Message Boards

Topic : Afraid to Ask for What You Want Sexually?

Number of Replies: 722
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, July 01, 2005, 05:16:34 pm
Author : dataimport
Do you have sexual needs or desires that you're afraid to express? Share your story.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

August 17, 2009, 3:10 pm CDT

My Boyfriend is so skinny

Hello, I am looking for some advice or any thoughts that someone may have. I have been friends with this guy for 2 years and we just started dating its been about 6 months since we started dating. I really like him alot and we have alot in common he treats me very well. There just one thing that isn;t working out so well. He is so skinny that when we are sexual with each other he is so bony that it hurts. After we are intimate I feel bruised and I have never had this situation happen with anyone.  I have expressed to him what happens and he is very frustrated we tried different things and it just doesn;t seem like anything is working. He becomes upset because he doesn;t want to hurt me but, I can;t help but, not to say anything cause I don;t feel like its very enjoyable.  I don;t know what to do? Is it just me or would he have the same promblem with someone else? Would u end a relationship with someone if the sex was bad because your bf is too bony? Sounds ridoulous but, I don;t know what to do? I wanna be able to enjoy making love but, it just doesn;t seem like it is working in that area. Does anyone have any thoughts? Suggestions? I feel selfish for even thinking of ending a relationship based on Sex.

August 25, 2009, 2:57 pm CDT

Did I ask too much???

I wanted him to get a vasectomy...

He acted as if I was taking him out in the yard and shooting his nuts off.

I felt we had been married for some 16 years and I was tired of the abuse the birthcontrol was doing to my body. 

His suggestion was to wait until I was in my 50s and gone throught menopause so we would not need to worry about a baby in our old age.

I personally did not want a child in my 40s its not my thing, but I had no idea he would have been willing to just live with out me, I knew we had a not so great relationship but I guess I was just stupid to believe he really did love me enough to do that.

Its just sad how so many Men believe birth control is a Womans job!

well that was 5 years ago now and we are still room mates.

First | Prev | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | Next Page | Last Page