Message Boards

Topic : 03/13 Gorgeous Isn’t Enough

Number of Replies: 372
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, October 27, 2006, 02:25:38 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 11/02/06) Have you ever thought: Pretty people get all the breaks? Well, even some of the most beautiful people have a rough time in the love department. Rebecca dated Dyson for eight years and knew he was a cheater, but thought marrying him would change his ways. Dyson says he married Rebecca because she "earned it," but says he doesn't like that the ring on his finger hinders women from coming up to him. Rebecca suspects that Dyson has cheated on her since they've been married. Is she right? See what makes Dyson storm offstage. Then, Tiffany says when her husband, George, lost 50 pounds, he started gagging at the sight of her body. So, she got $20,000 worth of plastic surgery, hoping he would only have eyes for her. But it wasn't enough to keep George faithful. Tiffany says she's more gorgeous than any of the women he had affairs with, so why isn't her husband looking her way? Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More March 2007 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

November 2, 2006, 7:26 am CST

11/02 Gorgeous Isn’t Enough

This man is somebody's father???? God help his children -what an A#1 jerk.  He's a little boy in a grown mans body.

November 2, 2006, 7:32 am CST

smack hi!!

I JUST WANT TO SMACK THIS DYSON GUY.

REBECCA DOES NOT DESERVE THIS JERK AND JUVENILE!!!

THANKS

SHARON GOBY

November 2, 2006, 7:32 am CST

cheaters

this woman need to dump this loser why is she so willing to hang on to him he is going to cheat regardless

November 2, 2006, 7:41 am CST

Gorgeous isn't enough

What the heck are these guys thinking? Oh, she won't find out, its ok, I'm a man, I can do whatever I want to. I DON'T THINK SO! If my husband was caught cheating, he would be in big time trouble with me! If one of my friends Husbands were caught cheating, there would be a world war three going on when I get  involved. They would pay the price and be very sorry. I think these guys in each case are way immature, down right disrespectful, need to grow up, and not be with a woman of any kind. They might cheat again and again. They cannot have their cake and eat it to. It does not work that way in the real world!

November 2, 2006, 7:51 am CST

appears to be bad news

I'm goin' to remain quiet and not jump to any conclusions as of yet. I'm a 56 year old male. I do not like what I'm reading about Dyson. Not gonna past any judgment. I'm gonna view the program later today.

Very interesting subject matter.  Will comment later.

Dyson: it seems like you're paintin' a bad, ugly picture for the rest of us men.

November 2, 2006, 8:00 am CST

Looks are not everything

I think looks are not everything in a relationship. If your husband or boyfriend does not find you attractive, then why is he still with you???? If a man tells you to lose weight or get breast implants or whatever then he does not love the person that you are. Men are such pigs sometimes.  Personality is what is most important, how that person makes you feel, not looks. If a man cheats on you because he does not find you attractive then i would leave his ass and find a man that loves you for who you are, not your looks. That is just my opinion.

November 2, 2006, 8:01 am CST

Quote From: kinyaz

That Dyson is SOOOO outrageous, I just had to laugh!! He's definitely certifiably insane.  I simply just split my sides!  And that "wife"?? She must have ZERO self worth, the least self worth of any living human. WTH?  And they have kids?? When I heard that I stopped laughing.  This couple is beyond help.  And Dyson is not all that ...jeez!!  I see attractive men all day, do these types of women like the wife have their eyes shut??
And who can blame him for being angry? I don't like it when people judge me, either. I think that he should just ignore all the negative comments from people & start working out on this marriage. If he doesn't want to work it out, then he should divorce her. He shouldn't get so worked up over it, though. It'll all dissipate in time. Everyone judges, but I know better than to do that.

November 2, 2006, 8:02 am CST

looks

I think rebecca is gorgous, who would cheat on such a beautiful woman, unless you are gay!! 

November 2, 2006, 8:43 am CST

Quote From: francena1

I think rebecca is gorgous, who would cheat on such a beautiful woman, unless you are gay!! 
Relationships aren't about looks.  It's about maturity and connection and a desire to build something together. Looks have very little to do with that.

This is a sharply immature remark.

November 2, 2006, 9:09 am CST

attractive, single with no dates since 1993

I'm a attractive 59 yr old single woman.  I haven't been out a date since 1993.  Men don't approach me for dates, although I have male friends.  I live in a rather small (34,000) city in Northern Michigan.  I'm confident, self-sufficient and I have a good sense of humor.  I believe it is very hard to have the nice qualities I have, (not being narcissistic), because men are afraid to work for what they want.  It's much easier for most men my age to go with younger girls whom are naive and young.  This way they don't have to work at a relationship.  I truly believe that men have become "lazy" in working on a good relationship, and why shouldn't they.  From what I've seen a lot of women are to aggressive and easy, therefore men don't have to really work at a healthy, lasting, loving and solid relationship.  I need to be stimulated mentally, this is really hard to get.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next | Last