Message Boards

Topic : Is This Normal Social Discussion

Number of Replies: 6506
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, July 01, 2005, 05:19:11 pm
Author : dataimport
Friends from the Dr. Phil Is This Normal folder socialize and share their lives.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 22, 2005, 9:14 pm CDT

It's about time...

I don't know about this new board -- I sure hope it works out ok, so we can use it the way we always have -- to support each other and have fun!!  I suppose it will take a while to get used to.

Welcome back everyone!!

July 23, 2005, 5:32 pm CDT

Let's see if this works!

I don't know about this new board -- I sure hope it works out ok, so we can use it the way we always have -- to support each other and have fun!! I suppose it will take a while to get used to.

Welcome back everyone!!

Hopefully we'll all get the hang of it!  If not, I'm going back to emailing all of you.  At least there I never get zapped!  (Hi Neecie!)

July 23, 2005, 5:34 pm CDT

Sheesh!

Hopefully we'll all get the hang of it! If not, I'm going back to emailing all of you. At least there I never get zapped! (Hi Neecie!)
How come half of Neecie's message got stuck to half of mine?

July 23, 2005, 7:43 pm CDT

IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK!!

Hi Everyone, good to be back here, hope you're all doing well!!

Yes, I'm with Trace and Neecie here. Hope I can get use to this as well. It's all very different isn't it!! Oh well I think we needed a change didn't we!?!

Am having a great time with Mum being here. Mark left alittle while ago to go down south for his Course he will be back next Friday. So it's nice to have Mum here to keep Stephanie and I company. Well you all TAKE CARE and it's good to be back home on the boards.

LOVE KELLY.

July 23, 2005, 10:45 pm CDT

Too dang confusing to me

Sure can't figure out how to do this. Where are the instructions? I had one heck of a time even getting back onto the site. And my priofile information is wrong - wrong birthdate and user name but can't figure out how to correct it. Kathy_kak

July 24, 2005, 10:25 pm CDT

So long!!

We're headed off for Tucson in the morning!! Hooray!! I expect all you guys and gals to get this place rocking by the time I get back.  Don't be intimidated -- we're too close and WAAAAY to important to each other, to let this little hiccup stand in our way.  Honestly, I don't think it's as weird as it appears.  One big diff is when you reply to a post, that post gets included in yours, so others can follow the converstaion.  Might not be such a bad idea!

Hang in there, I'll be thinking about you lots.  I don't expect to have web access while I'm there, so I'll report back when I get home. Take care! I love you!!

Neecie

July 25, 2005, 6:11 pm CDT

Hi Guys

Hi guys.  Looks like I won't be around for awhile.  My Windows program has been corrupted and the computer has to be wiped clean.  No way of saving a damn thing; my stories, photo files, nothing.  Can't even get into my email program so if you've sent stuff to me and I haven't replied - well, there you have it.

I'm royally PO'd.  Will try to hit an internet cafe every once in awhile to check up on everyone.  I have an alternate email address - traceshan_prior@yahoo.com just in case you want to say howdy.

JP - I hope you've kept my phone number!!!  KAK, I'm so sorry about Miss Murphy.  Neecie, have a great reunion!  Kelly, hugs to you and Stephanie and Mark.  Vicki - I'm always waving hi at you!  Juss, keep that lance a tiltin'!  Ami, continued happiness and weirdness!  Sue - what the hell, I'll be calling you as usual.  And Tap - oh my friend, what can I say (except too much as usual)  Thanks so much for your story...  no AIM'ing for us for while I guess.

I'm sure I've forgotten someone - please don't take it personally.  I love you all!  Have no fear (or maybe you should!)  I'll be back!

And now, on that note, I'm going to buy me a typewriter (no fear of identity theft there; by the way who the hell would want mine anyway?)  and throw this piece of sh** computer out the window!  Hopefully it will land on the head of the hacker who did this to me.

Hugs and love,

Trace. 

July 26, 2005, 5:13 am CDT

HI TRACE...

Quote From: lokithor

Hi guys. Looks like I won't be around for awhile. My Windows program has been corrupted and the computer has to be wiped clean. No way of saving a damn thing; my stories, photo files, nothing. Can't even get into my email program so if you've sent stuff to me and I haven't replied - well, there you have it.

I'm royally PO'd. Will try to hit an internet cafe every once in awhile to check up on everyone. I have an alternate email address - traceshan_prior@yahoo.com just in case you want to say howdy.

JP - I hope you've kept my phone number!!! KAK, I'm so sorry about Miss Murphy. Neecie, have a great reunion! Kelly, hugs to you and Stephanie and Mark. Vicki - I'm always waving hi at you! Juss, keep that lance a tiltin'! Ami, continued happiness and weirdness! Sue - what the hell, I'll be calling you as usual. And Tap - oh my friend, what canI say (except too much as usual) Thanks so much for your story... no AIM'ing for us for while I guess.

I'm sure I've forgotten someone - please don't take it personally. I love you all! Have no fear (or maybe you should!) I'll be back!

And now, on that note, I'm going to buy me a typewriter (no fear of identity theft there; by the way who the hell would want mine anyway?) and throw this piece of sh**computer out the window! Hopefully it willland on the head of the hacker who did this to me.

Hugs and love,

Trace.

Sorry to hear about what happened to your computer. It's a real pain in your know what when some looser decides to stuff with your computer, eh!! Just hope you can get things sorted out with the computer and it doesn't end up costing you an arm and a leg!!

Thanks for the hugs, right back at you Trace!!

Well you TAKE CARE and hope to see you back hear as soon as you can get back here. LOVE KELLY.

July 26, 2005, 5:17 am CDT

HI NEECIE...

Quote From: neecie24

We're headed off for Tucson in the morning!! Hooray!! I expect all you guys and gals to get this place rocking by the time I get back. Don't be intimidated -- we're too close and WAAAAY to important to each other, to let this little hiccup stand in our way. Honestly, I don't think it's as weird as it appears. One big diff is when you reply to a post, that post gets included in yours, so others can follow the converstaion. Might not be such a bad idea!

Hang in there, I'll be thinking about you lots. I don't expect to have web access while I'm there, so I'll report back when I get home. Take care! I love you!!

Neecie

Hope you see this message before you go away.

Just want to wish you and Erin a great time while you are away. And we will see you back here soon. TAKE CARE. LOVE KELLY.

July 26, 2005, 8:37 am CDT

still figuring this out....

OK, I'm still getting confused, but thats just the way it is.  The one thing I liked about the DP boards is that it wasn't all that complicated.  NOW I AM FINDING IT COMPLICATED, but somehow I don't think it takes that much to make me confused these days.

I'm glad we can all finally come back to our usual meeting grounds.  I missed you all so much.

Last weekend we spent it camping at the ND State Fair.  It was heaps of fun....I left the girls with G'ma and G'pa.  They had a great time too!

Anyways, got lots to do, but I wanted to come check this place out.  I've got to repack my bags as we are heading to Ron's for the night to watch his ballgame.

HITYAL????

Hugs,

Vicki

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last