Message Boards

Topic : Is This Normal?

Number of Replies: 1127
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, July 01, 2005, 05:19:40 pm
Author : dataimport
Your partner asked you to do WHAT? Some things are taboo. Some things are common but just not discussed. Where does your sex life fit in?

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

October 29, 2005, 2:10 pm CDT

yes and no

Quote From: benjass

I HAVE HEARED FRIENDS SAYIND THAT WHEN A MAN HAS A SMALL PENIS,HE WILL ENCOUNTER SOME PROBLEMS IN BED.THEY SAY THAT HE WILL NOT SATISFY HIS WIFE.I WANT TO KNOW IF IT IS TRUE THAT 'SIZE DOES MATTER'.AND SOME SAYS THAT I SHOULD STOP LIFTING(BODY BUILDING),BECAUSE IT WILL EAT MY PENIS TO A 'BABY BOY SIZE' .
Yes it matters....but it's not everything .  My current b\f is 2 1/2 inches larger and it makes a BIG difference when he is inside of me.  It makes me have the biggest craziest "O" I have ever had.  So yeah it matter.  But you can work with a smaller one as well.  But if you just to know how to work it at the right angles.  If your lifting is hurting your manhood, yeah, you need to make some type of change.

October 29, 2005, 3:00 pm CDT

Penis SIze

Quote From: benjass

I HAVE HEARED FRIENDS SAYIND THAT WHEN A MAN HAS A SMALL PENIS,HE WILL ENCOUNTER SOME PROBLEMS IN BED.THEY SAY THAT HE WILL NOT SATISFY HIS WIFE.I WANT TO KNOW IF IT IS TRUE THAT 'SIZE DOES MATTER'.AND SOME SAYS THAT I SHOULD STOP LIFTING(BODY BUILDING),BECAUSE IT WILL EAT MY PENIS TO A 'BABY BOY SIZE' .
If you are taking steroids, they will shrink your penis, not the exercise of lifting weights. Steroids are dangerous and can cause a ton of difficulties i.e. cancer, kidney disease, mental instability- a little penis will be the least of your problems. So, if you are lifting without taking steroids, go ahead and keep lifting. If you are taking steroids, STOP and get to a Dr. The size of a penis is not nearly as important as the character of the man its attached to..........I sell sex toys, and penis extensions and girth extenders are easily obtained.

October 30, 2005, 6:43 pm CST

Is This Normal?

Quote From: latingirl

Yes it matters....but it's not everything .  My current b\f is 2 1/2 inches larger and it makes a BIG difference when he is inside of me.  It makes me have the biggest craziest "O" I have ever had.  So yeah it matter.  But you can work with a smaller one as well.  But if you just to know how to work it at the right angles.  If your lifting is hurting your manhood, yeah, you need to make some type of change.

In my opinion, I dont think it matters at all.  My Ex-husband and I had great sex(he was large) but I was with him for 7 years and never had an "O"!! My boyfriend now is half the size of my ex, and I have multiple "O's"!!  I believe it is how the person you are with makes you feel when you are having sex!!  Just to let you know, my boyfriend now takes prescription steriods for a diease he has had since he was 12 years old and will have to take the medication the reast of his life!  You also have to keep in mind there is a huge difference between having "sex" and "making love"!!!! 

October 31, 2005, 9:38 pm CST

Shorty Is Back

Hi everyone its me Shorty I'm back sorry I have been away my phone was off again but I am happy I am back. How is everyone? Hope everyone had a nice Halloween? I use too like it but now we do not get trick or treaters here so now it sucks. Do we have any new people in here? I'm Tina/Shorty I am 33 married 7 years now no kids love Vince Gill I collect a lot of things and I love too write. I have pets. Can not belive that ThanksGiving is not far off. Anyone have plans? We will most likely go out too SHONEY'S or Pondarosa. Since my In Laws passed hubby is not much into the holidays. Last year was the first my husband let me put a tree up for Christmas. I recently had my 7year wedding anniversary. We did not do or go anywhere due too no money and our water bed decided to get small pin holes in it so we had too replace it with an air mattress for now. But I did get a new shirt and pant set for bed and a new pair of slippers. And I found out that I am getting a new wedding band set for christmas we do not like our set that we have now. Speaking of wedding things my mom is getting remarried on Nov 5th I am very happy for her and her soon too be hubby. Well I rambled on enough I really just came in to let you all know I'm back and hope too talk too you all real soon. 

Stay safe and gentle hugs from Tina/Shorty,........ 

November 3, 2005, 10:55 am CST

sexual drive

My husband and I have been married for 6 years and been together for almost 8 years. Our sex life has always been okay until this last year.  we had been having alot of problems over the last couple of years  and i was really depressed and just didnt care anymore. We ended up spliting up for a while this last year. But my sex drive is just gone to nothing... dont care if I have it or not.  There is alot of distress though during the split up I just cant forget and I still hurt over. Is this normal with my sex drive? 

November 3, 2005, 1:36 pm CST

Lack of Orgasms

My husband and I have been married and having sex for two years, but we've been together for six years.  I was a virgin (in everything) and still have never had an orgasm.  I am slightly concerned because he has always felt bad...and its getting worse.  I want to try to have one, but I am scared for many reasons...which I am not sure that I can get into? We don't have oral sex, and we don't usually foreplay...which I don't care for any of it.  What can we do? We really don't have the energy or time to "explore" so is there any easy, fast way to get to the point.  Sex is usually a wam-bam-thank-you-mam kind of deal...and I like it like that since I don't care for sex. Is there any advice for me? 

November 3, 2005, 6:10 pm CST

help me out

I have been married for 14 years.  I enjoyed sex but know I could care less if I have it or not.  Could you please Help me.  I need to understand why.  My husband loves sex. He could have it 24/7/365.  Please help me.  Maybe give me some suggestions or maybe I need to go to the doctor and see if there is something wrong with me.  I am only 36. 

November 4, 2005, 9:34 pm CST

i understand

Quote From: ratrkp

I have been married for 14 years.  I enjoyed sex but know I could care less if I have it or not.  Could you please Help me.  I need to understand why.  My husband loves sex. He could have it 24/7/365.  Please help me.  Maybe give me some suggestions or maybe I need to go to the doctor and see if there is something wrong with me.  I am only 36. 
im 24 years old and a lot of poeple would think i like to do it (sex) but i dont i hate it i dont it just   so it dont start fights  and so i dont have  to sit around thinking if he doing it with someone else ... i dont understand  i wish you the best

November 4, 2005, 9:53 pm CST

please time me ??????

hello everyone let me say that your can help me with so of your anwers you give me ... im 24 year  old and im not happy at all im so tried of being upset , stressed out , sad , nervous ..im been with my boyfriend for two years and so time all i think about is that he care about his self .. but let me tell you that in to our 6 month he find out that he had a kid who was 3 monthes out i stay with him because he did not know if what he saids is true  but i will never  know the true about that if he  did know i  love him but i dont know if im inlove with him he tell me he love me here and there but i dont know if he saud it just to make  me happy or not to start a fight about it i love him son but i dont know if i should stay with him so i can see him or what he said he will never get married but i dont want to be around for nothing i would like to get married someday with him  or without him i have a son who is 5 but he dont play with him like i play with him son my son does have so healh promble but i  dont know if that why he dont spend time with him or if he just dont like him please he me with some of my question ..  there alot i would like to ask you all but he is in the bedroom and i dont want him to read any of this ....please help me .. there alot to my story and life that i  need anwer pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

November 7, 2005, 1:22 pm CST

Is This Normal?

Quote From: latisha

My husband and I have been married and having sex for two years, but we've been together for six years.  I was a virgin (in everything) and still have never had an orgasm.  I am slightly concerned because he has always felt bad...and its getting worse.  I want to try to have one, but I am scared for many reasons...which I am not sure that I can get into? We don't have oral sex, and we don't usually foreplay...which I don't care for any of it.  What can we do? We really don't have the energy or time to "explore" so is there any easy, fast way to get to the point.  Sex is usually a wam-bam-thank-you-mam kind of deal...and I like it like that since I don't care for sex. Is there any advice for me? 

I beleive that you need to give foreplay a chance. If i didn't get it I don't have orgasms. It just turns you soo on that you want it so bad. I would strongly suggest you  put your mind on nothing but sex, do foreplay and see how it goes. Don't let your mind wonder, focus on what is going on at the time.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next | Last