Message Boards

Topic : 11/07 The Lie Detector, Part 2

Number of Replies: 1979
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, November 03, 2006, 12:59:27 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
In the dramatic conclusion of a three-part series, Dr. Phil continues exploring details of the alleged molestation of 3-year-old Kaylee. Krista, Bonii, Jeremy and Jeremy’s new wife, Danielle, all return to hear the shocking polygraph results. Is there something Jeremy will admit to doing that he is ashamed of? Then, a highly skilled polygrapher shares his thoughts about the outcome of the test. Dr. Phil assesses both sides, and discusses what needs to take place with Kaylee now.  Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More November 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

November 6, 2006, 2:06 pm CST

father is a liar

Wow. I cannot believe he can sit there and say that he has never touched his daughter, even though he failed his lie detector test clearly. He really needs help. He got so defensive after the results also. To have to think about whether you put your tongue in your daughters mouth is totally disgusting. This tape of the show should be sent to the local authorities of his hometown and he should be put away. He is a total disgusting loser!!! God Bless the little girl.

November 6, 2006, 2:14 pm CST

Is Mom Crazy!

Can anybody understand why the mother of this sweet little girl allowed her daughter to visit with her father after the first time she came home claiming that he touched her.  As a mother of two children, I can't even fathom sending my children off to spend time with somebody that I believed to be abusing them in any way.  I am disappointed in Dr. Phil that has not even commented on this yet, I sure hope he confronts her about this tomorrow.  The way I see it, the father should be taken into custody immediately following the show, and I strongly believe that there shold be some sort of consequences for the mother, and grandmother for that matter, for not protecting Kayla against that sick pedophile bastard!

November 6, 2006, 2:16 pm CST

11/07 The Lie Detector, Part 2

I just don't WANT to believe anybody could do this to a child, but the evidence is overwhelming!!  I pray that this little girl gets the help and most of all the PROTECTION that she needs. 

November 6, 2006, 2:17 pm CST

Disgusted

I am really disgusted and frustrated; I almost turned the channel. I don't understand why this is a three part series. I feel that if the welfare of the child was truely the only interest, this series would have ended abrupted after the father failed the lie detector test.

November 6, 2006, 2:48 pm CST

Do I remember this correctly?

In the video, you see the little one crying saying He touched her pee pee.. and then said Tell "them" not to do that..  Who is "them"?  Is the step mother in on this?  Am I the only one who caught this?  Or did I totally misunderstand.  That cry is burned into my brain.  I hope that sicko never sees that little girl again!

November 6, 2006, 2:57 pm CST

i think he needs jail time

i can't see how someone can do that at all..
it broke my heart watching this show!!!

i think he needs jail time and he needs major help...

thats all i have to say

November 6, 2006, 2:58 pm CST

yes i know

Quote From: wishlist27

Can anybody understand why the mother of this sweet little girl allowed her daughter to visit with her father after the first time she came home claiming that he touched her.  As a mother of two children, I can't even fathom sending my children off to spend time with somebody that I believed to be abusing them in any way.  I am disappointed in Dr. Phil that has not even commented on this yet, I sure hope he confronts her about this tomorrow.  The way I see it, the father should be taken into custody immediately following the show, and I strongly believe that there shold be some sort of consequences for the mother, and grandmother for that matter, for not protecting Kayla against that sick pedophile bastard!

Because  just like it started here on this show no one believed the mother or grandmother. If she kept this child away from his father the courts would find her in contempt.If you scream it as loud as you can to all the authorities and they turn their back, tell me were do you go???Most of the time the mother is accused of every sort of thing lieing,jealousy,controlling everything except she my be telling the truth.

Therefor if she had of not let her dear sweet baby go, the judge put her in jail.

I know from experience.................

November 6, 2006, 3:03 pm CST

Kaylee needs a HERO NOW!

Dear Dr. Phil & Staff, 

The moment I had seen little Kaylee say "They touched my pee-pee"  my heart broke.!!! The hurt in her eyes on camera told the story that something happened to her! I did not get to see the end of the show on friday and then was so shocked to see it again today MON. I am so frustrated and hurt knowing I sat and watched the show today and after the lie detector test the handcuffs were not put on the pedaifile and put him where he belongs in prison. My heart goes out to that special little girl. Jeremy makes me sick to my stomache. What a joke....

Why havent the athorities taken him away yet. Especiallly why isnt the police in your studio  last Friday if the show aired that day or after the lie dector test was done. A minute to wait is too long. Thanks for listening.  Sincerely,  Brenda from Aroostook County Maine

November 6, 2006, 3:05 pm CST

Frustrated and Angry

Although I missed the first part of this 3 part series, I must say that this was enough for me. I am so angry at Jeremy. Seriously, did he think he could get away with trying to deceive the lie detector test. Seriously, why didn't he just admit before going through this humiliation. He made an ass of himself. Jeremy, I hope you know how disgusting you are. You make me sick, just the thought that you could harm a child and none the less your own flesh and blood. But you know what I am also angry at Krista and Bonii. If Kaylee told you from the beginning what was going on, why did you let it go on for so long. I work with preschool children and let me tell you that they know their surroundings, even at that young age. If Kaylee complained to you about this, something should've been done, why did you wait over a year? That really angers me and disappoints me. Dr. Phil, I hope action will be pursued for the sake of Kaylee. On Jeremy for causing harm to a child and on Krista and Bonii for negligence.

November 6, 2006, 3:09 pm CST

Is there a surprise tomorrow???

Quote From: cahst46

I am really disgusted and frustrated; I almost turned the channel. I don't understand why this is a three part series. I feel that if the welfare of the child was truely the only interest, this series would have ended abrupted after the father failed the lie detector test.
I just feel that there is a some sort of unknown twist to the show...If I was Krista and I heard that Jeremy failed his test and I had no culpability  in the process,  there is no one or nothing in this world that would have stopped me for causing bodily harm to the person across from me, especially when I had an uncontested clear path to that person. Perhaps the results that were broadcast on today's, which indicated that Jeremy failed the lie detector test, are not the real results...It certainly looks bad for Jeremy, but lets wait until the third part of the show to see what really happens....

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next | Last