Message Boards

Topic : 12/26 Cheating Disasters

Number of Replies: 372
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, October 27, 2006, 02:15:59 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 10/31/06) Cheating can take many forms: secret meetings, romantic text messages and flirtatious e-mails, among others? Dr. Phil’s guests say they need help moving past an infidelity. Noelle says she can’t stop obsessing about her husband, Robert’s, affair. She calls the other woman "a whore" and even beats Robert up in front of their children. Find out what happens when the ex-mistress weighs in. Can Robert and Noelle get closure and get their family back on track? Then, Randy recently found out his wife, Kally, was cheating on him while he was at work. He says Kally went on dates with another man and even brought the kids along! Kally says her husband’s controlling and jealous ways made her cheat. Will Randy and Kally be able to salvage their relationship? Share your thoughts, join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

More December 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

October 28, 2008, 6:18 am CDT

Why is it, men think it's all about them!!

Quote From: strowhat

Some think that cheating is talking to someone, yes it can be!  However if it is all basic and not of a sexual nature taking the two of you further then it is not cheating. Do you know what true friends are?

I caught my wife of 17 years via the computer and listening in on the many phone calls from men, she has cheated and let me tell you the men can say it is not hurting them, bull!  It Hurts!

What can give you a moment of pleasure can take away everything you have worked hard for in life..  My wife went out one nite and said she was going to walmart, never returned till about 9 the next morning with her sweater on inside out.  Yep really believe she went to walmart don't we!  Two affairs later and she swears she never did anything.  I can't get over it.  along with that she is an alcoholic and will not get help.  Lied to me prior to marriage about that.  Trust is just long gone! 

Ladies it is not that hard to keep a decent man happy, we do not require much, Love us, feed us, let us have our time with the guys and most of all be honest and no nagging.  We found you to be our one and then ask for the hand, we then want to keep the flame going but also have some life with the guys.

If a man is married then why does he feel he has to have someone on the side? It shouldn't matter if it's talking, texting, touching or having sex.  We take vows to be with each other for a reason & I would hope not only for safe sex!  Marriage is supposed to be a partnership, which means, in every aspect!!  If you or your spouse needs to vent then vent to your spouse or to your friend of the same sex. If you go outside the boundaries then you are breaking your vows, trust & love for your spouse.  You risk hurting them & your self in the long run. Talking or texting someone besides your spouse is an emotional affair no matter how you look at it!  It always leads to more!

Woman only ask for support, help, conversation & trust in a marriage!  That isn't a lot to ask for when it is natural responses with human's. 

December 6, 2008, 10:58 am CST

Randy & Kally

I just wanted to express my thoughts and worries regarding Randy and Kally.
I've only recently seen this show and I've been reading a few opinions on this board. There seems to be some adversity towards Kally. Some people have expressed doubts as to whether she is in fact an abused wife. I understand that there is a lot we cannot now from a marriage just by watching what is presented on the show. But something about what was presented really scared me and I think many of you are not considering its full implications.

It was said that Randy once performed a vaginal inspection on his wife, because he was suspicious that Kally was cheating on him. It was also said that this episode happened “before” she had the affair.

Now I want you to think about it. What does it mean, for someone to claim that kind of ownership over her wife’s body to do something like this. To me (and I’m a married man, by the way) it seems a cruel violation of a woman’s dignity. This is something I find unacceptable. Even if your wife is having an affair and you know about it, this is not something a man does. It shows that he has no respect for her, as a person. It means he treats her like he owns her. 

Kally also said that he had actually beaten her in the past. And Randy was a bit ambiguous about his answer, but he didn’t deny that fact. 

This is the first time I write a message on these boards. I do it because I felt truly worried about Kally after the show, and I believe she is in the process of finding strength to deal with an abusive situation. I thought she was incredibly brave on the show and deserves support and assistance to go through this difficult process. 

First | Prev | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | Next Page | Last Page