Message Boards

Topic : 09/18 The Dr. Phil House: A Family’s Last Chance, Part 1

Number of Replies: 134
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, September 15, 2006, 11:58:57 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Reality TV just got a reality check! This season, Dr. Phil moves people into The Dr. Phil House – where he can keep an eye on them 24/7. He will be watching from his home, his office and his car, and won’t hesitate to drop in whenever he chooses. The first family to move in is Todd and Jessica, married for eight years, and their three sons. Todd and Jessica have filed restraining orders against each other, were throwing knives, calling the cops and cussing each other out in front of the kids. Their fights have even gotten physical and have involved the children. Before moving into the house, Todd and Jessica were living apart. Jessica says Todd is stalking her, and Todd says his wife is having an affair. Will living under the same roof again finally bring them together? Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More September 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 18, 2006, 10:00 am CDT

wow

it's a great idea that they'll move into Dr.phil's house, but I hope that they'll improve their way in raising up their children. If they wanna fight let them fight but not in front their children.  I'm so sad about the children.they'll not forget these hard times.

September 18, 2006, 10:42 am CDT

09/18 The Dr. Phil House: A Family’s Last Chance, Part 1

Quote From: saemae

These people are both nuts.  No offense, but now I don't have any sympathy for EITHER of them.  I only have sympathy for those poor children.  The husband is obsessive and the wife is a world-class bullcrap artist.  Those poor kids!
Try being their neighbors......

September 18, 2006, 11:17 am CDT

too bad!

This is such a sad story.  I feel sorry for the kids who are trapped with parents who don't care enough for them to not do this around them.  Doesn't sound like there's a chance.  Someone will end up seriously hurt of dead if it keeps up.  This guy has been married 3 times, time to give it up!

September 18, 2006, 12:44 pm CDT

i dont understandwhy todd and jessica fight even in the dr phil house

it would seem to me if they were relly trying to make a affort to make there marrage work they could stop all the fighting and try to understand one anothers feelings,as for jessica grabbing her 15 year old son by the throat, wow i couldnt beleive a mom could be so heartless to her own child and the poor 8 year old talking about ending his owne life that is a real shame these parents dont see or dont care about what there doin to these children, a 8 year old child should not be thinking about nothing but having fun as a child while he still is a child,that poor boy has already missed out on his childhood thanks to todd and jessica not careying about no one but themselves, todd is a glutton for punishment, i would have left that woman long before things got that bad or out of hand, beacouse i know its better for children to be from a broken home than have to try to live from one day to the next in a broken home, and todd relly needs to think about what he said about beating the guys eyes out that his wife is seeing or talking to, hell tod if jessica wasnt offering herself to him he would not be talking to her, you relly need to rethink what you said,its not that guys falt your marrage is on the rocks, you relly need anger management classes to learn how to deal with your anger, your not setting a very good example for your boys,in fact all your teaching them is violance is the way to solve your problems, you relly need to be ashamed of your self, look at the message you two are giving those boys as how to treat women when they start dating, i pray you two will close your mouths and open your ears so dr phil can teach you both how to conduct your selves as a adult should, from what ive seen thusfar your 8 year old child conducts him self better than eather of you two do!!!! guess what jessica and todd your suppose to be grown up before you start having children so you can teach them so far both you two could learn from your children!!!! they do conduct themselves better that eather of you  two have sofar from just what ive seen!!!!!!  grow up todd stop being a bad ass when it comes to not getting your way,i mean relly you complaning about dr phil putting you up on a hotel come on man, i could have understood your anger if dr phil sent you to a camp ground with a pup tent,  lol you acted like you were afraid some one other than you was goin to be sleeping with your wife, you didnt relly think dr phil would let her move a boy friend in there with her did you? lol  if so you relly do need dr phils help!!!!!

September 18, 2006, 1:09 pm CDT

Just Saw The Show

Hi Everyone another message on my thoughts about todays show. I for one love the idea of The Dr Phil House but I am really concern about the Boys. I really wish they did not bring them to the house but I guess no one would look after them. And Tod and his wife really need to grow up and she needs to start being honest with herself and him. She is not fooling soon as she opened her mouth I could tell she was lying. I do not think those boys should not have to hear that nor did the mom had the right to lay her hands on her son for no reason. Now I would agree with Dr Phil when he said they act nutty and should have more sence. All I can say now is I wish Dr Phil and the couple the Best of luck and I will keep watching to see what happens next. Bye for now Teen,Shorty,..........

September 18, 2006, 1:50 pm CDT

A Family Last Chance

Quote From: sissy32

This is such a sad story.  I feel sorry for the kids who are trapped with parents who don't care enough for them to not do this around them.  Doesn't sound like there's a chance.  Someone will end up seriously hurt of dead if it keeps up.  This guy has been married 3 times, time to give it up!

I agree it is a sad story.  The kids are the only ones suffering through all of this.  I really believe they need to divorce for the sake of the children. 

She is not truthful and he is so full of anger that he refuses to see straight.  If he really thinks she is having an affair, then he should just leave.  I can see why the other marriages didnt last.

September 18, 2006, 1:52 pm CDT

A Family Last Chance

This couple needs to get a divorce for the sake of the children.. They are the ones suffering.

September 18, 2006, 2:17 pm CDT

Wish You were there for me.

I hope these people are thankful that you, Dr. Phil, are working with them.  I wish these people could be fast forwarded into a role play of how Nasty a divorce can and will be.  Both have errored and I truly believe if you work with them Dr. Phil that the love that is there can be restored.  Thank you Dr. Phil, for working with these people. 

September 18, 2006, 2:23 pm CDT

What a waste of time

Shame.  The woman is a total user of anyone she comes in contact with.  What a shame.

September 18, 2006, 2:25 pm CDT

Todd's an abuser

Jessica needs to get out. I can tell that Todd's an extremely abusive and dangerous man-he exhibits all the signs. Any time a man lays his hands on a woman, she needs to GET OUT Now. As far as her having an affair, I hope she is , because she might need someone to help her escape her husband. Dr. Phil thinks women who hit their spouses are just as bad as men, but the fact is , when a woman is hit she is in fear of her life, and men don't have that degree of fear.Dr. Phil thinks that abausers can be rehabilitated, but research has proven that that's not really possible.ALL the abuse books tell women that the marriage is basically over, once she is hit because the balance of power is changed forever, and so is the woman's psyche.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next | Last