Message Boards

Topic : 01/01 Revenge of the Exes

Number of Replies: 3696
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, September 15, 2006, 12:01:50 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 09/20/06) Have you ever wanted revenge on an ex-lover? How far would you go? First, look inside a legal battle that has been brewing all summer. Tasha, creator of the Web site DontDateHimGirl.com, says her site is a public forum for women to share their dating experiences and tell the "truth" about their exes. Todd says false information about him was posted on Tasha's site, and he thinks she should be liable for the negative posts. He has filed a lawsuit against her and two of the women who posted. When they face off for the first time, who does Dr. Phil think is right? Then, Ashley found out her boyfriend, Corey, had cheated on her three times during their 10-month relationship. Now, she says she wants to get revenge by exposing him to the world. So why did she recently call Corey and beg for sex? And, Corey comes clean with Ashley and tells her how he really feels. Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More January 2007 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 3, 2007, 8:20 am CDT

the real issue

the real issue here is a legal one not  moral .  He is suing the website owner for damages - financial compensation. He wants money. He didnt go on the website to defend himself because he knew that having wronged so many women - he had no defense except to admit his culpability. something his ego would no doubt prevent him from doing.  Obviously, this guy isn't a very smart attny. He didn't even know which court to file his lawsuit in. I wouldnt want him representing me.    

September 17, 2007, 10:24 am CDT

About Tod and Tasha

Hello, I am from the Netherlands and I just watch the show about Tod and Tasha. I find it ashame that women can destroy men on a website without telling who they are. I think it is more for revenge and the pain they feel because the "relation" didn't work out in the way they loved to see it. I am a woman from 45 years and for sure I had my share off pain, disappointment with man BUT I don't think to destroy men will help me. We always say that we are strong, where is the proove!!! Stop play the victim!!! If a man cheat on you OR didn't keep his promise, TURN OVER THE PAGE. IT WAS NOT MENT TO BE, STOP TO BE THE VICTIM AND MOVE ON!!!

This isn't easy for me, I am a woman myself, to say but women can be so mean and unfair........GROW UP

Tod, I hope that you reach your goal. It is not about what you did anymore, this goes beyond.

Best regards,

Marja Kroon

The Netherlands

October 19, 2007, 1:07 pm CDT

Doctor Phil Show

Doctor Exes Of Phil Revenge The. Did I see this last year? I donot recal this. But any way I think I ditd see--

this last year. Enjoy this year. Sincerley Your. Russell Vlaanderen.------------------------------------------------------

October 20, 2007, 11:08 am CDT

The Site is Good

Quote From: lk1174

I completely agree with Todd, and I hope he wins his lawsuit. 

First I think it is absolutely ridiculous that there is a web site out there to bash on men whom you have dated.  We all have dated one person or another that we would have rather not dated for various reasons, but to get on the world wide web and slander them is asinine. 

Todd said one thing that I totally agreed with, which was, that site could potentially damage his life and his career.  As a lawyer and in this day and age of searching the web, a lot of people could look up his name on the net and end up finding these statements against him, and it could end up detouring people from hiring him as a lawyer.

Another thing I would like to say, is Tasha, seeming like a very scorned woman, would most likely feel just the same as Todd if the shoe was on the other foot.

Actually, the site is an excellent way to vent and it is unlikely that it will really do significant damage to the offending party.

December 29, 2007, 10:58 am CST

A THOUGHT FOR THE WRONGLY ACCUSED

I would just like to say a few words regarding the 'don't date him girl' website.

There are many women out there who would lie because they're jelous or just to make themselves be noticed or feel better because of something that isn't going right in their lives.

I'm speaking from experience, after my husband's colleague. who is a female made a false accusation against him, stating that he sexually assulted her.  After a long and painful ordeal that the whole family experienced, going through the court system for a year and half,  and proven not guilty.

I'm not saying that accusations aren't always true, however before broadcasting it, all elements should be looked into as we are dealing with human beings that have feelings and families. 

This is why I believe Tasha's website is based on hearsay and gossip instead of facts.

If women are to base their finding a man this way then they will probably never find a man at all!!!

July 24, 2008, 12:33 pm CDT

01/01 Revenge of the Exes

Quote From: leighbeau

Oh my goodness.  I am shocked and amazed at this woman's inability to empathize with the people she is allowing to be slandered.  She needs to think about the basic things I taught my children, such as "Treat others the way you would like to be treated"!  This is the equivalent of the teenagers who are spreading lies about other teens on websites and text messages. It is cyberbullying.  What about the man who breaks up with a woman because he has legitimate reasons and did not do anything wrong and she decides to get even because her feelings are hurt so she posts lies about him for his family and potential employers to read.   What about a man who rejects a woman because he is married and she posts lies saying that he cheated on his wife.  Lives could be ruined and this heartless woman is providing the forum for hateful, cruel behavior.   
You must be living in a "dream world".....are you saying women are just hateful creatures? These women have been wronged and deserve to expose these cruel men, vent a little! and this woman has created the perfect place......

July 24, 2008, 12:37 pm CDT

Quote From: ladymarja

Hello, I am from the Netherlands and I just watch the show about Tod and Tasha. I find it ashame that women can destroy men on a website without telling who they are. I think it is more for revenge and the pain they feel because the "relation" didn't work out in the way they loved to see it. I am a woman from 45 years and for sure I had my share off pain, disappointment with man BUT I don't think to destroy men will help me. We always say that we are strong, where is the proove!!! Stop play the victim!!! If a man cheat on you OR didn't keep his promise, TURN OVER THE PAGE. IT WAS NOT MENT TO BE, STOP TO BE THE VICTIM AND MOVE ON!!!

This isn't easy for me, I am a woman myself, to say but women can be so mean and unfair........GROW UP

Tod, I hope that you reach your goal. It is not about what you did anymore, this goes beyond.

Best regards,

Marja Kroon

The Netherlands

You are an OBVIOUS victim!! you've been so brainwashed into thinking men who have hurt women deserve some kind of protection ....YOu need to grow up, Tasha is at least trying to let them see that they can't just do as they feel without any consequences.  Will you teach your daughter to embrace abuse? C'mon. All of you who are against Tasha are whiners....

July 24, 2008, 12:38 pm CDT

Quote From: fetchen

the real issue here is a legal one not  moral .  He is suing the website owner for damages - financial compensation. He wants money. He didnt go on the website to defend himself because he knew that having wronged so many women - he had no defense except to admit his culpability. something his ego would no doubt prevent him from doing.  Obviously, this guy isn't a very smart attny. He didn't even know which court to file his lawsuit in. I wouldnt want him representing me.    
BRAVO!!!

August 26, 2008, 7:22 am CDT

Considering - Tod and Tasha.

Hello people,

I live in Belguim so the Dr. Phill episodes come in latelty over here. Just saw this one today.

Now I like to say this :

Tasha says she has no responsibility in this since she didn't wrote the text.
But on ther other hand she IS the ADMINISTRATOR/OWNER of the website, so if there is anybody responsible for this, it is her.

Now indeed more emploers start to google up possible emploies and if they find those kinds a things about a person, then your pretty much scr!wed.

I have been admin on serveral forums for a number of years (  talking about gaming forums and school forum ) now if any would have posted such a thing, then I would feel myself responsible to remove it, because simply it is my job to do so ...

What I am trying to say is that,  even if she didn't wrote the text, she should have removed it on users request ... ( espicially the herpes, gay, bi-stuff ) she is the owner, she has to power to do so, and with power comes responsability, she just has to take it.

My kindest regards,

Great show,

Axl Fr.

January 21, 2009, 9:12 pm CST

Women,women,women...i just have to say is as much as he has done u wrong there is no way u could post ill stuff whether true or false.if the site is about women talking about thier experience then the names of the guys should be unknown,by putting thier photos and posting ill stuff about them aint the right thing to do..i think tasha should make the girls posting the stuff known so that if the guys want to sue they can sue the person who actually wrote the stuff.

First | Prev | 364 | 365 | 366 | 367 | 368 | 369 | Next | Last