Message Boards

Topic : 11/03 Shocking Accusations

Number of Replies: 1300
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, October 27, 2006, 02:27:37 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Don't miss the first of a multi-part event so riveting, Dr. Phil needed three days to tell the whole story. Bonii, a desperate grandmother, sent Dr. Phil a video showing how her 3-year-old granddaughter, Kaylee, hysterically reacts when she returns from visits with her father, Jeremy. Bonii and her daughter Krista, Kaylee's mom, are accusing Jeremy of molesting Kaylee for the last year. Jeremy maintains his innocence, and says that Bonii and Krista are coaching Kaylee to say bad things about him. Both sides bring a video to prove their point. What does Dr. Phil think of the parents' actions? In a dramatic move, he calls a time-out during the middle of the show to have one-on-one conversations with each parent. Are Jeremy and Krista being honest with Dr. Phil? They agree to be put to the test. Dr. Phil vows to find out the truth, and make sure Kaylee has a safe home. Join the discussion and tell us what you think.

Find out what happened on the show.

More November 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

October 31, 2006, 10:35 am CST

11/03 Shocking Accusations

Quote From: okbiz_dot_ca

"Well, thankfully some of us have a whole lot more sense and love and respect then to allow this crap to happen within our marriages"

Your comment implies that child abuse is something a senseless mother "allows" in her family.  I suspect that you aren't too enlightened on this subject, and perhaps you should do some reasearch.

I agree with you that Dr. Phil should do a show on couples who ARE working.  I met my wife on the telephone when I lived in the Florida Keys and she lived in Calgary.  We had almost nothing in common.  She was raised by strict religious parents on a Saskatchewan farm, and I was raised by a  Teamster in New York City.  When she called the educational tourist attraction for which I worked, looking for info, she and I hit it off.

Four inches of calling cards later, I decided to go to Canada to meet her.  I took a Greyhound bus from about 100 miles north of Havana, Cuba to Calgary, Alberta, which is alleged to not be too far from the north pole.   On the bus ride across the Canadian Prairie, I met a couple dozen students from Quebec who were heading to B.C. for summer jobs.  We didn't speak the same language, but a couple had guitars, and so did I, and we knew some of the same songs.  We jammed on that bus through the night across Manitoba and Alberta.  Everyone including the driver was into the music.  I told a couple of the co-eds about my romantic journey, and they were spellbound.

By the time I got to my stop in Brooks Alberta (near Calgary - she was eager to meet me and drove to a couple stops before Calgary to do so!), I had a new "family" of French Canadians who got off the bus with me.  When I went to get my luggage, they all walked over to the woman I was to meet and started introducing themselves as if they were my old friends.  When I met this woman for the first time, it was with a circle of a couple dozen students around us!  

We got into her car, and as we drove out of the parking lot, my entire new "family" was standing outside the bus waving at us.

Six weeks later we were married, and it was the best thing I ever did.  That was just over four years ago.  We had a lot of struggles especially in the first months, but we worked them through.  In spite of not having a lot of things in common other than beliefs, we have crafted a beautiful marriage.  I'd love to tell our story on a special Dr. Phil Valentine's Day episode of couples that WORK to make their marriages successful.
I was actually replying to a post about marriage and basically that marriage does not have to fail.

As far as abuse goes, it should never ever be tolerarted, believe me, I know more about abuse then you might imagine for I was an abused child, I don't need research, I lived it and the people I was abused by paid no price but in the end, they will regret it, I am sure.

Now, talking about marriage, glad to hear that you are in a good marriage. I bleieve if a marriage fails, chances are it was the lack of love, respect, intimacy, communication amongst other possibilities, divorce for the most part is a cop out for most couples.

October 31, 2006, 10:52 am CST

accusations

I have a neice is that is in the same situation. She is 4 yrs. old. My sister is in deep denial. That her father would molest their child.  Everyone in the family has heard her seek out that daddy is touching her PEE-PEE. She has been to counciling. The counselor has documentation in detail of her confession.  Child protection services have been notified this case has been sitting on the prosecutor office since early september.  My father has sent information by certified letter, you recieved Oct. 17. 2006.  Please help us. Our family needs help it involves everyone. Any infomation that would help us out please let us know. Lets get this child molester off the streets.

Thanks ,

ma_30griffith

October 31, 2006, 11:36 am CST

wish I was there

Dr.Phil, I wish I could be there as you are working with this family & little girl. I am counting down the days until it airs.  The preview & message board hits CLOSE TO HOME.

My husband & I took in our niece, then 4 yrs. old( along with our four children.)  At that time we were not sure if it was going to be a temporary arrangement or permanent.  Her parents were charged with child neglect & family services placed her with us. (Family services' position was to rejoin her & her parents).  About five months of her living with our family, she started showing signs of abuse. It started out with "just to much sexual vocabulary". I talked with our family doctor & she put us at ease. Within a few more weeks , our niece was "acting out" or duplicating what was done to her on our 3 yr. old son. (using a stuffed animal).  When this happened I first composed myself & asked my niece why she was doing that. After I explained to her that she wasn't in trouble, & that I just needed to know what was going on, she told me that her daddy (my brother) use to lick her "monkey". (our word for pee-pee) I  left our talk with that as I didn't know what I "should" say. I called her social worker & we contacted the sex abuse department. When I met with the therapist I told her what happened & that I just wanted to help my niece & FIND THE TRUTH! After many sessions with the therapist & my niece, they came to find out that she was abused by her father &  ATLEAST one other man, to the fullest extent of sexual abuse. My husband & I didn't feel confident in our legal department so, we filed for full custody & won. That's about all the good news we have, I'm sad to say. The prosecutors say that @ age six now our niece isn't a reliable witness. They also have asked if I think I can get my brother to admit something on tape. (that's the only way they will take the case to court) To further the pain, my mother & grandparents are in denial. They have cut me & my family out of their lives on account that I am condemning my brother for no reason. I wish I could get everybody to see him for what he is & stop attacking us. Our whole family has a history of molestation, I am in a daze that they can say  "Oh, she is probably lying".  It had happened to them why wouldn't it happen to her. I wish Dr. Phil could help me break the cycle of abuse & denial in my family. I am trying my best but, I think I NEED some BACK-UP!

Looking for help,

Teresa

October 31, 2006, 3:48 pm CST

are the mother and father sepereted or divorced?

if so can i ask just what in the hell are the mother and grandmother thinking taking that child to visit him in the first place after the child cried and said what she did?something just isnt adding up here. i wouldnt care if a judge told me i was goin to do 50 years in prison, i would not take that child to see him,she wouldnt have been back after the first time she said that,when a child is atstake to hell with the courts>this country is soo full of people with out a back bone,no wonder childre grow up to hate as they are doing, i would say they have a prety damn good reason?>

October 31, 2006, 5:13 pm CST

OH my god

Oh my God, There is no way that, that man would be living right now if that was my daughter.  Tell me why in the world a 3 year old would say something like that if that didnt happen?  This is totally disgusting..  THere is no way that he would be living!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

November 1, 2006, 4:39 am CST

Shocking Accusations

The story that you are going to air on Friday is one that hits me. I was very young in my  early 20's, going with a guy I thought I cared for. My daughter was about 2 years old then. I use to wonder why she always cried when ever he came around. I found out after he left me what   had happen. Other than raping my my younger sister, threatened to do the same to my mother(at that time she was in her 60's), and my sister that was taken care of her and my sister's daughter, He fingered my daughter inappropiately.  My sister told me about the threat, my younger sister I had a hunch, she didn't have to say anything I just felt there was something wrong. As far as my daughter, I sat her down and asked her directly, and she said that he put his had down there and pointed to where he touched her. I asked her when and where, She said when ever I was sleeping he would come to her bed and pull her pantiy down and put his finger in there.  Several years later he returned to Hawaii and contacted my family. My sister called me. I met up with him at a resturant. I was married then. He basically told me he was going to ruin my marriage and get me back.

I then told him I was not going to get back with him and also told him what he did to my daughter. Like the person he is he denied it. I then told him how can a 2 year old child be so explicite and to describe to detail what happen to her.  He said she made it all up. I told him I don't think so. For a 2 year old child and she was never exposed to anything like that around me or my family. So I just told him to leave and he said no.  I told him you have a choice, because either way he was going to be out of my life and my family and his own daughter's life forever. Even if it meant going to jail for the rest of my life to protect my daughters and my family. He left and never saw him again.

That scene of that little girl crying because she came back home after visiting her father was very heartbreaking for me. As far as that man advise to that mother, LEAVE HIM, break all contact, he really needs help.  And if he does get help, seeing his daughter again will be under GOD'S GRACE and strict supervision until she's an adult.  There is help for that child and family and I know you will be able to help them. Please relay and give my best wishes to that family and I will put that little girl and her family in my prayers always. Thank you for letting me respond to this article. Aloha from Wisconsin--Jean

November 1, 2006, 5:22 am CST

Get real

Quote From: afraid

if so can i ask just what in the hell are the mother and grandmother thinking taking that child to visit him in the first place after the child cried and said what she did?something just isnt adding up here. i wouldnt care if a judge told me i was goin to do 50 years in prison, i would not take that child to see him,she wouldnt have been back after the first time she said that,when a child is atstake to hell with the courts>this country is soo full of people with out a back bone,no wonder childre grow up to hate as they are doing, i would say they have a prety damn good reason?>

For the mother to not take the child means jail for the mother and the father by law gets child not just part of the time but all the time and no one to protect her at all.  That is reality and the truth of it.

In our state the state child protection service itself found a father quilty of terrible perverted abuse but his lawyer got the case switch to a different judge and that judge dismissed it and the father has 50-50 unsupervised custody and for 5 years the courts keep lecturing the mother.

This is not parental alienation but an abusive controlling man who uses the courts to molest his child.  This happens a lot and way too often. 

Richard Gardner who committed suicide was the so called psycologist who developed the PARENTAL ALIENATION SYNDROME so frequently used by men's rights groups to tear a child from a loving mother.  He also stated that sex with children was not a bad things but that people who thought it was were damaging the kids.  Totally disgusting.  Do a web search and found out for yourself.

The court lectures that parents need to get along and the mother to get over it. Yes, it is ugly and it is damages our children.  ironically, the law states one has to report child abuse or suspected  abuse and than the state does theinvestigation.  But when a child reports to the mother which is natural for a child to, the mother is sanctions and goes through hell and than has to hand the child to a pedophile who is given power by the state and more control as he now really has a high because he can do anything and destroy the mother in the process.

Abusers also scare the child with fear of killing someone the child loved.  They are not loving fathers who  want to share in their child's life but molesters out for themselves.  Yes, I refer to them as the male gender as it is the malority of abuse of this sort are by men but there are cases of the mother abusing children to and they are every bit as bad. 

November 1, 2006, 7:44 am CST

im very real<>

Quote From: marobitai

For the mother to not take the child means jail for the mother and the father by law gets child not just part of the time but all the time and no one to protect her at all.  That is reality and the truth of it.

In our state the state child protection service itself found a father quilty of terrible perverted abuse but his lawyer got the case switch to a different judge and that judge dismissed it and the father has 50-50 unsupervised custody and for 5 years the courts keep lecturing the mother.

This is not parental alienation but an abusive controlling man who uses the courts to molest his child.  This happens a lot and way too often. 

Richard Gardner who committed suicide was the so called psycologist who developed the PARENTAL ALIENATION SYNDROME so frequently used by men's rights groups to tear a child from a loving mother.  He also stated that sex with children was not a bad things but that people who thought it was were damaging the kids.  Totally disgusting.  Do a web search and found out for yourself.

The court lectures that parents need to get along and the mother to get over it. Yes, it is ugly and it is damages our children.  ironically, the law states one has to report child abuse or suspected  abuse and than the state does theinvestigation.  But when a child reports to the mother which is natural for a child to, the mother is sanctions and goes through hell and than has to hand the child to a pedophile who is given power by the state and more control as he now really has a high because he can do anything and destroy the mother in the process.

Abusers also scare the child with fear of killing someone the child loved.  They are not loving fathers who  want to share in their child's life but molesters out for themselves.  Yes, I refer to them as the male gender as it is the malority of abuse of this sort are by men but there are cases of the mother abusing children to and they are every bit as bad. 

isnt jail time better than a child at that young of age being touched in a way shes shouldnt be,your way will make sure children are always sexualy abused,

November 1, 2006, 7:56 am CST

yes i agree i would have poped a cap all in his butt a long time ago

Quote From: tybear426

Oh my God, There is no way that, that man would be living right now if that was my daughter.  Tell me why in the world a 3 year old would say something like that if that didnt happen?  This is totally disgusting..  THere is no way that he would be living!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
when the child first said that to be excact,and i wouldnt give a damn what court didnt like it nether, fry my ass cause hes going to another world,now not later and my child will not have to live that hell nomore? once is too much:

November 1, 2006, 8:55 am CST

11/03 Shocking Accusations

I remember when I was 6 years old.Every time my dad would come to pick me up I would fight and cry not to go.I would tell my mom that my peepy hurt.No one ever paid attention.I had to go,Thats what I was told.Molested for years I have had a hard uphill life.

I fill that we all have these gut feelings that we should go with or at least get checked out. Although what we would like to do is cut his private off or some other act of making him suffer,what happens is the mother gets put in jail and the father gets the kid. I have seen so much injustice that I fill the laws are for the  criminals not law abiding people.

I've had to fight this system all my life for one reason or the other.They don't like the truth,or can't handle it one or the other.

I would go to every place that would listen,and then go again.It just can't keep being ignored.Something is going on if your child is saying these things.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next | Last