Message Boards

Topic : 11/07 The Lie Detector, Part 2

Number of Replies: 1979
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, November 03, 2006, 12:59:27 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
In the dramatic conclusion of a three-part series, Dr. Phil continues exploring details of the alleged molestation of 3-year-old Kaylee. Krista, Bonii, Jeremy and Jeremy’s new wife, Danielle, all return to hear the shocking polygraph results. Is there something Jeremy will admit to doing that he is ashamed of? Then, a highly skilled polygrapher shares his thoughts about the outcome of the test. Dr. Phil assesses both sides, and discusses what needs to take place with Kaylee now.  Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More November 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

November 6, 2006, 7:48 am CST

How could you

I am a father of two children, both grown with kids of there own, I will tell you if someone had accused me of molesting my daughter they would not have been able to restrain me, I would be yelling at the top of my lungs, I would not be sitting and pondering what went wrong, this is the most disgusting thing a man can be accused of, any normal father would be horrified, Why is this man still having visitition even supervised with this child, would someone please take the safty of this poor child seriously? I am so infuriated  to see this , I donot even know this family  if you want to call them that  and to watch this makes me ILL, I am not going to judge I have only told you how I would react, we need to rember the only victim here is this beuitful little girl, whom I pray will get the help so she can have a normal life, wich she so Deserves.

A Father in

Caribou, Me

November 6, 2006, 8:57 am CST

I just don't know

Quote From: greenfly1995

I totally agree with you If Dr. Phil says It looks to him that they are all lying then he needs to get professional help.  But I sure hope they haves some cops there to prepare the arrest of the sick minded molester

I totally agree with both of you.  If Dr. Phil says it looks to that that they all are lying too, he needs professional help.  I hope the cops show up too, but I think that guy should already be in jail waiting araignment.  I don'[t even understand why it has even come to this point.  And then he drags it out. 

November 6, 2006, 9:02 am CST

I just don't know

I totally agree with you If Dr. Phil says It looks to him that they are all lying then he needs to get professional help.  But I sure hope they haves some cops there to prepare the arrest of the sick minded molester

I totally agree with all of you.  If Dr. Phil says it looks to him that that they all are lying too, he needs professional help.  I hope the cops show up too, but I think that guy should already be in jail waiting araignment.  I don'[t even understand why it has even come to this point.  And then he drags it out.  This guy is making me sick.  He ponders the questions way too long.  And the little girl crying like that??  I think that says it all.

November 6, 2006, 9:03 am CST

I just don't know

I totally agree with all of you.  If Dr. Phil says it looks to him that that they all are lying too, he needs professional help.  I hope the cops show up too, but I think that guy should already be in jail waiting araignment.  I don'[t even understand why it has even come to this point.  And then he drags it out.  This guy is making me sick.  He ponders the questions way too long.  And the little girl crying like that??  I think that says it all.

November 6, 2006, 9:12 am CST

This is too much

I also think that if Dr. Phil comes to the conclusion that they are all lying, he needs professional help.  I cannot believe how this man ponders on a yes/no question.  This has been going on too long....  Where is social services?  This guy should be in jail waiting to be arraigned.  The poor baby crying and clinging to her mom, says it all to me.  You can't coach someone that little into that.  Send that molester to jail.

November 6, 2006, 10:29 am CST

11/07 The Lie Detector, Part 2

I feel like they are ALL lying too!   I do not like the way the father has to stop and ponder each question....it's like his mind is racing to think up an answer that won't put him in a bad light.   I think he is lying too.   I hope they get to the truth so the little girl can get some much needed help.  It breaks my heart to see her clinging to her mom and begging her not to make her go!

November 6, 2006, 1:08 pm CST

duck

i think this guy falls under the duck theory...if it walks like a duck,quacks like a duck,  then it is a duck!!  he is a drama queen and thinks he can  talk his way out of what he has done to his daughter.if i were a betting man i would have bet the first few things i heard him say that he was guilty and he is. now i am interested in just what dr.phil will do about it. i feel he has the proof to have this person arrested and my first thoughts and to have him hung but i guess when a person  preforms these sexual acts  on children that they need lots of help as they are very sick minded people.

November 6, 2006, 1:08 pm CST

Quote From: breadbaker23

I feel like they are ALL lying too!   I do not like the way the father has to stop and ponder each question....it's like his mind is racing to think up an answer that won't put him in a bad light.   I think he is lying too.   I hope they get to the truth so the little girl can get some much needed help.  It breaks my heart to see her clinging to her mom and begging her not to make her go!
I agree.  As a mom of 2 and 1/2 year old twins, it makes me sick.  The father should be locked up behind bars where he can get molested himself.  If you ask me, child molestors are the SICKEST people on earth.  How could you think about doing something sexual to an innocent baby?  If I was the mom, it would have NEVER come to this.  The instant that I thought the dad might be doing something wrong to her, would have been the last time he was ever alone with her!

November 6, 2006, 1:23 pm CST

Sick

He is completely sick. I knew even from Friday that he would fail the test today. He should be locked up and never be able to touch his daughter again! Poor girl, I can only hope that she gets the desperate help she needs.

November 6, 2006, 1:26 pm CST

Quote From: desperado49

i think this guy falls under the duck theory...if it walks like a duck,quacks like a duck,  then it is a duck!!  he is a drama queen and thinks he can  talk his way out of what he has done to his daughter.if i were a betting man i would have bet the first few things i heard him say that he was guilty and he is. now i am interested in just what dr.phil will do about it. i feel he has the proof to have this person arrested and my first thoughts and to have him hung but i guess when a person  preforms these sexual acts  on children that they need lots of help as they are very sick minded people.

I totally agree with you!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last