Message Boards

Topic : 09/25 The Dr. Phil House: A Family's Last Chance, Part 2

Number of Replies: 329
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, September 22, 2006, 12:18:43 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Todd and Jessica's marriage had hit rock bottom with restraining orders, physical fights and ugly accusations in front of their three sons. Dr. Phil moved their family into The Dr. Phil House, where he could watch their every move and interaction with each other, and intervene whenever he chose. Within minutes of being under the same roof, Todd and Jessica launched into a marathon fight. Dr. Phil makes his first house call to show the couple how their fighting is affecting the kids. Then, after repeatedly denying that she was having an affair, Jessica has a woman-to-woman talk with a producer. Will she finally come clean? Tell us your thoughts.

Find out what happened on the show.

More September 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 22, 2006, 2:39 pm CDT

why can't i view it?

all i get is a black blank box..............any suggestions?

September 23, 2006, 9:21 am CDT

Blank black box.

Quote From: chesne55

all i get is a black blank box..............any suggestions?

I have the same problem after the tv is on for a while. I push the display button and the black box disappears. Also when I record anything it goes away too. I hope this helps temporarily. Jeannette

September 23, 2006, 10:18 am CDT

09/25 The Dr. Phil House: A Family's Last Chance, Part 2

Yeah i am not sure what will happen with them but i know Dr.Phil will take good care of them,i bet he is mad at them or something like that!

September 23, 2006, 11:40 am CDT

Children

What those two are doing to each other is bad enough. But when I see the children in the middle of these fights, it's disgusting!!  To me, this is child abuse.  They are two VERY selfish people to put their children in this situation.  This couple are much better apart if things were to remain the same.  The women needs to get honest, and the man needs anger management - BIG TIME!  They are equally to blame.

September 23, 2006, 12:02 pm CDT

Hanky Panky or sleeping on the couch?

I have had male friends over and they have stayed on the couch.  What she is doing, even if it was innocent (I doubt that!!) is called stirring the pot.  She knows her husband is stalking her (so she says) yet she pulls stunts like this!?!?!?  Get a room, get real, and leave the kids out of it! Mister you need a divorce, the party is over........She is too manipulative and dishonest to ever get real.

P.S. You are no Hero either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stand up on your hind legs and get your child out of this abusive situation!!!

September 23, 2006, 4:43 pm CDT

Reminds Me of My Childhood...That Ain't Good

This is bad, so so so bad.  This couple reminds me of my childhood.  They need to either change their ways or PART WAYS.  What they are doing to each other is one thing they are adults.  But lets get serious about those kids right now.......those scars won't show for a while, I know I am 48 years old and I still to this day catch myself seeing a scar or two caused by Mommy Dearest or Dumb Dumb Daddy.  And they just didn't know any better.  This couple has Dr. Phil thank God!!!! My parents did not.  This lady is absolutely fooling around on her husband, and you know what, the way he treats her and talks to her, I would leave him first then find someone else.  This man, and I use that word "man" very very loosely, two words GROW UP. I have seen 13 year olds act better.  In my opinion they both are liars, they both are very poor excuses for parents, they both need to know that everyone watching the show can see right through them.  So they need to get real and reach out and take hold of all the help that Dr. Phil is offering them, change while they can because if not their children will grow up and God forbid but they will turn to drugs or crime or whatever else they need to get them through all the pain their parents have caused them.  It is just a shame, in my opinion neither of these parents should be allowed to be parents, there are so many other people out there who can't have children who would be good parents to the children, who would love them, not scream, beat down with words or fists etc the children.  And let me tell you I spent my entire childhood watching my parents fight with each other, hearing them call each other names, and I spent a good amount of my teen years into and through my 20's and 30's fighting, swearing, drinking, doing drugs and sleeping around............not all can I blame on my parents but it all started because of where I came from.....no love, I learned how to fight and swear at home.  Think about it.  What are you teaching your children.

September 23, 2006, 4:56 pm CDT

todd and jessica

Jessica is not coming clean about the sleep over male. Either he is or not sleeping with her sexually. NOt really inportant. Jessica is at the least taunting Todd. They need to sit down and have a mediator. Play by the rules. Both have issues. Both need to come clean.  A Clean break or nothing. Keep the children out of it. Probably need the children to be some place else while they  work through this. So there is no chance of fighting in front of the children. Needs to be clear fair fighting and no arguing and yelling. Ask questions and wait for answer then next question. etc. They stay on the same issue till all out war.

Good luck.

Larry Colin

September 23, 2006, 6:06 pm CDT

Crazy Parents

I watched and watched and couldn't believe what I was hearing from these two "adults".  I am the person who has to try to educate and fix the children from these relationships that walk into my classroom.  What are they doing?  These children should be removed from this household immediately.  How dare you put your children through this.  They didn't ask for your crazy nonsense.  The emotional terrorism drained me just watching it.  Both parents have chosen the behaviors that they are exhibiting.  I hope that when their children are involved in "dysfunctional" relationships that they remember that they are the cause for the future of their children's relationships.  These parents, if that is what you call them, are pathetic.

September 23, 2006, 9:21 pm CDT

Todd and Jessica

I Think Jessica will come clean about the affair, but she will continue to try to play the victim in this relationship.  She knows exactly how to push Todds' buttons, and Todd knows how to push hers.  They are both too selfish to think about the children, and I don't feel they should stay together.  I think the relationship is doing the children more harm than good.  It doesn't teach the boys how to relate to a women, and it is letting Jessica and Todd try to use the children as objects to use against each other.

September 23, 2006, 9:32 pm CDT

SOMETHING IS SOOOOO WRONG!

I can't believe these people.....what an example for the children!!!!!!  There are too many red flags in this whole thing, I don't believe that either of the parents are truthful.......neither seem to REALLY want to make this marriage work.  The male friend, sleeping on the couch.......bologna!  I don't blame the husband to be mad, marriage isn't a license for the crap that either of them are showing.

Dr. Phil, I don't see that they deserve a chance in your house......I don't think she wants it to work.....he is a hot head......... I am just so confused by the "stories" they come up with.....never the same.  Hopefully you will make them see they need some major help.....and REALLY want it...........or that for the sake of the boys, they need to split up. They don't seem to care about anything other than their own feelings.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last