Message Boards

Topic : Is This Normal Social Discussion

Number of Replies: 6506
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, July 01, 2005, 05:19:11 pm
Author : dataimport
Friends from the Dr. Phil Is This Normal folder socialize and share their lives.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

August 8, 2005, 8:34 am CDT

Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang!

Quote From: bluebird

Last night there were seven of these blank messages, each with a different emoticon. Now I thought this was rofl funny and clever! But, of course, a great waste of space. hehehe. Now six of them have gone poof and the joke is lost. Oh, well. JP lives on and will find another way.

August 8, 2005, 7:11 pm CDT

kathy i just saw your weird thingy

LOL!

August 8, 2005, 7:13 pm CDT

Kathy

Quote From: kathy_kak

Did I miss the post where Tap called you a b@#$ch? I don't see any such post.  

Sometimes when JP is "playing" she's the only one who knows what is going on. This seems to be one of those times.

August 8, 2005, 7:15 pm CDT

alrighty then

Quote From: tapestry6o

Last night there were seven of these blank messages, each with a different emoticon. Now I thought this was rofl funny and clever! But, of course, a great waste of space. hehehe. Now six of them have gone poof and the joke is lost. Oh, well. JP lives on and will find another way.

Apparently our new zapper people don't get how we like to play in here. Ya'll woulda loved what i did to Tap. I was laughing hysterically knowing she'd call me that. Just beat her to the punch so to speak.  

To the Zapmister: We in this hood like to play ALOT!!!! We are all harmless and are extremely good friends. Please to let us have as much fun as we always have. And whoever you are, I guaren dang tee you, you laughed. Unles you're mad at our cranky Tapparoo! Hope you have fun with us, cos we be nuts! 

August 8, 2005, 8:11 pm CDT

Question

This looks like maybe the right place to ask this question. It's for women and concerning sex, ok?

Here's the set-up. It's about the very best sex of your life. Or the best that you can imagine. All day has been leading up to this, starting with the man of you dreams (or your husband). He's done everything just exactly the way you want it. From the moment you see him with the flowers. The box of chocolates. He does your laundry while you eat them. A gourmet dinner, dancing and a barefoot walk on the beach in the moonlight. Kisses as the surf crashes. Caresses and making out in the carriage ride to the romantic mountain cottage. Cuddle time on the thick soft rug in front of the crackling fire. Are you getting the idea? He's doing EVERYTHING right. He undresses you slowly, kissing and stroking each bit as it's uncovered. His kisses are soft where you like it. Demanding when that's better. He's got the "slow hand" and knows exactly how to use it. Jaeger wishes he had this guy's tongue. He's driving you completely wild with passion. Maybe over the edge if that's what you like... and he still has his clothes on. Or at least some of them. Still with me?  At some time you've decided it's TIME! You need him inside you, right now! And he's ready, too. So, in he slips. There's enough of him and he knows what he's doing with it. And now... the question.

What now? What do you want from that point on? This originally came up  as a simple, "how long do you want him to last?" Of course, three seconds is too quick and four hours is a medical emergency. In any case, there's more to it than that. So, tell me... how long? and what else? This guy has the ability and the desire to do exactly what you want until exhaustion overcomes you, remember.

I'd like to get as many different people to respond as possible. Is there another board where it would be appropriate?

August 8, 2005, 10:10 pm CDT

GOOD EVENING KOHATHI....

Quote From: kohathi

This looks like maybe the right place to ask this question. It's for women and concerning sex, ok?

Here's the set-up. It's about the very best sex of your life. Or the best that you can imagine. All day has been leading up to this, starting with the man of you dreams (or your husband). He's done everything just exactly the way you want it. From the moment you see him with the flowers. The box of chocolates. He does your laundry while you eat them. A gourmet dinner, dancing and a barefoot walk on the beach in the moonlight. Kisses as the surf crashes. Caresses and making out in the carriage ride to the romantic mountain cottage. Cuddle time on the thick soft rug in front of the crackling fire. Are you getting the idea? He's doing EVERYTHING right. He undresses you slowly, kissing and stroking each bit as it's uncovered. His kisses are soft where you like it. Demanding when that's better. He's got the "slow hand" and knows exactly how to use it. Jaeger wishes he had this guy's tongue. He's driving you completely wild with passion. Maybe over the edge if that's what you like... and he still has his clothes on. Or at least some of them. Still with me?  At some time you've decided it's TIME! You need him inside you, right now! And he's ready, too. So, in he slips. There's enough of him and he knows what he's doing with it. And now... the question.

What now? What do you want from that point on? This originally came up  as a simple, "how long do you want him to last?" Of course, three seconds is too quick and four hours is a medical emergency. In any case, there's more to it than that. So, tell me... how long? and what else? This guy has the ability and the desire to do exactly what you want until exhaustion overcomes you, remember.

I'd like to get as many different people to respond as possible. Is there another board where it would be appropriate?

It would be lovely of course if this was what really happens in real life to us all, but in truth it's not what everyone gets. 

I will say however that for myself, when my hubby gets me going big time with the "BIG O" of course I would want it to last and last but there is only so long that we can keep going before we both feel like we're been running a thousand miles, so to speak!! 

And yes this board is full of very open minded people so no worries about this message it's pretty cool I'd say!! 

TAKE CARE. LOVE KELLY. 

August 8, 2005, 10:18 pm CDT

Hrrrrmmmmph...

Quote From: bluebird

LOL!

I...do...NOT...have...a...weird...THINGY.  

fomc rotf pmp (fell off my chair - rolling on the floor - peeing my pants) 

August 8, 2005, 10:18 pm CDT

GOOD EVENING MY FRIENDS...

How's things with everyone here? Hope you're all doing well. We are doing fine here as per normal!! 

Well the message from Kohathi was a very interesting one wasn't it? Just wanted to put my 2 cents worth in. 

Things have been going really well for me personally of late. Each day to me is getting better and better and I feel like my old self in so many ways. Today Stephanie and I went to Playgroup and while she was off playing I got to speak to all the Mum's and they are all very nice women to talk to. They are of different ages, some of them bring their own children and there are other's who bring their Grandchildren. I'm just so glad that I have them to talk each week. We always trade advice about our children and that can help at times. 

Well I hope you all stay well and please TAKE CARE. LOVE KELLY. 

August 8, 2005, 10:20 pm CDT

GOOD EVENING KATHY...

Quote From: kathy_kak

I...do...NOT...have...a...weird...THINGY.  

fomc rotf pmp (fell off my chair - rolling on the floor - peeing my pants) 

Are you still here, Kathy? If so, do you have time to chat? 

KELLY. 

August 8, 2005, 10:33 pm CDT

What now?

Quote From: kohathi

I was going to say "buy the next romance novel in the series"... but I understand this is a legitimate question and therefore needs a truthful answer.  

I don't honestly know. I've never, ever, ever, EVER, had a lover like this and now I'm too old and not as flexible, so during sex I think to myself, "Hurry up and get it over with so I can roll over and go to sleep!"  

My hips are usually killing me after a few minutes of missionary sex, and most of my joints won't allow many other positions. My knees kill me when I'm on top. Doggy style hurts my back and just isn't as much fun as when I was many years younger. So...it appears I am no help to you but I sure enjoyed the scenario leading up to your question. And if I was still in my 20's I'd be asking if your lover boy has a brother.  

So my only advice is to enjoy it for as long as you both can last. The years to follow won't be kind so go for it as often as you are physically able. :) 

See? Now is the time when I need an ENVY Emote!  

First | Prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next | Last