Message Boards

Topic : Sex

Number of Replies: 1104
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, July 01, 2005, 05:03:20 pm
Author : dataimport
Are you getting enough? Maintaining the sizzle? Or just too tired to even think about it?

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

May 23, 2008, 12:56 pm CDT

Sex

Thanks jaimie for your reply,

she worries about running out of her medicine. Thats because she takes to much.. As for her reaction when I confront her about it, its either two ways she reacts, sometimes she gets very defensive and even agressive saying things like  'IF YOU WERE IN THE PAIN IM IN YOU WOULD FEEL DIFFERENT"  or she gets somber like she knows  things are bad and is looking for even more sympathy by crying and such, its hard for me to get more vocal or even more forcefull with her crying and I think she knows that.

May 28, 2008, 7:33 am CDT

Help

I don't know if this is the right topic i need to be on or not.....But i have issues with my husband... We have been married for y9 years now. we have one kid together and i had one from a previous marriage.  after our son was born 7 ye ars ago my husband and i changed but thats not the issue...... He saids things to me or the past 8 years i guess very mean things, and i guess after the years i have grown unattractive to him, i don't like him touching me. and we hardly ever have sex..... but i don't want to because of the mental things he saids to me, for the past couple of years we are more just like roommates then married. But now he's in this mood if i don't give it to him he acts like a little kid, picks fights with me telling me if id do my wifely duties he would stop, he's even told me he would make me...... Can anyone help me

May 30, 2008, 9:13 pm CDT

What do I do?

My husband only thinks of pleasing himself.

June 1, 2008, 7:03 pm CDT

the same for me!

Quote From: cadbid

I completely understand what you are going through. Though, our situations are different, we both have the same initial problem: low sex drive. My husband and I haven't been married very long either. My sex drive practicly disappeared not long after becoming pregnant for the first time and has not returned since. He is a one year old now, and not a thing has changed with my sex drive. I still have no desire. I am on birth control pills and I am contimplating not taking them anymore and resorting  to condoms for birthcontrol to see if it makes any difference. My husband is great in practicly every area, but nothing seems to make me turned on. He wants it ALL THE TIME, and I don't ever want it. HELP!!
Since I got pregnant i never want sex, its very occaional and im only twenty years old. im not on birth control and it still hasnt' gone back to normal. im afraid he'll leave me because he always wants it and i never want to. i don't know what to do and it worries me

June 6, 2008, 8:24 pm CDT

sexless marriage

I have been married for 37 years , my husband is not interested in sex anymore , it has been like this now for 18 years my hear is broken , and I feel empty and worthless , when he has a vacation  he always picks a fight the first day , so he knows I wont  talk to  him , its strange because when he works he is always happy and glad to see me everynight when he comes home , I am confused . I would love to leave him but have no money  so its just hopeless , I would be so very grateful  for any advice  thankyou

June 12, 2008, 3:28 pm CDT

My boyfriend's RULES.......

I have been living with David for 5 years.  He has CHANGED over the last 2 years.  I am usually always dressed up - with pantyhose, high heels, cute dresses, etc., but it has gotten to the point over time that I MUST dress like this every night for HIM.  The sluttier the dress the better.  I do always looking my best, but sometimes a girl just wants to veg out in her p.j.'s, do her toenails, and just be a girl.  I can't do this.  Every night it is like an unwritten rule that I provide this "performance".  If I don't wear hose, heels and a short skirt, then there is a temper tantrum.  He says "I do everything for you!  I give you everything you want and this is how you treat me?!"  And then there is arguing.  I feel guilty.  I have been getting severely depressed to the point where I am always having panic attacks and have gone through so much Xanax and Ativan, etc., that my doctor won't give me any more.  I truly need some help.  I don't have any family to go to or friends.....  I feel soooooo alone.

June 16, 2008, 2:33 pm CDT

Its a MAN thing

Quote From: cwizzy51

I am so glad it's not just me.  Hmmm you do have a plan there, when he comes back into town I think I will approach him that way right off the bat when he's in the mood after 3 months of being away.  Oh did I mention too that my husband is 17 years my junior.  I am 56 and he is turning 40.  I wonder if it has something to do with immaturity?  Or is it just a man thing.

I think this is something they are born with. I'm 10 yrs older. I'm 40 and he's 30. He is real mature, thats what got me. I could have deep conversation or just have fun. He was raised by Mother so he had to grow up faster than the normal child. But when it comes the bedroom well we know. But I think that happens with most men. I did try to turn the tables, oh no, He LIKED it. So we are in a no win situation.

June 17, 2008, 3:42 pm CDT

the ex does it better

My husbandof two years is a lousy lover. It only takes two minutes and its done. I've spent the last two years trying to teach him but he cant be taught hpw to do me. He's 40yrs old and performs like a teen age boy. He's a drunk and I hate him everyday. I want him to leave but there is always a reason why he cant. MY EX ON THE OTHER HAN IS A MASTER OF SEX!!!  Him and i dont get along but can do sex like he invented it!!! Just the way I like it. I cant and wont be with the ex...but will go to bed with him anytime he wants. Dont want any part of my husband at all. Thinking about just living alone and calling ex twice a week to do me. I belive i can live with that. Dont really want to live with any man. Happy living with just my kids. What you think

June 17, 2008, 3:48 pm CDT

Let him!

Quote From: lanena2219

My husband only thinks of pleasing himself.
What worked for me when my first hubby was that way I came up with a plan. I went to bed took some toys and knocked myself out. He of corse felt left out and confused. Then he wanted tobe apart of what mad me soooo happy

June 17, 2008, 5:41 pm CDT

Question?

I was on line today in my Facebook account and saw that my husband had posted some new pictures of the co-op where he grew up as a child. I saw that he had also sent out an invitation for all his on line friends that lived in that area back in the 80's to come out and see each other again. His actual words were " who's up for a crazy night? There are both men and women invited- mostly women though--and all single! (He's the organizer)

This is my dilema- we have been having some problems over the last little while in our marriage. He has said to me that he's been feeling smothered- that he wants some more independance-?? Want to go out with my friends more- Not really sure what that means exactly. We are not intimate at all anymore- (he's in therapy)..He has asked me to be patient-while he sorts out his feelings..(I'm basically lost- don't know what happened- it's just fallen apart)-

I want to know wether I should ask him about the invite that he sent out- wait till he mentions it to me- or just let it go- I feel that he is deliberately keeping it from me and I feel that it's disrespectful to me and our marrige- I know that he has no intention on including me in the festivities. even though the invitation said you are welcome to bring a friend. Please give me your thoughts? Am I over exaggerating!

First | Prev | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | Next | Last