Message Boards

Topic : **California: I need a weight loss buddy in vacaville ca. area

Number of Replies: 6
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, October 09, 2006, 04:33:37 pm
Author : rvjones123

I have struggled with my weight for years. I need a weight loss buddy. if you can help please e-mail me.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

May 1, 2007, 4:36 pm CDT

Are you still into losing weight?

Hi....I am nearby but don't get to go to the Gold's in Vacaville as much as I'd like.

I, too, have been looking for a weight loss buddy close to me.  I live about 10 minutes from Vacaville.  You can email me at skbruning@yahoo.com if you still want to lose weight or have an "accountability partner". 

PS....I just order the fabulous Shaklee products today and hope they help alot.

February 27, 2008, 1:20 am CST

Looking for a work out partner in Vacaville

Quote From: skbruning

Hi....I am nearby but don't get to go to the Gold's in Vacaville as much as I'd like.

I, too, have been looking for a weight loss buddy close to me.  I live about 10 minutes from Vacaville.  You can email me at skbruning@yahoo.com if you still want to lose weight or have an "accountability partner". 

Hi.... I am looking for a workout partner to keep in shape and commit to a scheduled workout. I cannot seem to find anyone who is motivated and has a drive to succeed. If your someone who is serious about being heathly then please email me so we can disucss our options.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!  

April 21, 2008, 1:50 pm CDT

I too am looking for a work out partner in Vacaville

Quote From: moreno411

Hi.... I am looking for a workout partner to keep in shape and commit to a scheduled workout. I cannot seem to find anyone who is motivated and has a drive to succeed. If your someone who is serious about being heathly then please email me so we can disucss our options.

Hi there!

I too live in Vacaville (small world huh?)  I have a membership to Golds but am really struggling with finding or faking the motivation to go. I've not been living in Vacaville very long and don't really know anyone locally to buddy with.  If you're still interested in finding a workout/motivation partner I have some fun motivating ideas and would love to talk. I can be reached easiest by email; loripometta@hotmail.com 

I hope to hear from you soon!

Lori

April 23, 2008, 12:01 pm CDT

I'm interested and have a drive to succeed.

What I'm lacking is someone to workout with in my area and challenging one another in meeting our individual goals. I can be reached at email loripometta@hotmail.com

I'm interested in knowing where you're located and discussing potential options.

Thanks!!

February 12, 2009, 2:21 pm CST

**California: I need a weight loss buddy in vacaville ca. area

i am looking for a workout partner who lives in vacaville . my e-mail is jkpeeler@yahpoo.com

February 15, 2009, 2:56 pm CST

**California: I need a weight loss buddy in vacaville ca. area

Quote From: skbruning

i e-mailed you. i want to see how this communication process works on dr phils network. please respond. my e-mail is jkpeeler@yahoo.com

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page