Message Boards

Topic : 11/07 The Lie Detector, Part 2

Number of Replies: 1979
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, November 03, 2006, 12:59:27 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
In the dramatic conclusion of a three-part series, Dr. Phil continues exploring details of the alleged molestation of 3-year-old Kaylee. Krista, Bonii, Jeremy and Jeremy’s new wife, Danielle, all return to hear the shocking polygraph results. Is there something Jeremy will admit to doing that he is ashamed of? Then, a highly skilled polygrapher shares his thoughts about the outcome of the test. Dr. Phil assesses both sides, and discusses what needs to take place with Kaylee now.  Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More November 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

November 6, 2006, 3:10 pm CST

he has guilty written all over his face

This sicko is definitely guilty. It shows in his body language and now in the lie detector test. I know from past experiences with my ex, you have to have proof of your accusations and you will get in more trouble by not letting your child go to the court ordered visitation. This mom should have gotten a lawyer as soon as the little girl said that and stayed on the cps workers back. There are alot of caseworkers who don't do their job right. Dr.Phil is wrong about the system. They protect the villan more than the victim. This man should be buried under the prison and Dr,Phil should do a show on exposing these lazy caseworkers that call themselves protecting our children. This man is a monster preying on his own little girl who probably thought the world of him and now he has taken her innocence and probably her trust. She was begging for help and we as parents know that three year-olds won't make this up about her own father. Dr.Phil says he is here to protect this little girl, this man is guilty, so now protect her. Don't put her back in that monster's care or his life. He chose his actions and now he needs to SUFFER the consequences. Protect this little girl whose voice is only three. Let's work on the laws that aren't ptotecting our children and also hold the cps workers responsible . The mom reached out for help and was threatened that she would loose her daughter if she wouldn't drop it. I understand her fear. Hindsight is 20/20. I'm sure she regrets the way she handled things, but now she should be focused on having that monsters parental rights taken away.

November 6, 2006, 3:10 pm CST

mad as hell

Quote From: wishlist27

Can anybody understand why the mother of this sweet little girl allowed her daughter to visit with her father after the first time she came home claiming that he touched her.  As a mother of two children, I can't even fathom sending my children off to spend time with somebody that I believed to be abusing them in any way.  I am disappointed in Dr. Phil that has not even commented on this yet, I sure hope he confronts her about this tomorrow.  The way I see it, the father should be taken into custody immediately following the show, and I strongly believe that there shold be some sort of consequences for the mother, and grandmother for that matter, for not protecting Kayla against that sick pedophile bastard!

I am a survivor of incest. I believe the mother was told she had to let him see her until otherwise proved but personally. When my oldest n youngest said something similar when they were young I didn't give a hoot about who had visitation until the situation was fixed and the truth came out the Dad wasn't going to see his girls and he wasn't the violator but his girlfriends kids were the ones who raped my babies.

I think if this man doesn't end up in jail something is drastically wrong the justice system in the city that they live in. But I have to believe Dr. Phil will make sure all the appropriate authorities will take control of what he has uncovered on the show.

November 6, 2006, 3:11 pm CST

Frustrated and Angry

Although I missed the first part of this 3 part series, I must say that this was enough for me. I am so angry at Jeremy. Seriously, did he think he could get away with trying to deceive the lie detector test. Seriously, why didn't he just admit before going through this humiliation. He made an ass of himself. Jeremy, I hope you know how disgusting you are. You make me sick, just the thought that you could harm a child and none the less your own flesh and blood. But you know what I am also angry at Krista and Bonii. If Kaylee told you from the beginning what was going on, why did you let it go on for so long. I work with preschool children and let me tell you that they know their surroundings, even at that young age. If Kaylee complained to you about this, something should've been done, why did you wait over a year? That really angers me and disappoints me. Dr. Phil, I hope action will be pursued for the sake of Kaylee. On Jeremy for causing harm to a child and on Krista and Bonii for negligence.

November 6, 2006, 3:11 pm CST

Kaylee needs a HERO NOW!

Dear Dr. Phil & Staff, 

The moment I had seen little Kaylee say "They touched my pee-pee"  my heart broke.!!! The hurt in her eyes on camera told the story that something happened to her! I did not get to see the end of the show on friday and then was so shocked to see it again today MON. I am so frustrated and hurt knowing I sat and watched the show today and after the lie detector test the handcuffs were not put on the pedaifile and put him where he belongs in prison. My heart goes out to that special little girl. Jeremy makes me sick to my stomache. What a joke....

Why havent the athorities taken him away yet. Especiallly why isnt the police in your studio  last Friday if the show aired that day or after the lie dector test was done. A minute to wait is too long. Thanks for listening.  Sincerely,  Brenda from Aroostook County Maine

November 6, 2006, 3:13 pm CST

Frustrated and Angry

Although I missed the first part of this 3 part series, I must say that this was enough for me. I am so angry at Jeremy. Seriously, did he think he could get away with trying to deceive the lie detector test. Seriously, why didn't he just admit before going through this humiliation. He made an ass of himself. Jeremy, I hope you know how disgusting you are. You make me sick, just the thought that you could harm a child and none the less your own flesh and blood. But you know what I am also angry at Krista and Bonii. If Kaylee told you from the beginning what was going on, why did you let it go on for so long. I work with preschool children and let me tell you that they know their surroundings, even at that young age. If Kaylee complained to you about this, something should've been done, why did you wait over a year? That really angers me and disappoints me. Dr. Phil, I hope action will be pursued for the sake of Kaylee. On Jeremy for causing harm to a child and on Krista and Bonii for negligence.

November 6, 2006, 3:13 pm CST

You never know who...

Todays show, my abusive dad and molestors...

Im a woman, in my mid 20s, engaged to a wonderful man who is a year older than me.  He came from a good household, I love his family very much, his father has taught me a lot when it comes to seeing what is right and wrong.  We both have our degrees and do well financially - I am appreciative of this fact, and also realize I would much rather have true love from family than financial security.  Some may say the grass will always be greener on the other side. 

Education is very important I believe. 

I grew up in abusive household, mother diagonsed with a brain tumor when I was age 9.  Prior to the diagnosis she acted very odd, her personality changed, she had siezures on her face (i recall from watching her when i was young).  Before her personality changed due to the illness, she was very giving and protective of me ( I say that but in fact I was sexually abused by our neighbor at around the age of 7 & since I did not speak up more I was blamed....I do not know if she did this because my dad told her to...but it still hurts).  She has always said if I mention that event - that it hurts her more.    It does matter that she was abused as a child, not nearly as bad as my father was abused however.  I get tired of making excuses for the both of them.

My father was gone very often when i was a child, he worked and provided financially (only) - he was in control of where the money went.  Very controlling to the extent my friends were afraid of him after visiting a few times.  He was extremely emotionally abusive.  Degrading, hateful, disrespectful...well, Somehow i got out of it.  He was NOT like this to everyone.  I almost believe he could pass a lie detector test.  I almost believe he does not remember one bad thing he has done.  I will never forget how he would scream everynight...the threats, constant of what he would do to us if we angered him.  Too bad simply walking by would anger him. 

One of my major goals in life is to turn the abuse pattern around, this abuse pattern runs in my family.  My father, he could also snap and become physically abusive or drink and become sexually abusive.  He was/is an alcoholic. 

My family from the outside, growing up looked good.  I went to a private school, etc.  I eventually left there because of reasons dealing with a priest (child molestor) & some attempted cover-ups.  I was pretty and had good friends.  My mother felt it to be very important that I stay thin and attractive.  She had been a model in her younger years.  Im sure the pressure she received had something to do with her pressuring me.  As time went by, my father took a job in the place where my mother and i resided.  This was around the time she became sick.  I mention I was pretty because that seemed to be all I ever felt positive about (friends telling me i was pretty). 

At home there were no compliments and I could do no right.  I was a straight A student, in various programs, a cheerleader...but it was never enough.  I ran away from home at age 16, my parents called the police on me, I had to go home.  Eventually I became involved in heavy partying.  I had a very addictive personality, I did get into many things I regret.  At the time I felt it was the only way to give myself the energy to do as well as I was supposed to.  If I did not meet the standards I was given, which would be hard for anyone to achieve - my life was made into an emotional and physcial hell.

Anyways, I believe i would have been better off put in another home.  I was told what to say and how to act if I was ever questioned.  I would be hurt if I did not do as I was told.  Of course my mother was supposed to protect me, somewhere along the way she gave up though...I blamed her for a long time but now I dont know how i feel.  I know the brain surgery had lasting effects on her and I also know living with my father all this time is/has killing/killed her emotionally and physically.  Unfortunately, she will not leave.  There is always an excuse. 

My fiancee and I are sure the bottom line is fear.  Not just fear of not having money, a nice house, car, health insurance... Fear of him.  My companion and I have been together for a year and a half now.. living together and are very happy - it seems like sometimes I wonder when he is going to blow up even though we never fight, only small disagreements rarely.  I have been on and off with my father since I left home at 17.  At this point in time we are off...and hopefully I can stay strong enough to keep it that way.  I can't take the controlling, manipulation, con-like way he is. 

Also I get very upset still - about things that happened years ago because he did not protect me. . .I was raped, when I tried to tell him he told me to stop talking that "he had heard enough".  That is the typical him.  I do not consider him a father, or a friend.  Its sad but true.  My mother I feel sorry for, and continue to remind myself she is my mother, I am not hers - it gets hard because I hurt when he hurts her.  I almost want to put myself in her place - to protect her. 

Something that has been bothering me still, very much so, after all these years - especially after watching the episode of Dr. Phil today on child molestation accusations.  When I did begin dating at age 15, my first love was a man who was a manager where I worked.  He was much much older than me, He did lie to me.  He was hired at a fast food restaurant where I worked with a friend, after being sentenced a convicted child molestor (sexual assault) to a 12 year old boy I do not understand how they could miss this fact when he would be around so many children.  I began dating him and did date him for 2 years on and off, I trusted him completely.  My mother knew him and liked him.  Everyone liked him, he was a very convincing nice person.  Very cool, calm, a person anyone can talk to.  I trusted him and loved him, he was like my father except didnt yell and was not mean - Not until far into the relationship.  I have not filed charges on him.  I walked in on him and discoved he was gay.  His parents and I spoke, he had lied to them about my age.  I will not forget the look on his mothers face.  Im sure they knew he was a convict the entire time we dated.  Im still stunned they let me stay at their house, in his room.  I should have long ago, filed charges...  He took me to nice dinners, I knew his family, We were sexually active when i was a minor...I just didnt get it.  He would hurt me, then tell me he loved me - I was always more than happy to accept any of his explanations.  He told me he loved me all the time...though pages, phone.. notes.  Im older now and realize how horrible some people can be, Ive learned to not be so naive...and am still learning...

So todays show, if you actually read this far - really affected me.  I have not sat down and written this much, and for this long in many many years.  I try to work or keep busy. 

This show disgusted me, and reminded me of the lies I was told, and the lies others are being told.  I think I am enraged.

November 6, 2006, 3:19 pm CST

THEY TOUCHED MY PEE PEE

as i have read, several of you also noticed the thing that the little girl says in the video, THEY TOUCHED MY PEE PEE;

ok , here are my  thoughts on that,

the tape was submitted as evidence by the mom and grandma.  ok,  is it just me or has anyone else noticed that this tape was done AFTER  bringing here home from the hospital after her labia was torn!!!!!

i honestly believe that she is upset and crying from just being at the hospital and having the doctors and nurses examing her.  she is hysterical over that and that is understandable.   i do not believe she is saying the dad and wife did this to her.  she is saying THEY.

now what we dont see in the tape is the mom or grandma asking the little girl what did they do to you at the hospital???

hence the little girl repying they touched my pee pee.

if the mother truly believed that he was molesting her then she would not even allow supervised visits to him.  no way at all would she do this.

this is not adding up here, hopefully tomorrow will be the tell all.

November 6, 2006, 3:29 pm CST

AS I SAID YESTERDAY "NO LIE DETECTOR TEST NEEDED"

I'm not sure when this show was taped, but I hope tomorrow Dr. Phil has the Authorities waiting in the wings to take this guy away, far away, and if he is still walking the streets today, wherever he lives I hope people are aware of it so they can watch their children....

November 6, 2006, 3:29 pm CST

"THEM"

Quote From: muphouse

In the video, you see the little one crying saying He touched her pee pee.. and then said Tell "them" not to do that..  Who is "them"?  Is the step mother in on this?  Am I the only one who caught this?  Or did I totally misunderstand.  That cry is burned into my brain.  I hope that sicko never sees that little girl again!
Yes, I was wondering the same thing...actually I may be mistaken but I think what she said was  "They touched my pee pee".  I am just so appalled at this whole sick  situation.....The mother and grandmother for not protecting this child when they knew something was going on, and worst of all the fact that the father is still alive & breathing!

November 6, 2006, 3:44 pm CST

Totally dicusted

Please tell me that he was arrested immediately after the show, when he failed the lie detector test. He commented he would probably be mugged when he left, that would be getting off lucky, they usually do more then that to diddlers.....

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next | Last