Message Boards

Topic : 06/14 Dr. Phil Scam, Part 2: The Sting

Number of Replies: 132
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, November 03, 2006, 01:03:04 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 11/10/06) The drama continues as Dr. Phil goes on the hunt for con artists who cheat viewers out of thousands of dollars by posing as him and Robin. Along with private investigator Harold Copus, Dr. Phil sets up a sting in Houston, Texas. Don’t miss the confrontation when the unsuspecting scammers arrive at what they believe is a bachelorette party. Then, Renee, who was allegedly cheated out of thousands by the con artists, finally gets to sit down with the real Dr. Phil. Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More June 2007 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

November 10, 2006, 12:53 pm CST

good for you dr phil

glad you got these ladys hope they will get cought for other scams if they start up again and i do hope you do charge these lady for what they did i love your show and watch it every chance i get so any way good luck with getting these ladys in jail for what they did

November 10, 2006, 12:54 pm CST

I can't wait to see what happens!!

OMG!!  I am so excited to see what is going to happen!  I watched what happened yesterday and I live here in Houston and I am just so excited to see what is going to happen to them!!!! HAHAHA!!  Hopefully they get exactly what they deserve!!  It was just so wrong of them to take advantage of people that want and need help!!  Did they really think they wouldn't get caught???  I mean Hello...they are messing with DR.PHIL & ROBIN!!!  Them retards!

November 10, 2006, 12:55 pm CST

11/10 Dr. Phil Scam, Part 2: The Sting

Quote From: actionjaxon

Is it just me or is there a TON of commercial breaks on the Doctor Phil Show?    Today, so far, they have had commercials 5 mins in, then 6mins in, then 8 mins in...I just wonder how many commercials there should be and how long between breaks.  Each break was 4 mins.

I was wondering what the rest of you thought.  I am going to time Oprah next to see if it is the same.

it don't matter gow many commerical breaker there it if you get the point of the show

November 10, 2006, 1:02 pm CST

i am outraged

I AM OUTRAGED THAT SOMEONE WOULD DO SUCH A THING TO DR.PHIL AND ROBIN.MY GOD DR.PHIL AND ROBIN HELP SO MANY PEOPLE.I HOPE THESE PEOPLE THAT GOT RIPPED OFF GET THERE MONEY BACK.I CAN'T BELIVE THEY FELL FOR IT BUT.AS SOON AS SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT IT WOULD COST MONEY I WOULD HAVE HUNG UP.OH BY THE WAY I THINK ROBIN DID SUCH A GOOD JOB HANDLEING THE PHONE CALL THAT SHE HAS PUT THOROUGH YO THE 1-800 NO.IT MUST HAVE FELT FUNNY ASKING FOR HERSELF.ANYWAY IF YOUR READING THIS DR.PHIL AND ROBIN.I HOPE YOU GET THESE IDIOT'S AND YOU DO CHARGE THEM.I THINK THEY NEED TO BE DEALT WITH AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.GOOD LUCK WITH IT DR.PHIL AND ROBIN,.I THINK THEY NEED TO GET LESSON'S OFF OF YOU TO BE GOOD PEOPLE.

KATHY

November 10, 2006, 1:10 pm CST

Wow I never would have guessed that someone could possibly make a scam like that. Good Luck Dr.Phil and hope you get them good.

November 10, 2006, 1:13 pm CST

Quote From: mamawolf

it don't matter gow many commerical breaker there it if you get the point of the show
 Yes there are alot of commercial breaks lately on all television programming. Probably because it costs a lot to produce a show.

November 10, 2006, 1:53 pm CST

Feeling Let-down!

I have to say I'm extremely disappointed in the conclusion of this 2 part show. Yesterday's show got me all riled up & ready for today, I have been looking forward to it all day!! And then I was disapointed in the outcome. I want an update of what happened to these criminals & a feeling of closure. I am so glad that Dr.Phil went after people like this I'd just like to see some sort of  resolution.

November 10, 2006, 2:05 pm CST

I Actually get to talk to ROBIN? Too funny!

I couldn't get over the fact that they didn't even recognize Robin's voice! If they were going to scam someone they sure did pick the 'right' people to go for. There's no way that they would get away with it. Their 'delivery' was pretty bad too.  I think we may have been dealing with some real low-brows, huh? No match!

November 10, 2006, 2:12 pm CST

Really.,. i can really talk to them!?!??!

I was shocked to hear this... but when watching the show yesterday my first thought was a) yeah right phone interviews....not gonna happen. B) if it were the money would be the farthest thing in the picture. .. i feel bad for the people who got themself's caught up in  thing, however i find it hard to belive how it wasent caught right away. however i suppose when people get there fingers wrapped around you its hard to get out.

Hope the people who did this get what they desearve. noone needs to be exploided like this and it sucks that it had to happen

November 10, 2006, 2:27 pm CST

It  is good to know that those women will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. To many people are scammed every day and that is so sad. A big thankyou goes out to all those who went under cover to catch these dishonest  women.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next | Last