Message Boards

Topic : 03/13 Gorgeous Isn’t Enough

Number of Replies: 372
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, October 27, 2006, 02:25:38 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 11/02/06) Have you ever thought: Pretty people get all the breaks? Well, even some of the most beautiful people have a rough time in the love department. Rebecca dated Dyson for eight years and knew he was a cheater, but thought marrying him would change his ways. Dyson says he married Rebecca because she "earned it," but says he doesn't like that the ring on his finger hinders women from coming up to him. Rebecca suspects that Dyson has cheated on her since they've been married. Is she right? See what makes Dyson storm offstage. Then, Tiffany says when her husband, George, lost 50 pounds, he started gagging at the sight of her body. So, she got $20,000 worth of plastic surgery, hoping he would only have eyes for her. But it wasn't enough to keep George faithful. Tiffany says she's more gorgeous than any of the women he had affairs with, so why isn't her husband looking her way? Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More March 2007 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

August 3, 2007, 9:17 am CDT

03/13 Gorgeous Isn’t Enough

Quote From: kaykwilts

Nothing she does for him is ever going to be good enough. There is not enough weight loss or plastic surgury that is going to keep him faithful.  She needs to count her losses and move on to someone who would appreciate her and love her the way she deserves. 
I would like to let eveyone know that George passed away last Friday. He was a Phoenix police officer and he was gunned down. We all need to forgive him for his transgressions and we need to pray for Tiffany and her two young sons. It is very tragic. If you would like to read about what happened, please go to www.azcentral.com and click on central Phoenix news. Again, this is very sad news and no one deserves what he got.

August 5, 2007, 4:51 pm CDT

03/13 Gorgeous Isn’t Enough

Just like the message below indicated, George was killed in the line of duty a little over a week ago. I knew they must of had problems in their marriage by some of the remarks people had said, but I just found out about the Dr. Phil show and I was shocked. I can only imagine how Tiffany feels now, first she had to forgive her husband for the horrible things he said and did to her and now he is gone. I just hope Tiffany was able to forgive him before he past away. They were both so young and now their two adorable little sons have to grow up without their father, because of 2 horrible people trying to cash a $430 forged check! I know with George's death Tiffany will have the counseling that she will need not only to help her with the horrible death of her husband but also to help her with the problems she had in the marriage. I know the pastor that she and George had met and they were working on their marriage. Police Officers risk their lives daily for everyone but it is to bad George acted the way he did to his wife and his children. I just pray for Tiffany and hope the best for her and those children!

First | Prev | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | Next Page | Last Page