Message Boards

Topic : Ways to Exercise in the House

Number of Replies: 2019
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Sunday, September 17, 2006, 12:34:45 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Can't get out of the house due to weather, injury or disability, or just busy watching the kids? Are you trying to lose weight, get in shape, improve flexibility and circulation, or tone your body? Share your tips to exercising without leaving your home.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

February 5, 2009, 9:48 am CST

Ways to Exercise in the House

I have two children only 13 months apart and my last one came by c section. Any suggestions on ways that I can get rid of this belly fat?? The rest of me needs work too but I am most worried about this very unattractive hanging pouch...

February 9, 2009, 12:40 pm CST

Need Motivation and support

New to this thread. I am really having a hard time getting started and have no energy. Could use the push and lets help each other. Whats your story?

February 18, 2009, 7:56 am CST

Quote From: tm4chang3

New to this thread. I am really having a hard time getting started and have no energy. Could use the push and lets help each other. Whats your story?
I was overweight and depressed for years until I came across this amazing program called fit4lyfe.It completely changed my lifew hile maintaining who I was. It takes into consideration that a dieter and person who works out needs a life and has a life,maybe kidss too, and for me I hated working out. This program is a personalized one on one approach to successfully eating and working your way to losing weight and feeling great! check it out   www.fit4lyfe.webs.com

February 18, 2009, 7:56 am CST

Quote From: stajames

Hello, my name is staci and I am 21 years old. I am currently trying to lose weight but have a problem. I do exercise everyday and drink plenty of water but we don't have the money to buy expencive diet food and the food that my family usually brings in is not very healthy. Does anyone have any tips to what I should do becasue food is my weekness. Please help!
I was overweight and depressed for years until I came across this amazing program called fit4lyfe.It completely changed my lifew hile maintaining who I was. It takes into consideration that a dieter and person who works out needs a life and has a life,maybe kidss too, and for me I hated working out. This program is a personalized one on one approach to successfully eating and working your way to losing weight and feeling great! check it out   www.fit4lyfe.webs.com

March 30, 2009, 7:25 am CDT

for myself

I am a mother of 2 wonderful boys and a wife to a wonderful husband who is in the military.  My husband (Aron) will be leaving soon for six months on a deployment and while he is gone I would like to do a transformation with my body.   I was wondering if anyone had any type of diet plan and work out that I could use and follow that would benefit me in that time period.  He just does so much for us and to show my appreciation for him and to help me with my health I would like to do this for us.   Thank you for taking the time to read my message.  Any information you could provide me would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks again.  Jamie

May 29, 2009, 4:03 pm CDT

Exercise: Take the bus!!!

I take the bus everywhere.  There is some places it don't go or it is faster to walk there.  I love the bus because it gets me off my butt.

June 19, 2009, 4:15 am CDT

HELLO???

I have been gone a full year.

WOW!

So many things have changed.

Here it is swimsuit season and I'm determined to do something about it.

That something is my "fat Belly"

Anybody out there remember me?

I hope to reconnect and make new friends as I restart myself fot the millionth time!

hugs MB

July 26, 2009, 11:31 am CDT

Mother of 2 Needs HELP!

Hey all, I'm a 21 year old mother of 2 boys that are two years, and 10 months old. I am obese, because I have never really lost my pregnancy weight and my husband spoils me by buying me all of the stuff I LOVE to eat  and drink (pop, m&m blizzards from dairy queen...mmmmmmm) My problems seem NUMEROUS! lol. I can't seem to find time to exercise during my day, and my husband keeps buying fatty foos for me evern though I say no. He knows I like it, so he wants to make me happy. It does in the short run, but I just get bigger. We don't have much money at all, and mostly just make sure the kids have all of the food they need and we sometimes end up skipping out on us at times. Any suggestions??!?!

August 17, 2009, 6:38 pm CDT

C-section

Quote From: d_reid

I have two children only 13 months apart and my last one came by c section. Any suggestions on ways that I can get rid of this belly fat?? The rest of me needs work too but I am most worried about this very unattractive hanging pouch...
let me tell you that having had 2 c-sections of my own &  having attained a goal weight of 130 lbs excercising every day for a full year, I had good tone, strong abs again but  I did not lose the Pouch of loose skin that will not go back in shape!!!!!  It looked better but was still there and eventually  I had enough of it and had a partial tummy tuck.

First | Prev | 197 | 198 | 199 | 200 | 201 | 202 | Next Page | Last Page