Message Boards

Topic : 06/25 The Dr. Phil House: House of Hatred, Part 2

Number of Replies: 152
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, October 27, 2006, 02:14:44 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 10/30/06) Dr. Phil continues his work with six individuals with different prejudices living under the same roof. After John tries to make arrangements to leave, Dr. Phil arrives with a wake-up call for all the guests. Then, the house guests participate in exercises that challenge their personal space and force them to examine their inner values. When the participants have to look their adversaries in the eye and tell them, with brutal honesty, why they hate them, will seeing the hurt they cause change their thinking? Christina and Tessa finally sit down for a heart-to-heart talk, sharing their experiences and their pain. Dr. Phil sends them on a special assignment where they have to trust each other with their lives. As they begin to bridge the gap, Dr. Phil helps them see that they’re not so different after all. Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More June 2007 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

October 28, 2006, 2:20 pm CDT

Dr. Phil House: Thoughts and Proposal

Hi, Dr. Phil.

Last week’s episode of your Dr. Phil House: House of Hatred wasn’t really all that riveting, but I’m looking forward to part two anyway.  This kind of reminds me of a good novel to study in high school English curriculum (different kind of prejudices, and how to keep the peace in a chaotic household are good topics for discussion and projects,) but with the racial slurs, coarse language and occasional violence, this “book” would be widely challenged within the school system.  The only thing missing would be a seventh housemate to act as “peacemaker,” someone who was born both black and white; of proportional weight, neither fat nor thin; and was straight but currently not in a relationship.  And now you’re going to have TWINS ADDICTED TO GETTING HIGH in the Dr. Phil House next time.  Why not just put them on and their parents on your show stage?  Really, how would they benefit to being in your house?

Now, what I would like to see in the Dr. Phil House is a group of women, all mothers, who have very different opinions of child-raising.  We could call it “THE MOTHER OF ALL BATTLES!”  Have mothers who are in the most controversial of situations.  The story would go like this (names completely made up for pitching purposes):

“Six mothers in various situations and with very different opinions on how to raise children move into the Dr. Phil House together to see if they can be redeemed.  Belinda, 43, has two daughters, 16 and 13, whom she’ll do anything to keep as her ‘little girls’, even forbidding them from having extracurricular activities, and attending school functions such as dances.  Rosalyn, 40, has a 14-year-old daughter whom she is forcing to mature and grow up so quickly.  She says she wants her daughter, ‘to be as independent as possible by the time she’s 16.’  Pamela, 45, is a military wife with three children, 16, 12 and 9, the youngest a boy living with cerebral palsy and Down’s Syndrome.  She thinks nothing about especially spanking, slapping and whipping her son when he often misbehaves, and says parents who don’t do this with special needs children are ‘weak, lazy, and just making excuses.’  Shelley, 39, escaped an abusive marriage with her 10-year-son with Shaken Baby Syndrome, whom she refuses to use corporal punishment on.  She wants to world to know that spanking and “belting” children who are physically and mentally disabled is wrong.  Kate, 42, is a divorced woman of three children, 14, 11 and 9.  She is a ‘do as I say, not as I do’ type of parent.  Not only does she criticize and yell at her children for everything, but she likes to go out nightly without her children, either to go partying or to another club or organizational meeting.  Gina, 36, is a firm believer that children learn by example, listens to whatever her children want to say to her, and stays home most nights to do various activities with her children, from helping with homework to playing games.  She says parents who don’t pay attention to their children are ‘ignorant, selfish Mommie Dearests.’  Dr. Phil puts them to work with various assignments to help them understand each other, and give them perspective.  Will the women change whatever ways they need to, or turn on each other?”

And here are the profiles:

Belinda, 43

·          Two daughters, 16 and 13

·          Does not allow them to get involved with after-school activities or school functions (i.e.: sports, dances)

·          Does not allow them to have boyfriends or many girlfriends

·          Has an 8:00 pm curfew installed

·          Makes the girls wear sweaters and long skirts and socks with Mary Janes every day.

·          Both girls’ rooms are laced with pink like a child’s room, their mother won’t let them get room renovations

·          “You have to keep your children on a tight leash for them to be respectable citizens later on… much later on.”

·          Daughters are starting to rebel against her

Rosalyn, 40

·          Four children; three daughters, 14, 11 and 6; one son, 8

·          Has been teaching eldest teen daughter to cook, clean and maintain the home

·          Insists that her teen keeps a part-time job as well as going to school, and help run the house, which she’s been going along with.

·          Admits to being physically and verbally abusive to younger children and teaching teen to beat her siblings

·          “It’s important that teens have as much independence as possible, and parents who deny them this are cowards.”

·          Is trying to get her 11-year-old daughter the same way, but she’s rebelling

·          Fights with her husband on how she’s raising the children

·          Husband has promised to leave and go for custody if she doesn’t change her ways

Pamela, 45

·          Three children; two daughters, 16 and 12; one son, 9

·          Husband is part of the Marine Corps

·          Son lives with cerebral palsy and Down’s Syndrome

·          Both parents have used hands, belts, wooden spoons, and whatever else they can get on, on all her children, including their son         

·          Both parents openly admit to punishing, spanking and beating their son more often than the girls because “he acts the most wayward.”

·          “Parents who don’t discipline their special needs children harshly are lazy and weak people who just want to make excuses.”

·          Children were seized by Social Services after a recent family fight; daughters have being returned, but son is being withheld

Shelley, 39

·          One son, aged 10, who was diagnosed with Shaken Baby Syndrome at age 20 months

·          Son has severe brain damage, weak body muscles, facial deformities, cannot walk independently, speak properly, run, or defend himself; currently attends special school for the disabled

·          Divorced from abusive husband who caused son’s condition, and beat both mother and son

·          Insists she has no choice but to be both parent and friend, and be patient with her son all the time.

·          “Children like my son can’t learn anything from being spanked, whipped, beaten or punished.”

·          Is constantly criticized for her views and decisions, has few friends, constantly screams at her critics.

·          Has gotten violent with relatives who criticize her parenting at family get-togethers

·          Recently had a meltdown at her job, in which pro-spanking advocates “came down on her”; she got the offenders fired, and several more like-minded co-workers quit in protest

·          Wants everyone to understand her anti-spanking decisions are meaningfully just

Kate, 42

·          Three children; one daughter, aged 14; two sons, 11 and 9

·          Expects children to do exactly as she tells them and not question her

·          Smokes and drinks in the presence of her children

·          Would rather yell and criticize her children instead of listening to them or helping them

·          Belongs to a great number of organizations and clubs,  and currently has multiple boyfriends to don’t meet children’s approval

·          “You’re the adult, you have a life to live, and your children must understand that!”

·          Thinks nothing of leaving her children at home every night, and sleeping with her men with the kids in the house

Gina, 36

·          Two children; son, 8; daughter, 6

·          Believes that children learn by example, will keep her own bedroom neat for her kids

·          “Parents who don’t set an example for their kids are selfish, ignorant and undeserving of them.”

·          Loves spending time with children, takes them wherever she goes when not at her job

·          Favourite activity with her children: playing sports and board games

·          Divorced from husband who cheated on her, tends to avoid romantic relationships

·          Turns down every offer for a date or joining a club

·          Is criticized by few people, but doesn’t mind “a little bit of unpopularity” to prove her point.

This would be something I’d want to watch, and would be a true ratings-grabber for your show.

October 29, 2006, 5:58 am CST

Are you concerned?

It is a very scary world.  Are you sure this will not turn into something really bad?  You are planning a visit for this Monday and I am sure you are going to find somethings that you had not planned on.  These people are so different and vulnerable, hearts and minds are going wild.  When things get to knock down drag out bad are you going to get there in time?  You seemed like you were very concerned while in the car after you viewed some of the things that were happening and not happening.  This sounds good, but will it happen?  I truly don't think so.  Feelings are being hurt and they are cursing at each other and staying away, even at the dinner table.  No one seems to be making an effort.  I pray for the people in the house and hope you have security.

October 29, 2006, 6:32 am CST

10/30 The Dr. Phil House: House of Hatred, Part 2

Quote From: davewriter

Hi, Dr. Phil.

Last weeks episode of your Dr. Phil House: House of Hatred wasnt really all that riveting, but Im looking forward to part two anyway.  This kind of reminds me of a good novel to study in high school English curriculum (different kind of prejudices, and how to keep the peace in a chaotic household are good topics for discussion and projects,) but with the racial slurs, coarse language and occasional violence, this book would be widely challenged within the school system.  The only thing missing would be a seventh housemate to act as peacemaker, someone who was born both black and white; of proportional weight, neither fat nor thin; and was straight but currently not in a relationship.  And now youre going to have TWINS ADDICTED TO GETTING HIGH in the Dr. Phil House next time.  Why not just put them on and their parents on your show stage?  Really, how would they benefit to being in your house?

Now, what I would like to see in the Dr. Phil House is a group of women, all mothers, who have very different opinions of child-raising.  We could call it THE MOTHER OF ALL BATTLES!  Have mothers who are in the most controversial of situations.  The story would go like this (names completely made up for pitching purposes):

Six mothers in various situations and with very different opinions on how to raise children move into the Dr. Phil House together to see if they can be redeemed.  Belinda, 43, has two daughters, 16 and 13, whom shell do anything to keep as her little girls, even forbidding them from having extracurricular activities, and attending school functions such as dances.  Rosalyn, 40, has a 14-year-old daughter whom she is forcing to mature and grow up so quickly.  She says she wants her daughter, to be as independent as possible by the time shes 16.  Pamela, 45, is a military wife with three children, 16, 12 and 9, the youngest a boy living with cerebral palsy and Downs Syndrome.  She thinks nothing about especially spanking, slapping and whipping her son when he often misbehaves, and says parents who dont do this with special needs children are weak, lazy, and just making excuses.  Shelley, 39, escaped an abusive marriage with her 10-year-son with Shaken Baby Syndrome, whom she refuses to use corporal punishment on.  She wants to world to know that spanking and belting children who are physically and mentally disabled is wrong.  Kate, 42, is a divorced woman of three children, 14, 11 and 9.  She is a do as I say, not as I do type of parent.  Not only does she criticize and yell at her children for everything, but she likes to go out nightly without her children, either to go partying or to another club or organizational meeting.  Gina, 36, is a firm believer that children learn by example, listens to whatever her children want to say to her, and stays home most nights to do various activities with her children, from helping with homework to playing games.  She says parents who dont pay attention to their children are ignorant, selfish Mommie Dearests.  Dr. Phil puts them to work with various assignments to help them understand each other, and give them perspective.  Will the women change whatever ways they need to, or turn on each other?

Belinda, 43

·          Does not allow them to get involved with after-school activities or school functions (i.e.: sports, dances)

·          Makes the girls wear sweaters and long skirts and socks with Mary Janes every day.

·          Both girls rooms are laced with pink like a childs room, their mother wont let them get room renovations

·          You have to keep your children on a tight leash for them to be respectable citizens later on much later on.

Rosalyn, 40

·          Has been teaching eldest teen daughter to cook, clean and maintain the home

·          Insists that her teen keeps a part-time job as well as going to school, and help run the house, which shes been going along with.

·          Admits to being physically and verbally abusive to younger children and teaching teen to beat her siblings

·          Its important that teens have as much independence as possible, and parents who deny them this are cowards.

·          Is trying to get her 11-year-old daughter the same way, but shes rebelling

·          Fights with her husband on how shes raising the children

·          Husband has promised to leave and go for custody if she doesnt change her ways

Pamela, 45

·          Son lives with cerebral palsy and Downs Syndrome

·          Both parents have used hands, belts, wooden spoons, and whatever else they can get on, on all her children, including their son         

·          Both parents openly admit to punishing, spanking and beating their son more often than the girls because he acts the most wayward.

·          Parents who dont discipline their special needs children harshly are lazy and weak people who just want to make excuses.

·          Children were seized by Social Services after a recent family fight; daughters have being returned, but son is being withheld

Shelley, 39

·          One son, aged 10, who was diagnosed with Shaken Baby Syndrome at age 20 months

·          Son has severe brain damage, weak body muscles, facial deformities, cannot walk independently, speak properly, run, or defend himself; currently attends special school for the disabled

·          Divorced from abusive husband who caused sons condition, and beat both mother and son

·          Insists she has no choice but to be both parent and friend, and be patient with her son all the time.

·          Children like my son cant learn anything from being spanked, whipped, beaten or punished.

·          Is constantly criticized for her views and decisions, has few friends, constantly screams at her critics.

·          Has gotten violent with relatives who criticize her parenting at family get-togethers

·          Recently had a meltdown at her job, in which pro-spanking advocates came down on her; she got the offenders fired, and several more like-minded co-workers quit in protest

·          Wants everyone to understand her anti-spanking decisions are meaningfully just

Kate, 42

·          Expects children to do exactly as she tells them and not question her

·          Would rather yell and criticize her children instead of listening to them or helping them

·          Belongs to a great number of organizations and clubs,  and currently has multiple boyfriends to dont meet childrens approval

·          Youre the adult, you have a life to live, and your children must understand that!

·          Thinks nothing of leaving her children at home every night, and sleeping with her men with the kids in the house

Gina, 36

·          Believes that children learn by example, will keep her own bedroom neat for her kids

·          Parents who dont set an example for their kids are selfish, ignorant and undeserving of them.

·          Loves spending time with children, takes them wherever she goes when not at her job

·          Divorced from husband who cheated on her, tends to avoid romantic relationships

·          Is criticized by few people, but doesnt mind a little bit of unpopularity to prove her point.

This would be something Id want to watch, and would be a true ratings-grabber for your show.

As I read your show idea I thought "Wow great idea and this person sounds like a writer!" Then I read your profile. I am a registered nurse and I once worked with a man and a doctor with cerbral palsy. I say, GO AFTER YOUR DREAMS! I can tell that you are a talented writer and I admire your determination. I will keep you in my prayers and look forward to reading your first book! I have 4 (and 1 more on the way) children  and I am always looking for new books for them! What kind of books are you looking to write for teens?

October 29, 2006, 7:18 am CST

much better!

This Dr. Phil house is much better than the first one.  I think prejudice is such a massive problem in American society and something that may be talked about on television, but not like this.  Most people that have some huge prejudice don't just come out and say it to a person they have hatred for, which actually ends up making things worse.  I think it's especially good to have the white supremisist and the black lady.  Lots of people (Especially middle class white people who I'll bet the Dr. Phil show is geared towards) don't realize exactly how much racism there really is in society still today and why there is "reverse racism" as people say.  I think it's important to get those messages out. 

Plus this show has made me think.  I guess I have had my own prejudices.  For one I always make cracks about fat people, not sure why, I guess it's just what my and my friends have always done and I guess it made me sit back and think how pointless and stupid that is.  I guess put a person behind the jokes I make.  I think another good coupled pair to have on there would be a rich person that hates poor people, and a poor person that hates rich people!!

October 29, 2006, 7:39 am CST

Dr Phil House

I think every one has some opinion but in this situation the volatile mix is something to behold. The large (fat) guy who smell’s bad has the excuse of being fat and that is why he stinks. He needs to take responsibility for himself and do something about it.  The white racist will side with any one who agrees with him. The older woman, who happens to be black, is a racist and is angry at the world for being born black.  What if she had been born something else? Like a man or a Jew or what ever?  She is just plain mad and blames every thing on white people. When will she take responsibility for her self?  

The young woman that is gay is a militant gay person who is challenging the world, not to accept her, she want people to get into an argument with her so she can be right and they can be wrong. As Dr. Phil likes to say “she is a right fighter”  

The little pipsqueak girl who is just plain shallow and can’t stand the fat guy, is a little girl who in time will be dealt the usual blow that life throws at you to knock you down and she will never know what hit her.  

The girl who hides behind religion and finds homosexuality to be a sin and can not tolerate the gay people has no understanding of her religion in the first place. Religion is supposed to be a source of tolerance and kindness and she does not get it. She passes judgment upon people and the bible says not to do that.  So hiding behind her belief is not the place I would want to hide. 

Well that said good luck to all of you. 

David S. 

October 29, 2006, 10:23 am CST

Made me Think

Although Dr. Phil's house is called the House Of Hatred I don't really believe that is the case.  I found from watching them that half the house base their opinions as a defensive mechanism on how they are treated and the others base it on a general misconception of their importance in this world. Once they realize we are all equal, and I mean that, and we are all entitled to respect, love and understanding the better off this world will be.  I think John doesn't take a shower because it gives him a tool to use against those who continually insult him.  As for the racist, what low self esteem he must have to believe the color of his skin makes him better than others.  I hope the lessons he needs to learn are done swiftly and they take.  Repairing this world can be done one person at a time.  Dr. Phil is definitely trying that.  As far as the black woman who is so angry I hope she can find some peace as living angry all the time your life just passes you by.  As for the other 2 females they have issues but I am hoping they also learn lessons about themselves and how to be tolerant of others.  I am looking forward to tomorrow's show.

October 29, 2006, 4:56 pm CST

10/30 The Dr. Phil House: House of Hatred, Part 2

Quote From: davidwsg

I think every one has some opinion but in this situation the volatile mix is something to behold. The large (fat) guy who smells bad has the excuse of being fat and that is why he stinks. He needs to take responsibility for himself and do something about it.  The white racist will side with any one who agrees with him. The older woman, who happens to be black, is a racist and is angry at the world for being born black.  What if she had been born something else? Like a man or a Jew or what ever?  She is just plain mad and blames every thing on white people. When will she take responsibility for her self?  

The young woman that is gay is a militant gay person who is challenging the world, not to accept her, she want people to get into an argument with her so she can be right and they can be wrong. As Dr. Phil likes to say she is a right fighter  

The little pipsqueak girl who is just plain shallow and cant stand the fat guy, is a little girl who in time will be dealt the usual blow that life throws at you to knock you down and she will never know what hit her.  

The girl who hides behind religion and finds homosexuality to be a sin and can not tolerate the gay people has no understanding of her religion in the first place. Religion is supposed to be a source of tolerance and kindness and she does not get it. She passes judgment upon people and the bible says not to do that.  So hiding behind her belief is not the place I would want to hide. 

Well that said good luck to all of you. 

David S. 

I think your assessment of B is off course. She never appeared to be angry at being born black (oh, and by the way, Gary, the white racist, wants the country to be all white - now you tell me who's angry).  I think B's issue is that she's sick and tired of having to deal with crap.  Unless we walk in someone else's shoes, we can't judge them.  If B were a Jew or a man, I doubt she'd be as angry.  Jews and men run the world.

I believe everyone in this house has some severe issues of prejudice and racism. 

October 29, 2006, 7:58 pm CST

You gotta write to Dr. Phil.

Quote From: davewriter

Hi, Dr. Phil.

Last weeks episode of your Dr. Phil House: House of Hatred wasnt really all that riveting, but Im looking forward to part two anyway.  This kind of reminds me of a good novel to study in high school English curriculum (different kind of prejudices, and how to keep the peace in a chaotic household are good topics for discussion and projects,) but with the racial slurs, coarse language and occasional violence, this book would be widely challenged within the school system.  The only thing missing would be a seventh housemate to act as peacemaker, someone who was born both black and white; of proportional weight, neither fat nor thin; and was straight but currently not in a relationship.  And now youre going to have TWINS ADDICTED TO GETTING HIGH in the Dr. Phil House next time.  Why not just put them on and their parents on your show stage?  Really, how would they benefit to being in your house?

Now, what I would like to see in the Dr. Phil House is a group of women, all mothers, who have very different opinions of child-raising.  We could call it THE MOTHER OF ALL BATTLES!  Have mothers who are in the most controversial of situations.  The story would go like this (names completely made up for pitching purposes):

Six mothers in various situations and with very different opinions on how to raise children move into the Dr. Phil House together to see if they can be redeemed.  Belinda, 43, has two daughters, 16 and 13, whom shell do anything to keep as her little girls, even forbidding them from having extracurricular activities, and attending school functions such as dances.  Rosalyn, 40, has a 14-year-old daughter whom she is forcing to mature and grow up so quickly.  She says she wants her daughter, to be as independent as possible by the time shes 16.  Pamela, 45, is a military wife with three children, 16, 12 and 9, the youngest a boy living with cerebral palsy and Downs Syndrome.  She thinks nothing about especially spanking, slapping and whipping her son when he often misbehaves, and says parents who dont do this with special needs children are weak, lazy, and just making excuses.  Shelley, 39, escaped an abusive marriage with her 10-year-son with Shaken Baby Syndrome, whom she refuses to use corporal punishment on.  She wants to world to know that spanking and belting children who are physically and mentally disabled is wrong.  Kate, 42, is a divorced woman of three children, 14, 11 and 9.  She is a do as I say, not as I do type of parent.  Not only does she criticize and yell at her children for everything, but she likes to go out nightly without her children, either to go partying or to another club or organizational meeting.  Gina, 36, is a firm believer that children learn by example, listens to whatever her children want to say to her, and stays home most nights to do various activities with her children, from helping with homework to playing games.  She says parents who dont pay attention to their children are ignorant, selfish Mommie Dearests.  Dr. Phil puts them to work with various assignments to help them understand each other, and give them perspective.  Will the women change whatever ways they need to, or turn on each other?

Belinda, 43

·          Both girls rooms are laced with pink like a childs room, their mother wont let them get room renovations

·          You have to keep your children on a tight leash for them to be respectable citizens later on much later on.

Rosalyn, 40

·          Insists that her teen keeps a part-time job as well as going to school, and help run the house, which shes been going along with.

·          Its important that teens have as much independence as possible, and parents who deny them this are cowards.

·          Is trying to get her 11-year-old daughter the same way, but shes rebelling

·          Fights with her husband on how shes raising the children

·          Husband has promised to leave and go for custody if she doesnt change her ways

Pamela, 45

·          Son lives with cerebral palsy and Downs Syndrome

·          Both parents openly admit to punishing, spanking and beating their son more often than the girls because he acts the most wayward.

·          Parents who dont discipline their special needs children harshly are lazy and weak people who just want to make excuses.

Shelley, 39

·          Divorced from abusive husband who caused sons condition, and beat both mother and son

·          Children like my son cant learn anything from being spanked, whipped, beaten or punished.

·          Recently had a meltdown at her job, in which pro-spanking advocates came down on her; she got the offenders fired, and several more like-minded co-workers quit in protest

Kate, 42

·          Belongs to a great number of organizations and clubs,  and currently has multiple boyfriends to dont meet childrens approval

·          Youre the adult, you have a life to live, and your children must understand that!

Gina, 36

·          Parents who dont set an example for their kids are selfish, ignorant and undeserving of them.

·          Is criticized by few people, but doesnt mind a little bit of unpopularity to prove her point.

This would be something Id want to watch, and would be a true ratings-grabber for your show.

I was so impressed with your script.  I hope somehow Dr. Phils staff review this particular message from you. If you haven't written to Dr. Phil or Robin I hope you do so.  This sounds like a great idea for a show.  I will certainly keep you in my prayers and pray that you find just what you're looking for.  You're awesome!!! Good Luck and God Bless.  :)

October 30, 2006, 6:02 am CST

Dr. Phil's house

Dear Dr. Phil - The idea of a Dr. Phil house is an excellent idea - BUT situations in this house are horrible.  The first couple just had a nice paid vacation.  The people in the house now perhaps will understand another's situation better but it is doubtful that their views will change that much.  So far these programs are repetitious and boring - as well as some of the topics of other programs.  More and more I am turning to other stations. 

October 30, 2006, 6:13 am CST

Your message

Quote From: mom0306

As I read your show idea I thought "Wow great idea and this person sounds like a writer!" Then I read your profile. I am a registered nurse and I once worked with a man and a doctor with cerbral palsy. I say, GO AFTER YOUR DREAMS! I can tell that you are a talented writer and I admire your determination. I will keep you in my prayers and look forward to reading your first book! I have 4 (and 1 more on the way) children  and I am always looking for new books for them! What kind of books are you looking to write for teens?

Hi, mom0306

I got your message, and I was extremely impressed to hear your interest in my profile and my writing.  Unfortunately, this is considered to be "off-topic", and I'm afraid that if the moderators see your desired answer, they may delete it, because it hasn't anything to do with the "Dr. Phil House: House of Hatred" eppy.  You may remember seeing a "religious war of words" between a poster named "jesusfreak" and several other members, for which I put in my $0.02; those posts were removed for the exact same reason, along with a friendly warning from the moderators (which I hope see this, and pass this along to Dr. Phil themselves.)

However, I would love to discuss it with you.  Please e-mail me at davewriter2003@yahoo.com and I'll reply when I have nothing else on my plate.  Thanks. 

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last