Message Boards

Topic : 11/07 The Lie Detector, Part 2

Number of Replies: 1979
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, November 03, 2006, 12:59:27 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
In the dramatic conclusion of a three-part series, Dr. Phil continues exploring details of the alleged molestation of 3-year-old Kaylee. Krista, Bonii, Jeremy and Jeremy’s new wife, Danielle, all return to hear the shocking polygraph results. Is there something Jeremy will admit to doing that he is ashamed of? Then, a highly skilled polygrapher shares his thoughts about the outcome of the test. Dr. Phil assesses both sides, and discusses what needs to take place with Kaylee now.  Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More November 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

November 6, 2006, 3:46 pm CST

totally discusted

Quote From: gabehart

as i have read, several of you also noticed the thing that the little girl says in the video, THEY TOUCHED MY PEE PEE;

ok , here are my  thoughts on that,

the tape was submitted as evidence by the mom and grandma.  ok,  is it just me or has anyone else noticed that this tape was done AFTER  bringing here home from the hospital after her labia was torn!!!!!

i honestly believe that she is upset and crying from just being at the hospital and having the doctors and nurses examing her.  she is hysterical over that and that is understandable.   i do not believe she is saying the dad and wife did this to her.  she is saying THEY.

now what we dont see in the tape is the mom or grandma asking the little girl what did they do to you at the hospital???

hence the little girl repying they touched my pee pee.

if the mother truly believed that he was molesting her then she would not even allow supervised visits to him.  no way at all would she do this.

this is not adding up here, hopefully tomorrow will be the tell all.

well he lied on the poly test guess you got your answers

November 6, 2006, 3:50 pm CST

bravo you hit it on the head

Quote From: dkcathcart

This sicko is definitely guilty. It shows in his body language and now in the lie detector test. I know from past experiences with my ex, you have to have proof of your accusations and you will get in more trouble by not letting your child go to the court ordered visitation. This mom should have gotten a lawyer as soon as the little girl said that and stayed on the cps workers back. There are alot of caseworkers who don't do their job right. Dr.Phil is wrong about the system. They protect the villan more than the victim. This man should be buried under the prison and Dr,Phil should do a show on exposing these lazy caseworkers that call themselves protecting our children. This man is a monster preying on his own little girl who probably thought the world of him and now he has taken her innocence and probably her trust. She was begging for help and we as parents know that three year-olds won't make this up about her own father. Dr.Phil says he is here to protect this little girl, this man is guilty, so now protect her. Don't put her back in that monster's care or his life. He chose his actions and now he needs to SUFFER the consequences. Protect this little girl whose voice is only three. Let's work on the laws that aren't ptotecting our children and also hold the cps workers responsible . The mom reached out for help and was threatened that she would loose her daughter if she wouldn't drop it. I understand her fear. Hindsight is 20/20. I'm sure she regrets the way she handled things, but now she should be focused on having that monsters parental rights taken away.
I agree with you 100% he shoud've been handcuffed right on the show!!!!!

November 6, 2006, 3:54 pm CST

The out come is all that matters

The future of this child is all that metters now and the only way to insure her saftey is to  take the father's parental rights away immediately.
My son said, "If it upsets you so much why are you watching it?" My reply was that we can't go around with blinders on pretending like it doesn't happen just b/c it is so unplesant to think about or especially to talk about.
That is why this has gone on for so many generations b/c people didn't talk openly enough.
I have been a child of sexual abuse I went through many years or  therapy to try and get over it.
WHAT I know for sure is that we can't change the past but we can change the future and that is  where Kaylee will need the most help. Protecting her from her father and from herself.

November 6, 2006, 3:54 pm CST

How sad

Quote From: kristinmusser

Because  just like it started here on this show no one believed the mother or grandmother. If she kept this child away from his father the courts would find her in contempt.If you scream it as loud as you can to all the authorities and they turn their back, tell me were do you go???Most of the time the mother is accused of every sort of thing lieing,jealousy,controlling everything except she my be telling the truth.

Therefor if she had of not let her dear sweet baby go, the judge put her in jail.

I know from experience.................

I guess I find it hard to believe in this situation that the courts would totally disregard the voice of the child.  She is so young, I believe at two-three years of age she is not capable of concocting this story or even being coaxed into lying about it.  I'm not a professional, and maybe I'm naive about his sort of thing, but I just assumed that any complaint of this nature would be taken seriously enough to immediately discontinue visitation with the father until the matter was resolved.  I have serious doubts that Kayla's mom did everything possible to protect her little girl.  If you ask me, she seems more smug about being right than totally devastated by what her baby has gone through for the past year.

November 6, 2006, 4:24 pm CST

11/07 The Lie Detector, Part 2

Quote From: busdriver9198

well he lied on the poly test guess you got your answers

actually, it said he was being deceptive, it did not say he was lying nor did it say he failed the test,  i think we may be in for a big shock tomorrow.

November 6, 2006, 4:35 pm CST

Child abuser

This is sickening to watch but terribly important to realize this happens far too often. The poor sweet innocent girl deserves so much better and I believe Dr. Phil will make sure that happen.The bigger question then becomes what are we all going to do about this going on? What is our role in this stuff not being prosecuted? I believe the Mother when she stated that she tried to get the state involved and they walked away from it. I am LIVID! We as a society MUST do better to get these guys off the streets & locked up. (With luck the prison population will know what their crime was.)

November 6, 2006, 5:04 pm CST

what is wrong with this picture

It truly saddens me that if the mother of Kaylee has believed that her daughter was being molested for the last year that she allowed the father to have any visitation.  I would have fled and hidden away with no contact with my family before I ever allowed anyone to abuse my child.  It sounds like the mother is too interested in being proven right and less interested in the damage done to her child.  JMHO

November 6, 2006, 5:05 pm CST

11/07 The Lie Detector, Part 2

This is crazy, the little girl said "they" when the father and girlfriend dropped her off at home after the first time the father had her not after coming from the hospital.... The father needs to be arrested in my opioion, he is a very sick sick man who should not be left alone with anybody's child including his own. All of his visitation needs to be supervised until a court can decide what happens. I hope Dr. Phil will make sure this happens. Let me tell you if someone asked me "Did you put your tongue in your daughters mouth?" I could answer in 1 second not 1and half minutes. That was my first clue.. As I'm sure it was a clue to many. Him also saying he has never touched his daughter to his knowledge unless he was sleepwalking or something is what I believe, a lie. He is a flat liar and needs to be completely deprieved of his right to see children.... Dr. Phil please don't let this man walk away free and have unsupervised visits with this child. She has gone through enough between all of them......

November 6, 2006, 5:22 pm CST

Lie detector tests are not reliable

I don't know if Jeremy is guilty or not, but I would never assume so based on a polygraph test.  They are NOT reliable.  Look it up on Wikpedia; they say there that they are not reliable and I know for a fact from personal experience they can say someone is guilty when they are totally innocent.

I admit Jeremy's answers seem suspicious, but that is not proof that he molested his daughter.  I'm on the fence about this.

November 6, 2006, 5:32 pm CST

I dont Understand

I am only 19 years old, and if i had a child who came home and said t"hey touched my pee pee," over my dead body would my child be going back there, i would have called the police, had my child checked out and i would have made sure she was safe. I would not have kept bringing her back...if he is really molesting her, why would you send her to him time and time again?

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next | Last