERY CHANCE SHE GETS MY HUSBAND LETS HER GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE HE IS AFRAID THAT SHE WILL ASK US TO LEAVE THE HOUSE SHE OWNS IF HE CONFRONTS HER ABOUT IT I WOULD REALLY LIKE  HER TO MIND HER OWN BUSINESS IT IS TEARING US APART AND I AM NOT SURE WHAT TO DO

You must confront her and let the chips fall as they may!  You deserve some peace in this world! 

Your husband needs to man up and take care of this situation.  Being a coward will help no one.

Draw the line and see what your mother-in-law does.  She'll fall in line because she knows if she kicks you out of her home she will never see your husband again.  And that's that.  Good luck!

August 31, 2009, 12:35 pm CDT

balancing marriage and family

sometimes starting a family can take away that "marriage" feeling completely. When you're married with no kids you can concentrate on your partner. With kids you have to somehow find a balance or else you will grow apart.

mma fanatic

http://www.hawaiiufc.com

First | Prev | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | Next Page | Last Page