Message Boards

Topic : 01/01 Revenge of the Exes

Number of Replies: 3696
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, September 15, 2006, 12:01:50 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 09/20/06) Have you ever wanted revenge on an ex-lover? How far would you go? First, look inside a legal battle that has been brewing all summer. Tasha, creator of the Web site DontDateHimGirl.com, says her site is a public forum for women to share their dating experiences and tell the "truth" about their exes. Todd says false information about him was posted on Tasha's site, and he thinks she should be liable for the negative posts. He has filed a lawsuit against her and two of the women who posted. When they face off for the first time, who does Dr. Phil think is right? Then, Ashley found out her boyfriend, Corey, had cheated on her three times during their 10-month relationship. Now, she says she wants to get revenge by exposing him to the world. So why did she recently call Corey and beg for sex? And, Corey comes clean with Ashley and tells her how he really feels. Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More January 2007 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 17, 2006, 4:41 pm CDT

But revenge feels so good !

I was dumped 9 years ago by a man who I thought loved me. He lied, left me with a child to raise alone and I wish every day that he would get hit by a bus.  He does nothing for us, never sees his child and his family could care less about us. It's all well and good to tell someone to get over it and let the pain and anger go away when this happens to you, but revenge would still feel sweet to me!   I have never been on the site but I would feel much better if I could warn another woman to steer clear of him. I wish I would have known what I know now 9 years ago.  I think the site is a good idea if it saves one woman from the heartbreak that I have had to endure.  And to the men who feel the site is harassing - if they have nothing to hide then they should have nothing to worry about!!! 

September 17, 2006, 5:06 pm CDT

09/20 Revenge of the Exes

The best revenge is moving on and doing a whole lot better than your ex could ever dream. My first husband was and probably still is the biggest looser there ever was. He lied to me. He cheated on me and abandon our sweet lovely boy. I haven't herd from my ex-husband for at least 7 or 8 years. My now husband of 14 years has adopted my son and loves him as much as I do. We live a very good life and we have 2 girls. My ex blamed me for his problems. When my son was younger, his father was suppose to come for a visit and as usual he found something better to do. My son was crying and my heart broke seing him cry. I called his house and spoke to the woman he was living with at the time. I told her every rotten thing he ever did to me. The next day she threw him out and he told me I lied to her and made her mad at him. Go figure that. He never saw my son again. My son is now almost 22 years old and he says he never even thinks about him. My husband now is his father. I don't think I did the right thing. But maybe I helped her children and mine. Who knows!

September 17, 2006, 5:19 pm CDT

It Isn't Necessarily a Bad Thing

Although many think that this website dontdatehimgirl.com is a bad thing, allowing jilted women to rant and rave at an ex, it really is not. I see it as  a way for women to see if the man they care about and trust is really the person he says he is or is just leading them on by feeding them bull. Case in point. I found my ex on this site and the comments that I read from other women were were a mirror image of  what he did to me. It is refreshing to know that I am not the only one that he fed his bull to and then ran away when things started to get serious. What is even worse is this person is an injured Iraq veteran that is using his injury and his so called "christian values" to lure women in. He sweeps them off their feet, spending lavish amounts of money on them, telling them everything they want to hear just to lure them in. Text messages, hourly phone calls, emails, trips to see them(he will fly to where you are), flowers, you name it. Once he gets what he wants he dissapears and moves on to the next one. I am glad he is on that site, maybe other women will look before they leap into a relationship with him.  I am not bitter or being vindictive and in fact have moved on to someone else, like I hope the other women who commented on his site have also. We are just letting people know that there are men like that out there who prey on a womans vulenrability and leave them a shattered mess while he moves on like nothing happened. Maybe he will get a dose of his own medicine one day, who knows. However, I think this site allows women to make smarter choices when it comes to who they date... I would have liked to have had a heads up before I made the mistake of dating this person... This site allows women to have the option I didn't.

September 17, 2006, 10:12 pm CDT

Wow, they are everywhere, even in B.C!!

I have read the messages and boy do they ever apply to my life right now!!! Just 2 days ago I was contemplating adding my cheating, no good ex to the web site.  We had gone out off and on for 5 years(the first year of our relationship he cheated on my with his ex/mother of his kids) For the last 4 months (we've been broken up for 1 1/2 years, but continued contact) he has been really pressuring me to get back together because he still loved me!  Well, as of two weeks ago I had almost broken and decided to try again.  We went for a walk and guess who drove by 'on a hunch he was up to something'?? His new girlfriend that he has lived with and bought a condo with 4 months ago, only 8 blocks from where I live. (I had no clue about her, she knew we were still friends)  Thankfully she had the sense to suspect him and drove around my neighborhood looking for us.  He really is a dog and has an amazing ability to talk his way out of almost anything; except of course when confronted by two women wanting the truth.right in front of his face)  I now know that I have  to trust my intuition and though seriously  contemplating 'outing' him on dontdatehimgirl.com (hopefully I have done that somewhat here) I know I have to move on, be happy, and forget about him. 

September 18, 2006, 2:40 am CDT

husbands ex

Quote From: kaykwilts

Even though your husband's ex may be a biotch you shouldn't wish that harm comes to her in the form of her cancer killing her.  Just ignore her comments and be happy with your husband. 
my husbands ex cant stans it because he has someone she is th one that left him and the 2 boys for another man now we are married and she cant have control over him she cant stand it she will call his cell phone whiles hes at work and make sure i know that shes calling trying to get us apart and fighting and tells her boyfriend that lives with her that he calls all day long making him mad and he will tell me that my husband wont leave her alone i have told  him that hes needs to stop her from calling him if she needs to talk to him se can wait until he gets home or she can call me about the boys hes the only one that can stop it this is been going on for a year now and its going to stop or he will be by his self  shes goingto do it as long as he lets hers and all she is doing is wanting to start us fighting and he plays right into it my letting her call

September 18, 2006, 5:38 am CDT

I  just HAD to post and thank  every one who posted on here-This board is PERFECT for me!!!     I have met every jerk you could possibly want to meet-and I tried to 'get revenge'  and tried to warn other women about the jerks I met-   

There is some REALLY great and awesome advice on here-Thank you all so much-  I will keep reading-  

Live well and be happy

September 18, 2006, 6:00 am CDT

Went to the dont date him cheaters site.  Too much entertainment reading the cheater stories.  Really some of those guys are losers but didn't these women have any kind of clue at all of what they were getting into.  They should have ran in the opposite direction at the first sign.  I can understand how they would want to vent their frustrations.  I just hope that their experience has taught them a lesson and don't fall for the same kind of jerk.

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i  myself would give these jerks a second chance  because they BEGGED' for one AND most people in society says' every one deserves a second cance"  Boy-am I learning!  With the loser jerks-at the FIRST sign  something does not feel right-they are gone or I am outta there AND no second chances---   (Do not let self-doubt  or any doubt enter your mind-or get rid of it fast-or you'll never learn!!)  I AM LEARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ( I struggle with it-BUT I AM GOING TO DO THIS-because I am DONE with all these jerks and suffering for it-  

I will DO  what I say-I also hope that I helped another woman struggling with this- 

September 18, 2006, 6:27 am CDT

husbands ex wife

Even though your husband's ex may be a biotch you shouldn't wish that harm comes to her in the form of her cancer killing her.  Just ignore her comments and be happy with your husband. 
thats how my husbands ex wife is talks about me and then when she sees me she acts like shes my bestfriend at first i just let everything go and now se just keeps on and i done with her the nice person is over she calls my husband while hes at work and he shack up is at work then she tells that he calls her allday long to talk trying to get us fighting and i told him that if he cant put a stop to it then he will be alone im tried of all the games with her and she dont want him but she wants to have control over him its a game to her and like i told him that if he wants to play her game thats ok i will pack up and leave as fast as i came

September 18, 2006, 7:55 am CDT

My advice to these two. Grow up this is not Junior High. While wanting to lash out at someone who has hurt you is a normal response. Revenge is not going to get you what you want. Which is probably a decent man with good character. The marrying Kind. May I suggest that you spend the time looking at what qualities that you would like in a relationship and then start practicing the same behavior you expect. Honesty, integrety, maturity, not self seeking. I spent many years becoming the kind of wife that might earn the admiration of the kind of man I wanted.

September 18, 2006, 8:36 am CDT

Childish Games

Quote From: jmolen8362

My advice to these two. Grow up this is not Junior High. While wanting to lash out at someone who has hurt you is a normal response. Revenge is not going to get you what you want. Which is probably a decent man with good character. The marrying Kind. May I suggest that you spend the time looking at what qualities that you would like in a relationship and then start practicing the same behavior you expect. Honesty, integrety, maturity, not self seeking. I spent many years becoming the kind of wife that might earn the admiration of the kind of man I wanted.
I truly hope that these people never produce children as the chances are that they would be accessaries and there is every chance that they would be subjected to their parents irresponsibilities and childish behavior.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next | Last