Message Boards

Topic : Sex

Number of Replies: 559
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, July 01, 2005, 05:09:39 pm
Author : dataimport
Are you happy with your sex life? Or do you ask, "What sex life?" Share your story with other singles.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

March 2, 2006, 3:28 am CST

OOPS SORRY- Here is my story-

I hope to help some one with this very painful experience- Randy inspired me to share- 

This last relationship I was in-he also worked on the boat for years- and then he just kept working-when I met him- I was not expecting it- but here is my story- 

i  wanted to wait until I was married to have sex, but in previous relations I was raped  three times- date rape- ( that is another very sad story)- but with this guy I was determined to be treated right and not make the same mistakes- unfortunately- I did not have the confidence that I deserve better because he and others told me no one will ever want me- this is very painful so let me do long story short- 

He broke up with me so many times because he felt that since we were not having sex-  mind you he hated HATED kissing cuddling and snuggling-oh god - did he hate it-and he was OBSESSED with my chest- I am normal average- but it was sick- 

He said that no man would wait for a girl to have sex- and he used to get SO angry and frustrated that he would say that it was my job to be used for him to 'relieve' himself-and it would be my fault that he would be so horny and could not focus on work or driving and if he got killed- it would be my fault- 

He sexually abused me- and I regret doing anything because I did not want to and when I did he treated me horribly-  He has serious anger and temper and emotional and mental issues- I tried to help him-and by the way we spent very little time together because he did not want me around. 

He said kissing is boring and a joke.  HE SAID ALL MEN WANT SEX-BUT NO GUY REALLY ENJOYS KISSING AND THAT IT IS NOT REAL- 

He says I am screwed up.  The 'sex' with him i wished I never had-  He got rid of me but I am still hurting and still speaking him hoping he will be sorry and be responsible(  I HEAR YOU EVERY ONE-I AM NOT CALLING HIM ANYMORE-THANK YOU) 

He felt that I was stopping things because  I respected myself- he also would say that because I was raped I was punishing him- and I told him that was not true-by the way -ladies and gentlemen- he says -angrily- that women who are raped never lets anything happen. 

I can go on and on about this guy- but you get the idea-  so far he is right -no one wants me because I am still single with no prospects in sight - and I have already been rejected a few times- 

This was very painful to share and there is more-but I wanted to write in hopes to share with you and that I know that kissing  is very special and precious- although not a good idea with bad hygiene or if some one is sick- 

I don't know if I will ever have the relationship and the kissing I deserve-  I am trying to love and feel good about myself- 

I don't hate sex like this guy horribly accused me of-he is no casanova himself- but he really did damage me quite a bit- 

Randy- don't get married yet- maybe it is time to move on and heal -if you are a good guy and she does not realize that she has a good man- Hey- let her have this guy- she will appreciate you in no time. 

Are you treating her right- do you respect her- are you forcing her to have sex- what are your priorities?   

For me- having a serious loving relationship with the right man has always been second-after myself. 

Hey- I am no expert -but my experience speaks for itself- I hope I helped a bit-  Lastly- it is very difficult and hard to find the right mate-MAN - DON'T I KNOW IT. 

I  am sorry folks but I need to stop- I just hope I made some sense-Thanks for reading this post. 

ASC 

March 2, 2006, 6:03 am CST

Sex

Quote From: buddhagurl

I hope to help some one with this very painful experience- Randy inspired me to share- 

This last relationship I was in-he also worked on the boat for years- and then he just kept working-when I met him- I was not expecting it- but here is my story- 

i  wanted to wait until I was married to have sex, but in previous relations I was raped  three times- date rape- ( that is another very sad story)- but with this guy I was determined to be treated right and not make the same mistakes- unfortunately- I did not have the confidence that I deserve better because he and others told me no one will ever want me- this is very painful so let me do long story short- 

He broke up with me so many times because he felt that since we were not having sex-  mind you he hated HATED kissing cuddling and snuggling-oh god - did he hate it-and he was OBSESSED with my chest- I am normal average- but it was sick- 

He said that no man would wait for a girl to have sex- and he used to get SO angry and frustrated that he would say that it was my job to be used for him to 'relieve' himself-and it would be my fault that he would be so horny and could not focus on work or driving and if he got killed- it would be my fault- 

He sexually abused me- and I regret doing anything because I did not want to and when I did he treated me horribly-  He has serious anger and temper and emotional and mental issues- I tried to help him-and by the way we spent very little time together because he did not want me around. 

He said kissing is boring and a joke.  HE SAID ALL MEN WANT SEX-BUT NO GUY REALLY ENJOYS KISSING AND THAT IT IS NOT REAL- 

He says I am screwed up.  The 'sex' with him i wished I never had-  He got rid of me but I am still hurting and still speaking him hoping he will be sorry and be responsible(  I HEAR YOU EVERY ONE-I AM NOT CALLING HIM ANYMORE-THANK YOU) 

He felt that I was stopping things because  I respected myself- he also would say that because I was raped I was punishing him- and I told him that was not true-by the way -ladies and gentlemen- he says -angrily- that women who are raped never lets anything happen. 

I can go on and on about this guy- but you get the idea-  so far he is right -no one wants me because I am still single with no prospects in sight - and I have already been rejected a few times- 

This was very painful to share and there is more-but I wanted to write in hopes to share with you and that I know that kissing  is very special and precious- although not a good idea with bad hygiene or if some one is sick- 

I don't know if I will ever have the relationship and the kissing I deserve-  I am trying to love and feel good about myself- 

I don't hate sex like this guy horribly accused me of-he is no casanova himself- but he really did damage me quite a bit- 

Randy- don't get married yet- maybe it is time to move on and heal -if you are a good guy and she does not realize that she has a good man- Hey- let her have this guy- she will appreciate you in no time. 

Are you treating her right- do you respect her- are you forcing her to have sex- what are your priorities?   

For me- having a serious loving relationship with the right man has always been second-after myself. 

Hey- I am no expert -but my experience speaks for itself- I hope I helped a bit-  Lastly- it is very difficult and hard to find the right mate-MAN - DON'T I KNOW IT. 

I  am sorry folks but I need to stop- I just hope I made some sense-Thanks for reading this post. 

ASC 

WEll last night i got a break from work for the night <unusual> , and i went over and had a long talk with her she had no idea i felt this way. Maybe i shouldnt bottle things up and let them become out of control. But anyways i dont feel sad anymore, and we talked alot of it out. And things are going to look up from here. Will probably start some pre marriage counseling here real soon. I know that her and i have the love for each other it takes to be happy , we both just need to never take for granted the true love that we have.  

With you that story is so horrible. So many people have broken into sex so early in life that its all that matters. Granted its is very important in a long standing relationship but some relationships arent on that level and dont need to be. You should be able to tell when a guy is just trying to use you for sex or if he is really sincere about the whole thing. Ya know when you meet the right guy and someone whom you can trust infinitely you will make that step again. until then dont settle or let creeps like that make you feel even worse. Hope all works out! 

-Randy  

March 2, 2006, 6:06 am CST

Sex

Quote From: ashes_89

I just turned 17 and i have been dateing this guy for 5 1/2 months we started haveing sex and we told ourselves that we loved each other and that made it ok . we got caught and now we are not allowed to see or speak to each other .it is hard because i do love him we are both chirstians and we both do things we shouldnt (Me more than him) my group of friends are not angels i smoke and drink  i had a fake ID i would go to bars and clubs and i know that if i continue down the path im going down that i could get hurt ,arrested, or killed i know i need to change and i need to walk with the lord  again ,but i dont know where to start i need help and other suggestions HELP!!!!

I try to remember that this life we have now is only temporary, and the things we do now reflect on our eternity. So whats important having out of control fun now or being happy for eternity?  There are ways to have fun without going overboard at 17 years of age your still a teenager getting ready to break into young adult stage.  

dont get caught up in the "whats cool " stage. Live life respectfully and thankfully. 

-Randy 

March 2, 2006, 7:47 am CST

A huge problem, and I am very scared

I am 24 years old.  When my dad passed away at 13, I moved with my mom and ran away at 15, every since then I was on my own.  I had a boyfriend from 13 to 15 years old, so for two years it was one guy, then 15 - 18 I went out with someone else, then from 18 - 24 I met someone else...the only problem is, is that the last two people I was going out with, I lived with.....so my frustration comes in now.  I broke up with my boyfriend of 6 years becuase I was scared I was missing something, and also it seemed like we were more roommates then sexual partners, or partners in any way.  The sex deminished to about once maybe every two weeks....and I was only 21 when this started to happen.  Anyways, I decided it was time for me to be independant and move on my own.  Well I did...then I met this guy almost immediately after.  He seemed really nice at first, then he kept calling me all the time...I am a gym freak, I almost could not go to the gym because he would call me so much...and at work.  He said to me in the beginning because we lived in two different cities about an hour away that it was god that we could just date other people as well but I said I didn't really want to date anyone....to make a long story short, kind of.  I am now living at his house in Toronto.  He had given me 2500.00 to start me out to move to TOronto because he realized that there was more for me in Toronto then in my city.  I didn't want to take the offer because I was completely comfortable where I was living and I had a place to live and a job.  Stupid me.....thought he was just trying to be nice....I quit my job and left my apartment and am now stuck here and I want OUT!  Only problem is, when we first started talking, I was texting with a friend that I had not talked to in a while, so he totally freaked out about that, then I got this call from a blocked caller at 10:30 at night and he freaked about that (although I have no idea who it was) He thinks I want to have sex with his roommate, he thinks because I look around at people (because I am interested in how people are) that I want to date them.  He thinks I think he is unattractive....I can go on and on and there is not one week that does not go by that he will not start on me for the same things over and over and I will cry and he will yell and screaming saying I don't deserve any good, I am a slut and all these bad things, once he gets all pissed off, he goes and calms down (if I am lucky) comes back and acts as though everything is ok.  I can never defend myself because he keeps calling me a liar.  The night he thought I wanted his roommate, I was sick and tired of him yelling at me, so I packed what I had and was going to go back to my city...he started screaming so I screamed back, he put his hand over my mouth and I bit it, so he thought it was ok to punch me in the face.  My nose didn't break or anything, but he has no right to do that.  I am now scared everyday we are going to fight.  I do not want to stay in Toronto but one more thing....he bought a trip to St. Lucia and we are leaving Monday.  I don't even want to go on this trip because I don't want to be around him, but I feel bad because it is an expensive trip.  If I don't go I am a bad person, if I do then leave him I am a bad person.  He keeps saying that (excuse the language) If you ****me over I will find you and run you over or kill you .... stuff like that.  WHat do I do?  I have a job if I want in Toronto, but every since I met him I have never been able to have a day to myself....either I am here or he was ALWAYS calling me.  Please someone help me.  I am scared he is going to do osmething when I do leave.....like stalk me....or really hurt me.  He did it once....he can do it again.  I am 24 years old and thought I would be ahppy single...but I am just so confused as to what to do.

March 2, 2006, 7:59 am CST

SEX

WELL I AM A 37 YEAR OLD WHO HAS NEVER HAD SEX.  SOMETIMES I THINK THAT I AM THE OLDEST LIVING VIRGIN. THE CHOICE FOR ME NOT TO HAVE SEX WAS ONE MADE IN MY TEEN YEARS. YOU SEE I DID NOT WANT TO HAVE SEX BECAUSE AT THE  TIME I KNEW THAT I COULD NOT TAKE CARE OF BABY, NOT TO MENTION THE RISK OF SEXUAL DISEASE. I KNOW THAT THERE ARE WAYS TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM THOSE OUTCOMES BUT I DID NOT WANT TO TAKE THE CHANCE. NOW  I JUST DON'T WANT TOO. I USED TO DATE BUT WHEN THE CONVERSATION OF SEX WOULD COME UP AND I HAD TO LET THEM KNOW THAT I WAS NOT GOING TO HAVE SEX , THEY WOULD SAY THAT IT WOULD NEVER WORK. BECAUSE I DIDNOT WANT TO HAVE SEX, I JUST GAVE UP ON DATING. I WOULD NEVER ACCEPT PHONE NUMBERS OR GOT OUT BECAUSE I DIDNOT WANT DEAL WITH THE SEX ISSUE. IT TOOK SOME YEARS BUT NOW I ACCEPT PHONE NUMBERS AND I GO OUT . I FINALLY FIGURED OUT THAT I WILL NEVER FIND THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE THAT IS UNDERSTANDING OF MY DECISION TO WAIT IF I DON'T GIVE ANY ONE A CHANCE.

March 2, 2006, 8:13 am CST

No no

Quote From: orsons

WELL I AM A 37 YEAR OLD WHO HAS NEVER HAD SEX.  SOMETIMES I THINK THAT I AM THE OLDEST LIVING VIRGIN. THE CHOICE FOR ME NOT TO HAVE SEX WAS ONE MADE IN MY TEEN YEARS. YOU SEE I DID NOT WANT TO HAVE SEX BECAUSE AT THE  TIME I KNEW THAT I COULD NOT TAKE CARE OF BABY, NOT TO MENTION THE RISK OF SEXUAL DISEASE. I KNOW THAT THERE ARE WAYS TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM THOSE OUTCOMES BUT I DID NOT WANT TO TAKE THE CHANCE. NOW  I JUST DON'T WANT TOO. I USED TO DATE BUT WHEN THE CONVERSATION OF SEX WOULD COME UP AND I HAD TO LET THEM KNOW THAT I WAS NOT GOING TO HAVE SEX , THEY WOULD SAY THAT IT WOULD NEVER WORK. BECAUSE I DIDNOT WANT TO HAVE SEX, I JUST GAVE UP ON DATING. I WOULD NEVER ACCEPT PHONE NUMBERS OR GOT OUT BECAUSE I DIDNOT WANT DEAL WITH THE SEX ISSUE. IT TOOK SOME YEARS BUT NOW I ACCEPT PHONE NUMBERS AND I GO OUT . I FINALLY FIGURED OUT THAT I WILL NEVER FIND THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE THAT IS UNDERSTANDING OF MY DECISION TO WAIT IF I DON'T GIVE ANY ONE A CHANCE.

That is where you lie wrong my dear.  I am one of those people.  I don't think....and maybe I am just wierd....but I don't think that just because one feels no need to have sex until they are completely ready or until they are married that people should not date them.  Damn it!  I would LOVE to meet a guy that would not want to have sex until he is ready.  If you need  5 - 10 years then great!  TO be absolutely honest.....if sex depleated from this world I would be one of the happiest women in the world.  I will not give excuses but I hate it.  Maybe that will change once I am able to be a single person again for a couple of years but in all honesty....you will find that person.  Just take it as a blessing.  That one person that you do find, you will be so happy with.  I know a few people that are the same, and they understand so don't take it hard....if people can't take it....it's their loss, not yours.  You will find that someone. 

March 2, 2006, 2:30 pm CST

You are to be commended

Quote From: orsons

You are to be commended.  It takes a special person to hold out as long as you have.

March 2, 2006, 2:35 pm CST

Just do the best you can

Quote From: ashes_89

I just turned 17 and i have been dateing this guy for 5 1/2 months we started haveing sex and we told ourselves that we loved each other and that made it ok . we got caught and now we are not allowed to see or speak to each other .it is hard because i do love him we are both chirstians and we both do things we shouldnt (Me more than him) my group of friends are not angels i smoke and drink  i had a fake ID i would go to bars and clubs and i know that if i continue down the path im going down that i could get hurt ,arrested, or killed i know i need to change and i need to walk with the lord  again ,but i dont know where to start i need help and other suggestions HELP!!!!
Just do the best you can and get married as soon as you can.  If the two of you have to run away, then do it.  Your parents are in the wrong.

March 2, 2006, 2:37 pm CST

No, she's right.

Quote From: heathermj

I understand your feelings about strippers but sweetie if you trust him let him go its a guy thing.  If there is no trust then there is no relationship
No, she's right.  He has no business going to strip clubs while he's in a relationship.

March 2, 2006, 2:37 pm CST

No, she's right.

Quote From: heathermj

I understand your feelings about strippers but sweetie if you trust him let him go its a guy thing.  If there is no trust then there is no relationship
No, she's right.  He has no business going to strip clubs while he's in a relationship.

First | Prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next | Last