Message Boards

Topic : 10/09 The Dr. Phil House: A Family's Last Chance, Part 4

Number of Replies: 224
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, October 05, 2006, 04:39:48 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
It’s their final day in The Dr. Phil House, and Todd and Jessica don’t waste any time getting into a heated argument. Then, they have their last meeting with Dr. Phil, who tells them what they both need to do when they get home in order to repair their marriage. Are both Todd and Jessica committed to saving their relationship? Plus, a stern warning from Dr. Phil about parenting their children. Did they take Dr. Phil’s advice? Find out as he follows up with this family two months later. One of them is conspicuously absent in the follow-up and the other reports some sad news. Share your thoughts, join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

More October 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 23, 2007, 12:44 am CDT

It's all they know

our TV channel SABC2 is airing this Dr Phil House at the moment and I just wanted to find out - if there has been any progress from when it was aired in America?   

August 10, 2007, 7:09 am CDT

10/09 The Dr. Phil House: A Family's Last Chance, Part 4

Well I don't know if anyone will read this but here it goes !!! I would like too give a update on me and the boys , and how everybody is !! Of course my name is Todd , We were the first Dr.Phil house segment showed last fall Sept 18 , 25 , and October 2 , and 9th . As you all seen things were not good at all  . Well Jessica and I went through with our divorce , and custody of Tyler . She lied to the courts like she did on national T.V . She received custody of Tyler . I know it was for the support and that is it but hey thats life . Tyler was very vocal about wanting to live with me , but the courts would not let him talk in the hearing at the court house . Well back to why I am on here . I am doing great , I have lost some weight , I quit driving truck , and started my own business  building swimming pools . I am dong well my first year out of the box . Justin my now going to be 17 year old senior is doing well . He has a girlfriend , been working with me all summer building pools , and seems to happier now than he has been in years .  Tyler is is great  , he is starting the 4th grade this year  . He has really turned into a great little boy . He also seems happier than ever . Seth well , he is worse than he was . He is smoking , chewing tobacco , and is still having problems in school . His hair is shoulder length . And he is having problems in general . Jessica well , what can I say here . She is still with her boyfriend , and still doing what she does , lies her way around everything . I have distanced my self  from her as much as I can  . I do not talk with her unless it is about Tyler !!  As for me I have met a woman that is just wonderful . She is nothing short of a saint . She has 3 kids ,  2 of them being special needs kids . I think she is such a awesome woman . But my gaurd is up , and I am just taking it slow with her  . We get along great , we met right after the new year !!!  Well thats a little update  hope all my supporters out there are doing well , thanks for all the great e-mails over the last year !!!      Todd Berndt

August 23, 2007, 7:01 am CDT

dont believe her

i realy dont believe any word she said

pff i hate her

greetings from the netherlands

December 10, 2008, 12:01 pm CST

Best Wishes from the Middle East

Quote From: jtberndt

Well I don't know if anyone will read this but here it goes !!! I would like too give a update on me and the boys , and how everybody is !! Of course my name is Todd , We were the first Dr.Phil house segment showed last fall Sept 18 , 25 , and October 2 , and 9th . As you all seen things were not good at all  . Well Jessica and I went through with our divorce , and custody of Tyler . She lied to the courts like she did on national T.V . She received custody of Tyler . I know it was for the support and that is it but hey thats life . Tyler was very vocal about wanting to live with me , but the courts would not let him talk in the hearing at the court house . Well back to why I am on here . I am doing great , I have lost some weight , I quit driving truck , and started my own business  building swimming pools . I am dong well my first year out of the box . Justin my now going to be 17 year old senior is doing well . He has a girlfriend , been working with me all summer building pools , and seems to happier now than he has been in years .  Tyler is is great  , he is starting the 4th grade this year  . He has really turned into a great little boy . He also seems happier than ever . Seth well , he is worse than he was . He is smoking , chewing tobacco , and is still having problems in school . His hair is shoulder length . And he is having problems in general . Jessica well , what can I say here . She is still with her boyfriend , and still doing what she does , lies her way around everything . I have distanced my self  from her as much as I can  . I do not talk with her unless it is about Tyler !!  As for me I have met a woman that is just wonderful . She is nothing short of a saint . She has 3 kids ,  2 of them being special needs kids . I think she is such a awesome woman . But my gaurd is up , and I am just taking it slow with her  . We get along great , we met right after the new year !!!  Well thats a little update  hope all my supporters out there are doing well , thanks for all the great e-mails over the last year !!!      Todd Berndt

Your story is airing here in Israel now - a little behind, but at least I can take a peek at the summaries on drphil.com. - I am glad to hear that you have found a great woman so dedicated to her kids and that you have made a lot of personal changes in your life - as they say here, one door closes, another one opens......and great to hear that 2 of the boys are doing well - don't give up on Seth!! He may have long hair, but he still has ears for listening underneath, and I am sure he would only be too glad to have you as his hero, to show him that it's never too late to make a change. Have a great year, keep us updated, and best wishes from the Holy Land!

Aliza Bernstein

First | Prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Next Page | Last Page