Message Boards

Topic : 11/07 The Lie Detector, Part 2

Number of Replies: 1979
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, November 03, 2006, 12:59:27 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
In the dramatic conclusion of a three-part series, Dr. Phil continues exploring details of the alleged molestation of 3-year-old Kaylee. Krista, Bonii, Jeremy and Jeremy’s new wife, Danielle, all return to hear the shocking polygraph results. Is there something Jeremy will admit to doing that he is ashamed of? Then, a highly skilled polygrapher shares his thoughts about the outcome of the test. Dr. Phil assesses both sides, and discusses what needs to take place with Kaylee now.  Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More November 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

November 6, 2007, 6:28 am CST

Disgusted

Quote From: eileenqx

Yeah I remember at the time they discussed his forgetting about the cake that he was lying then, too. I mean come on, unless you're drunk or something else, you'd remember a moment likethat. Of course, unless you don't remember much about the child anyway. Reminds me of the OJ Simpson trial...

I have 2 little girls and the thought of this happening to another child, makes me sick. Can Dr Phil give us an update on how little Kaylee is doing. Does her father still have access to her?

Remember that children cannot protect themselves, As parents, this is our responsibility to do so.

Take care Kaylee and I hope for love, happiness and joy for you.

November 17, 2007, 12:42 pm CST

What happend when the system fails to protect?

I'm concerned that Dr. Phil was so layed back about this in his tone. He seemed like he didn't believe Jeremy was guilty....just questionable. With all of your resources, Dr. Phil, help that little girl and her mother go into hiding! Your gut has to be telling you more than what you were letting on. Could you possibly have allowed one of your sons, when they were little, to be returned to a home where you know they were being raped? Don't be a politician and skirt around the answer. Be direct and share you heart for a change...Yes or No? There are two answers. You believe in the system and that's great, but you believe too much in the system. It fails and children are overlooked. Please...tell people not to allow children to be returned to a home of sexual slavery no matter what the courts decide. We have to do more. I would break the law to save a child from abuse. Would you?

November 22, 2007, 12:40 am CST

Did i just imagine this show?

TICKITY-TOCK

Well..so what the deal on if this 3pt broadcast has any merit to it or not??

I as a viewer have invested 3hrs time of my life getting involved..so was it ALL just make believe television

to get suckers intriqued? If anything just a few words update if not wanting to make a new show out of it would suffice   :)

April 13, 2008, 10:23 am CDT

11/07 The Lie Detector, Part 2

Almost 5mths since my last stop here on this topic and -GASP- TICK-TOCL -Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock..........what is the scoop where this show ended up then HUH??  && !! !

April 25, 2008, 1:28 pm CDT

sad but true

I am a little freaked out because if you changed the faces and names on the stage to my family members, it would be the same sad story.  A grandfather who has a self-admitted history of molestation yet dangles the full truth to their victims.  I myself understand the feeling of the mom, my dad molested me so many times to count and said it was "only a one time thing."  He molested two of my sister's childen "once".  I have found out that he molested some of our childhood girl friends.....the list grows on and on....A mom (grandmom) who can't believe the person they have been married to for so long is a monster and feels powerless to do anything because they are financially and emotionally imprisioned by  their spouse and didn't protect their daughter.  One thing I have come to grips with is that people who molest deal with it by lying to themselves. I think they can't handle truth and reality so they lie....even in the name of a truthful God.  I have heard the very same words come out of my father's mouth that he'll stand before God and He knows the truth....yeah, they will and I have no doubt they will NOT escape reality then. The sad fact today is that molestation is rampant.  If you even have a tiny suspision, why risk your child's future.  My kids NEVER were in my parents house without me in clear sight of them.  The other grand kids spent the night etc., and I pray that they were safe......I have my doubts.  God is a God of personal choices and I doubt he zapped my dad to protect anyone.  I know He hates this disgusting behavior.  I also know it takes a life time to get over, if ever.  I, to am a Christian, a believer that Jesus is the Savior.  I also am a believer that sin has consequences.  We can be forgiven BUT the consequences for our choices can last a life time.  I want to encourage anyone who can switch their name with mine and relate to these circumstances, to get counseling.  Get help, talk and cry and vent until it feels some better, then periodaclly you will have to cry, vent and talk more.....and again...and again.  Forgive the person if you think you can, but NEVER, NEVER, NEVER trust them with your kids.  Forgiveness is for your relationship with God and yourself and it eventually can be part of healing, it also takes back your power that they can't hurt you with it anymore. 

The other thing I see over and over is these pedifiles claiming God......I really don't get this.  The only thing I can say is that it is another lie they live with so they can go on in life with a "clear" record.

One more thing, I will bet that I am NOT the only one who can change places with this family.  That is really the sad but true part.  I can't believe that this is as rare as I would like it to be.  That is the sad truth.

July 28, 2008, 1:29 pm CDT

again,That's Sick!

Dr. Phil, you should be ashamed of yourself. It's three in the afternoon here and you are showing this on national television? I thought you were a family guy! Behave yourself!!!

November 25, 2008, 4:01 pm CST

Thank you, Dr Phil and co

Quote From: xandra

Dr. Phil, you should be ashamed of yourself. It's three in the afternoon here and you are showing this on national television? I thought you were a family guy! Behave yourself!!!

I've just seen part 1 in Australia. After following up here on 2 & 3, I know that little girl will be safe. What some people might not understand is that "knowing" and "proving" to the authorities are two different things. Of course Dr Phil handled this as a professional who ultimately came to the right conclusion. You have to feel sorry for the little boy Jeremie once was, the little boy who was molested himself, it seems.

Thanks SO much, Dr. Phil. 

November 29, 2008, 7:40 pm CST

Help?

I have been trying to read through the boards to find out what happened in the end of this 3 part show. Am I missing the  page or  write up somewhere on this site?  Can anybody tell me what happened in the end with the little girl and if she is safe now?

Thank you in advance,
tobin1

February 3, 2009, 11:29 pm CST

11/07 The Lie Detector, Part 2

Quote From: xandra

ya and i Have sand..so please insert head!

If it's to much for you off to barney & friends for this section of "shame on you"club.

Some of us don't look fondly on seeing 2 gays kiss during the soaps,or the uttered words "sh*t" or gods name in vain, etc on much music either..so i guess.. shame on all who are in the televised businesses.

As for this one "KUDOS" to the Phil man, 95% of all shows are pure G-o-l-d, except for the 'fat people" episodes,always my snooze fest days. 

First | Prev | 193 | 194 | 195 | 196 | 197 | 198 | Next Page | Last Page