Message Boards

Topic : 11/03 Shocking Accusations

Number of Replies: 1300
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, October 27, 2006, 02:27:37 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Don't miss the first of a multi-part event so riveting, Dr. Phil needed three days to tell the whole story. Bonii, a desperate grandmother, sent Dr. Phil a video showing how her 3-year-old granddaughter, Kaylee, hysterically reacts when she returns from visits with her father, Jeremy. Bonii and her daughter Krista, Kaylee's mom, are accusing Jeremy of molesting Kaylee for the last year. Jeremy maintains his innocence, and says that Bonii and Krista are coaching Kaylee to say bad things about him. Both sides bring a video to prove their point. What does Dr. Phil think of the parents' actions? In a dramatic move, he calls a time-out during the middle of the show to have one-on-one conversations with each parent. Are Jeremy and Krista being honest with Dr. Phil? They agree to be put to the test. Dr. Phil vows to find out the truth, and make sure Kaylee has a safe home. Join the discussion and tell us what you think.

Find out what happened on the show.

More November 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

June 12, 2007, 11:19 pm CDT

Accusations

An accusation is just that... an accusation!
Whether the parents are innocent or guilty, from what I saw on the tv, no-one seemed to be puting Kaylees best interests 1st.
I know here in Australia they give the child a quick DHS (CPS) interview, then the parents, then if there are ANY doubts the child is immediately removed until the matter is solved.
This doesn't mean that the parents are cut out of their lives... It simply means the child is put where DHS (CPS) KNOW that the child WILL BE SAFE!
Parents still have regular access & the child involved doesn't have to put up with either parent verbally bashing the other in front of them. (Equally psychologically damaging considering Kaylee is 3yrs old. No I'm not saying molestation is the same but it ends in the same result in most cases, mentally damaged adults.)
In this case, from what I gathered on the tv, there was a camera following a 3yr old around. HELLO!!! Even a 3yr old knows that something strange is going on! They said she had a torn labia... surely Drs must have some idea on how it was done. Obviously she wouldn't have done it herself, except by accident, slide, fence, etc... but to penertrate a 3 yr old with a full grown male penis would surely damage her beyond repair.
Common sense... remove Kaylee to a safe house & then sort the rest out without her in the middle.
I strongly feel that KAYLEE IS JUST A PAWN HER MOTHER IS USING TO GET AT HER EX PARTNER!
I know if Kaylee was my child then I would've dissappeared into the distance without a 2nd glance behind me. Not much of a mother if you ask me! If I suspected anyone of molesting my sons, then its up the lot of you, they play no further part in the childs life.
How can i say all this you ask?
My eldest son molested my younger son! I maintain contact with him , my eldest, BUT there is no way he is welcome back anywhere near my young bloke, including phone calls, for at least... well i really don't know yet, if ever.
Bugger the mother in this case because I KNOW that if Kaylee was mine, there is not a hope in hell that she would be going anywhere near her father until it was sorted out & even then I would be watching them like a hawk. I know what the law's saying in this case, but I'd still be gone, NOT PICKING FIGHTS ON THE DR PHIL SHOW FOR THE WORLD TO SEE MY 3YR OLD!

June 13, 2007, 12:17 am CDT

appologies

I've been a bit naughty in my last post... We get your show here about 6 mths after its put to air in the US. I have just read the backstage interviews, which weren't shown on the tv.
My appologies to you Dr Phil as from what I read you seem to have Kaylees interests in there. (The show I saw did not come accross like that at all.)

July 25, 2007, 11:00 pm CDT

Update Please!!!

Since I don't live in the US, we've just got the the three episodes and I would like to know if anything else further is being done about this. 

I find it hard to believe the authorities failed to see the evidence.  A torn hymen!!!  Should that not start an investigation....if the father didn't do it SOMEONE DID!!! 

August 28, 2007, 4:10 pm CDT

Chemical castration

Only recently I saw these shows because I live in Holland.

I could NOT believe that  this man  , her "father", is not arrested yet.

With so much evidence as the wounds in the poor little girls vagina and her upset behaviour ,the polygrafy test results and the last words of the most experienst man on this subject there MUST be enough ground to go and arrest such a horrible and terrifying "father".

I worked for over 20 years as a teacher with young children and I have seen the devastating influence of such a crimes commited.

This man should NOT be allowed near Kaylee!!!!

He looks so un-emotional and  idioticly proud and arrogant and therefor psycopathic to me that he might take pleasure in even more harmdoing just to prove he is above the law and everything.

I think that this man should be procequted.

I also think that all sexual preditors,once found quilty by a judge,should be permanently chemically castrated !!!

I know that preditors will never really heall from ther illness so all children need to be protected for these dangerous people; eather by putting them into jail or the c.c (chemical castration) once they got out.

And if they refuse to take the hormones....well.....they should be fysically castrated.

Children are our future; they need to be safe!

Sexual preditors (and also those who pray on women! ) should be dealed with as if they where animals if they do not behave..they MUST be treated

The world needs laws for this!

I hope that in the future there will be a time that all sexual preditors will be publicly know and treated for their illness so the world will be a safer place.

with a prayer for Kaylee and all other sexual victims.

August 28, 2007, 4:11 pm CDT

Chemical castration

Only recently I saw these shows because I live in Holland.

I could NOT believe that  this man  , her "father", is not arrested yet.

With so much evidence as the wounds in the poor little girls vagina and her upset behaviour ,the polygrafy test results and the last words of the most experienst man on this subject there MUST be enough ground to go and arrest such a horrible and terrifying "father".

I worked for over 20 years as a teacher with young children and I have seen the devastating influence of such a crimes commited.

This man should NOT be allowed near Kaylee!!!!

He looks so un-emotional and  idioticly proud and arrogant and therefor psycopathic to me that he might take pleasure in even more harmdoing just to prove he is above the law and everything.

I think that this man should be procequted.

I also think that all sexual preditors,once found quilty by a judge,should be permanently chemically castrated !!!

I know that preditors will never really heall from ther illness so all children need to be protected for these dangerous people; eather by putting them into jail or the c.c (chemical castration) once they got out.

And if they refuse to take the hormones....well.....they should be fysically castrated.

Children are our future; they need to be safe!

Sexual preditors (and also those who pray on women! ) should be dealed with as if they where animals if they do not behave..they MUST be treated

The world needs laws for this!

I hope that in the future there will be a time that all sexual preditors will be publicly know and treated for their illness so the world will be a safer place.

with a prayer for Kaylee and all other sexual victims.

September 9, 2008, 1:25 pm CDT

updates?

is there any updates?  hows kaylee? did her mom ever get full custody?  what of the new wife and unborn baby?

December 3, 2008, 5:24 pm CST

Concerns about Kaylee Situation

Quote From: pettlex

i would like to say to you first off dat i tink for you to ave d courage to write wat you did is great. For you to stand by your brother. For me my family are my world and id believe them until im proven otherwise. i do not have children but my partener has a 3 and a half year old. an tho im on d other side of the world to you i can say this is our world and this is happening in d world.

I can say children r easily influenced wich is wat kaylee's mother could be doing but im afraid d facts r unbelievably against your brother. My boyfrds daughters knows clearly right from wrong and i can guarentee you if kaylee was being told wat to say she would have told someone at some stage dat mammy told her to say these things.

My boyfriends child used to cry leaving her mother but would be fine 2 mins later and vise versa leaving her father. she wouldnt stay with anyone and kick up a fuss all d time. so all kids kick up a fuss but for your niece ta clearly point out d reason why so her to be so histerical over going to your brothers dats a huge concern. and ther is not one reason of how a child could end up in hospital with d damages she had from a fall or anything in dat matter and your brother is clearly trying to hide something.

Why i say dat is his statement in which he made to dr phil....... dat he would do d lie detector BUT ad ta be back in work d next day! oh please wat a sorry excuse do you think he would be so frustrated with those accusations made against him dat he wouldnt care bout work for 1 day ta prove his innocence?????? and even further dr phil sed he would have it done in his home town... why oh why would he hesitate at first and then come out with d fact dats hes a nervous person but shoot he'l do it............  no doesnt fix with me this man like the rest of us all over the world know dat your nerves can interact with a lie detector, dat tells me dats his excuse for failing it before he even did it.

Im a very nervous person believe me my nerves get d better of me but i know if i ad to sit a lie detector for something i was wrongly accused of i would not be nervous for one reason only coz id know im innocent and id want to pass. i for one hope and pray dat your brother is innocent for your nieces sake. im clearly sickend bout the whole thing but even tho d facts clearly r ther i will say dat mental abuse is also a fact in this case and i hope her mother hasnt been influencing her but it came from somewhere i hope for kaylee dat this is sorted sooner rather dan later coz dat child is suffering and you can see it. al d best and be strong for your niece shes d innocent 1 here.

It is very disturbing that the precious little girl was exploited on television and that the grandmother wants to terminate the father's rights. I sence that alianation is going on and the child is giving the mother and the grandmother information they are looking for and might not be true. It seems that Jeremy is immature and has some problems socially. Something doesn't fit here on both sides but that grandmother is too excited about his arrest and wanting to keep the child away from him forever.  This may cause more problems as father's who are protectors  (not hurters) are very important to a girl.  I believe the grandmother should feel SORROW not gleefulness, if this is true. Tthe loss of a father for a daughter is the worst loss ever!!!!!!  I am sceptical.  Jeremy may be guilty of somethings and not of all things. Let us hope and pray not guilty of sexually molestation.  I hope Jeremy's family is and will stay VERY, VERY involved.  It seems the courts and protective services are extremely wise and on top of things in this case. All the best for kaylee. You are in our prayers

December 4, 2008, 5:25 pm CST

Jeremy is fortunate to have you as a brother

Quote From: luther

Jeremy is my little brother. Non-biological. He lived with my family growing up, and he and I were roommates for a while when we were grown and moved out of our parent's homes. I am always here for him, if he needs me and I can help. He and Kaylee are very special people in my life. I don't know, yet, what will surface on Dr. Phils show. I havent talked to Jeremy in several months, and I have just learned about the show. I am not going to judge Jeremy or Krista at this point. I ask that you not either, until the truth is known, if it ever can be known.

"Shocking Accusation" is a fitting title for this show, because the accusations are totally contrary to the Jeremy I know. He has his faults like every other person on earth, but molesting a child, particularly his own child, is not one of them. It will take a lot of solid proof to convince me otherwise.

To the Jeremy I know, Kaylee is the number one person in his life. There is no one else he loves more.  I have spent many an hour listening to Jeremy tell me the wonderful life he wants for his child or children. The Jeremy I know would put a gun to his head (quoting the promo clip from Dr Phils show) if he did such a horrible thing to her. I pray God gives Dr. Phil wisdom that only God can give. This situation should be handled very prayerfully. Jeremy, Krista, and Kaylee are some of God's most precious children. May Gods will be done. May Kaylee have the life that Jeremy has said he wants for her.

Something does not seem right and it appears that yes Jeremy is not perfect but neither is the other side.  Some very suspicious behaviors are indicative of Parental/Grandparent Alianation.  I hope Jeremy's family can be very involved somehow because IF Jeremy is not guilty this is very harmful behavior on the part of the mother and grandmother.  Actually it is harmful even if he is guilty and I really think alianation is going on.  What would be more useful than trying to permanently terminate his rights would be to get everyone help.  Alianation is very damaging as well.  Everyone should support working towards healthy relationships and not towards excluding  people forever. Sometimes that has to happen but trying everything seems better first. 

I think Dr. Phil is handling this quite well. I hope he supports further evaluation and therapeutic intervention for what has been going on here and not just for Jeremy or Kaylee.  The evaluation and intervention may shed further light on what exactly is going on.  Dr. Phil said he would get to the bottom of this!!!  Please do Dr. Phil.  

I have a sence that Jeremy has made blunders but we do not know everything. There is a mystery regarding some important details.  I just have a difficult time thinking that anyone could be as stupid as Jeremy is accused of being especially with the world watching. 

Sometimes circumstances appear one way but actually if all information was available we would come to another conclusion.  There may be factors unknown that would provide a logical explaination. 

Father's are so very important for a daughter to develop a healthy self-image; having a sense of herself that she is precious and valuable in the eyes of her father.  If that trust is broken it is earth shattering for a child.  I pray fathers will not hurt a child in that way but unfortuantely know it can occur.  A little girl needs to have a father who is caring and protective.  She also needs to have as much of a loving family involved as possible.  She needs a mother, grandmother's, grandfather's and a strong, caring, capable, protective Daddy.  We don't teach children to hate or be fearful of Dads.  We had better help the dads and the children, grandmothers also if they need help. Maybe something happened to the grandmother and she is using a coping mechanism. 

I was a girl who lost her dad and he was a hero.  Maybe Jeremy will be/is/will become a hero so another girl does not grow up without her father.

God bless you,  Jeremy,  Jeremy's family, Krista and Kaylee.

December 11, 2008, 4:20 pm CST

Coaching Children

Quote From: getclaireified

When I was 4 years old, my mother took my dad to court on the accusation that he had sexually harrassed me by touching my 'private parts'. I didn't get to see my dad very often after that, and now, over 15 years later, I do not under any circumstances believe that my father did anything to harm me. I think my mother viciously attacked my father, and took something very simple completely out of context. My father is a wonderful person, and I find it very hard to believe that that could have ever happened.

This episode is really going to bother me. I don't really know the facts, but after personally going through a similar experience in the eyes of that child who was talking on the camera about her father touching her pee-pee (I had said something like my father touched my privates), I immediantly felt in denial about it. I felt some sort of compassion towards the father, just because I know that if he was indeed innocent then I have a father who would know exactly how he felt. I don't know how else to explain my reaction to the preview of this episode. Part of me wants to say that maybe the mom might be taking the daughters words out of context. I tend to believe that little kids when they're younger don't know what they're saying, and it can be taken out of context. I guess it's important to take action in this case, incase the Dad isn't innocent. But I also know if he really is innocent, then he'll be traumatized for the rest of his life, just like my father has been.

I love my father dearly, and I feel completely for this episode. I don't know how I'm going to take it, but I plan on watching it to see what happens...
I sence that something is going on with the grandmother and mother.  The clothing of the mother showing her breast, and all the publicity the grandmother is trying to get, I believe is self-serving.  According to Bowen's theory, people who are similar get into relationships with each other and I don't think either party is totally innocent.  I also believe we are so afraid of harming a little innocent child we let our emotions rule without really considering all evidence or lack of it to factor into our evaluations. It is really easy to string up the father in the name of self-righteous justice, but we do not have all the facts perhaps.

June 13, 2009, 7:06 pm CDT

Kaylees mom was right about CPS.

Well now that Dr Phil has found out that Kaylees mom was right about CPS maybe he will not defend them as he has in the past.

They are a baby stealing group of liars. I have had personal experience with their fraud. No one believes those of us who tell the problems about CPS. The  stories are true. I lived it. Look how hard it was for this family to protect Kaylee and then other families CPS trumps up stuff just to steal children. CPS is the biggest abuser of children in California anmd many other states.

More children are abused in Foster care then in their own homes. These caseworkers are shameful...Just padding their pockets. The only good one I ever saw quit after what was done to me.

Liars and child abusers...the courts, caseworkers, adoption woirkers, and the Judges who joke with all of them at the hearings.

Noone cares.

They stole my grandchild from me and I will never be the same. Right from Kindergarden and I'm only seen her once since and have no idea who bought her. She is gone now 4 years. Noone cares!!

First | Prev | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | Next Page | Last Page