Message Boards

Topic : 01/01 Revenge of the Exes

Number of Replies: 3696
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, September 15, 2006, 12:01:50 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 09/20/06) Have you ever wanted revenge on an ex-lover? How far would you go? First, look inside a legal battle that has been brewing all summer. Tasha, creator of the Web site DontDateHimGirl.com, says her site is a public forum for women to share their dating experiences and tell the "truth" about their exes. Todd says false information about him was posted on Tasha's site, and he thinks she should be liable for the negative posts. He has filed a lawsuit against her and two of the women who posted. When they face off for the first time, who does Dr. Phil think is right? Then, Ashley found out her boyfriend, Corey, had cheated on her three times during their 10-month relationship. Now, she says she wants to get revenge by exposing him to the world. So why did she recently call Corey and beg for sex? And, Corey comes clean with Ashley and tells her how he really feels. Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More January 2007 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 20, 2006, 7:33 am CDT

I agree

Quote From: marshall50

I can't believe this woman feels no responsibility for what Todd is going through.  His reputation is at stake and all she can do is sit on that stage and smirk about everything he says.  If she is such a successful professional woman, why does she need to start a male bashing website?.  Women as well as men have to learn about life like most people do.  These websites weren't around years ago and people managed to conduct their lives mistakes, cheating, lies and all.  I think this lady has been hurt in her past and this is her way of getting back at those men who wronged her.  Todd may not receive monetary justice for being wronged on the Internet, but he needs to be heard in court and bring some closure to this issue of a website who's sole purpose is blame men for whatever wrong has been done to a woman whether a man has ever done a woman wrong or not.
I think that we should be responsible for our actions.  Being cheated on iis aweful, but she doesn't even check to see if what is posted is the truth.  That is wrong.  I feel bad for Todd.  All men don't cheat

September 20, 2006, 7:33 am CDT

Give Me A Break!!!!

I just have to say about the show, that I think it is terribly one sided, and the first guy that was on, Todd, he obviously needs to grow a backbone, because who isn't teased or talked about in their lives. Give me a break, are you seriously going to sue this woman for giving women an outlet to display their feelings, which still constitutes free speech, by the way.... 

September 20, 2006, 7:34 am CDT

TASHA--GET REAL!

Tasha, you know EXACTLY what's going on and if you have ANY human decency it will be stopped.  You have to be making money off this site....and if you're not, then you are one hateful, angry, and malicious woman.  Better hope your ex never gets on a site like yours because I'm thinking he'd have a lot to share and the whole nation has now witnessed you as a person (this will confirm that he's telling the truth!)

Ladies using this STUPID website ~ Get on with life and encourage other women who have been hurt to do the same.  I've been there - done that and anger, hate & revenge do nothing for you.  Forgive and go forward...your future will be much brighter!

tasha with a small t.

I think that tasha has low self esteem about herself.  She mentioned that she got burned by a man when she was 18, I think it was later than that and this is her way getting even with other people lives.  She's playing a dangerous game and she needs to stop now or the or the game maybe over for her before she scores.  And stop dragging these weak-minded women into your little game.  This is her way of hiding behind her insanity.  Any woman that is smart would not go to the limit of doing such harsh mess unless they have been dogged out by a man and they are crazy for letting it happen.  Because you let it happen you, you don't try and make other people life miserable.  I hope that Mr. Holland yes I said Mr. Holland with a capital M take you to cleaners because you deserve it.  There's and old saying:  Every dog has it day when you do tasha you will howl..  Be careful of what you ask for because you just might get it in double doses.

Load of Crap

I went on the supposedly "helpful" site that this young woman set up and was really appalled!  The gentleman that is seeking damages in court deserves to win the lawsuit.  At the very least, the damaging comments about his lifestyle should be removed.  This is slander and as he stated, no better than tabloid slamming.  I can't imagine anyone being so angry that they would seek to publicly humiliate the person they claim wronged them.  Isn't that kind of like the pot calling the kettle...?  I too have been hurt and dumped several times in my life, but as one person blogged "Happiness is the best revenge"   As for me, I don't want to waste time in my life with anyone who doesn't want to be with me.  Life is too short-get over it!!!

September 20, 2006, 7:35 am CDT

09/20 Revenge of the Exes

As someone that owns several Forums, I truly hope she doesn't get "nailed".

I've read some of the entries there and it's obvious the women were hurt, and in some cases, they were taken across by the guy. If I was just entering the dating field at my age, I would welcome something like this to check up on the person I may think about dating. I think if you take the information with a grain of salt and keep it in the back of your mind, once you meet the person you can judge for yourself.

I honestly believe the guy on the show today exaggerated his "loss" and it's another case of someone suing to get money for the sake of suing. He didn't lose his life, he still has it. He didn't lose his happiness as he's responsible for his own happiness. I say, get down off the cross honey because someone else needs the wood and if it upsets him to that degree he has the ability, just like any other man, to go to the site and post a rebuttal.

September 20, 2006, 7:36 am CDT

wasted of time

Tasha shouldn't have made a site like that one.I feel like if things go wrong in relationship you break-up and learn from it.And don't make that mistake again....Why didn't she make a site that can help women and men get child support do a site for DEAD BEAT DADS AND MOMS.That help out alot of people.<<<<She should erase the post or shut it down>>>>>>

September 20, 2006, 7:38 am CDT

Bitter woman

The woman who owns the nasty website is a bitter little woman. Honey, get a life and stop living yours to be nasty. There is so much joy out here. Why muck it all up with hatred?

Seriously Quit Whinning!!

Quote From: laedej

Wow...I can see both sides of this.  But, guys dog women everyday and get away with it. I've often wished there was a place to warn other women.  I like that idea.  So many are insincere and hurtful, when all they have to do is be honest if they're not interested in a person.  If it isn't true, ignore it. 
Seriously... this whole thing is dumb!!  She is protected under free speach (heck if people can trash our country and burn the flag and etc, and thats 'protected' then what is so different about this?!?!)  And guess what, we all have this amazing ability to not participate in or read something like this on the internet...its called FREE WILL to turn the internet off!!!  Celebrities go through this everyday with the tabloids (sorry dr. phil but thats why i think you are a little biast on this issue).  He needs to be a strong man and just let it go.  By whinning over it he is just giving her what she wants from the site, for guys to fret.  Besides, I personally didn't know about this site until this show.  He is only giving it more publicity!!  People bash eachother all the time. It is a fact of life, yes its very immature, very immoral, and very pathetic, but face it, it's a part of life!  Are you gonna try to go out and sue everyone who has a bad thing to say about you?!?

I thought of doing the same thing!

I know how this woman feels.Because I thought of doing the same thing.Revenge is just a temporary thing & it does make you feel better.I've been married for 14yrs.After you have been married for that long it hurts to even think that your husband could or would cheat on you.But, that just goes to show that some MEN are PIGS & insensative to a womans feelings.I say that this woman did the right thing. YOU GO GIRL!

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next | Last