Message Boards

Topic : 11/28 Jeremy Returns

Number of Replies: 3235
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Tuesday, November 21, 2006, 02:20:16 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Dr. Phil follows up with Krista and Bonii's quest for the truth, to find out if 3-year-old Kaylee is being molested by her father, Jeremy. Jeremy maintains his innocence even after a polygraph test showed him to be lying. He took another lie detector test at his hometown police department, and brought the results for Dr. Phil to review. What does an independent polygrapher say about this second test? Then, Jeremy asked to undergo hypnosis as another means of getting closer to the truth. Were there any new revelations? And, Jeremy had agreed to supervised visits with Kaylee, but when he got home, he changed his mind, so Krista denied him visitation. They end up facing off in front of a judge. Did Krista serve jail time or let Jeremy see Kaylee? Is Jeremy being falsely accused, or is this little girl still in harm's way? Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More November 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

November 26, 2008, 12:43 am CST

Livid

I'm also a victim of my father's sexual assaults and was sworn to secrecy by the man I loved and who was supposed to be protecting me.  It all came to a crashing halt when the parents of my friend Rosemary confronted my mother and told her that after they questioned Rosemary upon arrving home with her clothes inside out and missing underwear (we were 5) my mother confronted me and I had to betray my father's trust, it hurt almost as much as the abuse.  That was almost 50 years ago but it still impacts of my life and subsequently my children and relationships with men.

At least my mother had the balls to pack up and leave before the sun set on this soul destroying situation.

If I had even the slightest incling that anyone let alone the father of my child was interfering with that young soul you wouldn't see us for dust.  Stuff the stupid legal systems while you are waiting for justice this baby is in crisis.

A 2cm tear in a 2-3year old's labia is not just a scratch from rough house playing, it is a substantial injury to a baby's genitals that are only slightly larger than that, she would have screamed bloody murder, I know I did.  Where was the supposed step mother during these atrocities? Alarms should have gone off everywhere.

As for Jeremy's private interview! what I load of s***! sorry Phil but his hesitation on any of the answers you asked him were so contrived a blind man on a galloping horse could have seen through it.

November 26, 2008, 11:43 pm CST

Jeremy is INNOCENT!!

Quote From: worriedgrandma

From Jeremy's behavior, he enjoys the limelight and I think putting his name in the title to the follow up of shocking allegations is feeding into his feeling of importance.  He already indicated that he was good for your ratings.  As many pedophiles, he thinks it's all about him.

As a grandmother of an abused child, I find it offensive.  Yes, people want to see him on the hotseat and see if indeed he did take another lie detector test but the important issue is child abuse and how protecting a child is so difficult. 

Yes, I will watch the show but do so knowing that it takes the courts to ultimately do the right things and protect the children.

I do thank Dr Phil for bringing this to the public's awareness.  Please Dr Phil, long after this case is resolved pleasecontinue helping the children.  Let the public know what laws are being made and overturned that protect the kids.  Thank you

I am so appauled at how stupid Americans can be. Polygraphs can not be used in a court of law. They measure fear and nervousness. Jeremy was obviously upset over being accused and losing custody of his daughter. I feel for him so much. I hope he is ok. Poor Kayleigh she is going to grow up thinking her dad molested her and he didnt.

January 15, 2009, 1:09 am CST

11/28 Jeremy Returns

Quote From: cassied1

I am so appauled at how stupid Americans can be. Polygraphs can not be used in a court of law. They measure fear and nervousness. Jeremy was obviously upset over being accused and losing custody of his daughter. I feel for him so much. I hope he is ok. Poor Kayleigh she is going to grow up thinking her dad molested her and he didnt.
Oh come on! Everybody sees that Jeremy is one sick liar. I'm from Finland and I saw this Jeremy show just a few months ago and I was absolutely shocked. Of course he did it! There's no guestion about it. Everything about his behaviour tells that he was very nervous and that he was just trying to make up some crazy theories that wouldn't sound so bad. But they did. And Dr Phil knew all that time that he did it. But of course he couldn't say it to him... Poor little girl. It's been two years from this Jeremy episode and I hope today she lives in some good place long away from her 'father'.

Sorry about my bad english...

April 27, 2009, 10:44 pm CDT

he shows every sign of lying

All i have to say is that if you watch Jeremy closely in the first episodes, you will notice that every time he is asked by Dr. Phil whether he has molested or touched Kaylee, he says no. However, every time he says no, he says it as he looks down and to his left. EVERY SINGLE TIME. He doesn't even keep his eyes open when he answers! He is a classic liar. Get him away from children and in jail IMMEDIATELY.

June 5, 2009, 4:04 pm CDT

i need answers

I AM A MOTHER OF FIVE WONDERFUL CHILDREN. MY OLDER TWO CHILDREN ARE FROM A PRIOR MARRIAGE. MY X HUSBAND WAS ABUSIVE AS WELL AS A DIABETIC, WHICH MADE HIM VIOLENT AT TIMES. I HAVE SOLE CUSTODY OF OUR CHILDREN AND HE HAS VISITATION. THE PROBLAM I AM HAVING IS THAT MY DAUGHTER CAME HOME FROM HIS HOUSE AND TOLD MY HUSBAND AND MYSELF THAT HE HURT HER. HE TOUCHED HER PRIVATE AREA. SHE TOLD US THAT HE BATHES HER AND HAS TO WASH HER. SHE IS SEVEN YEARS OLD. THE WAY SHE DISCRIBED IT MADE ME SICK IN MY STOMACH.NEEDLESS TO SAY WE ARE GOING THROUGH A COURT PROCESS NOW, HE IS SAYING IT IS CUSTODY RELATED AND WE ARE SAYING OTHERWISE. BELIEVE IT OUR NOT I BEGGED HIM TO BE A FATHER AND NOW THIS IS WHAT I GET. I HAVE LET HER TALK TO THE POLICE AND HER THERAPIST WHICH BOTH AGREE WITH US THAT HE IS DOING THINGS TO HER, BUT THE JUDGE HAS GRANTED SUPERVISED VISITS WITH A FAMILY MEMBER OF HIS THAT IS BIAS TO THE ENTIRE SITUATION. I AM NOT SURE WHAT ELSE I CAN DO. I REALLY DO BELIEVE MY DAUGHTER AND I SEE HOW THIS HURTS HER, SHE YELLS AND CRYS HOW SHE DOES NOT WANT TO GO TO HIS HOUSE AND DOES NOT WANT TO SEE HIM.

First | Prev | 319 | 320 | 321 | 322 | 323 | 324 | Next Page | Last Page