Message Boards

Topic : 12/04 Heroin Twins: The Intervention, Part 3

Number of Replies: 402
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, December 01, 2006, 03:19:25 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Dr. Phil continues his work with twin sisters who are addicted to heroin and crack cocaine and were spiraling out of control. A few days into her detox, Sarah begins to emerge from her haze of drug use and painful withdrawal symptoms. Is she committed to the work involved with getting clean? Dr. Phil questions their mother, Cindy, about her own history of alcohol use and how she is sabotaging Tecoa’s sobriety and the health of her unborn baby. Then, Dr. Phil tracks down the sisters’ long-lost stepfather, Perry. They say his disappearance from their lives played a significant role toward their decline into drug use and prostitution. How does Perry explain his absence from their lives, and does his appearance bring closure for Sarah and Tecoa? As the twins begin to take their first steps toward a new life, Dr. Phil informs them that their paths of sobriety will be separate. Will they agree to go to different rehab centers to learn how to stand on their own two feet? Share your thoughts here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More December 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

April 15, 2009, 7:39 am CDT

so sorry

Quote From: wro130

what is chippin

My heart cries for you,this is so sad,you wonder where the help is.My 28 yr old son died in a boarding house 3 hrs from us.We loved him so much.Someone has got to take this drug addiction serious,these are not street people.they are our children,dads,brothers.I never heard Mccain or Obama speak of doing something about this horrible desase.It is a defect,like high blood pressure,etc.I am afraid my sweet son is just another addict the police don't have to worry about.Joshua was loved and always will be.

Joshua's Mom

April 21, 2009, 6:50 am CDT

Joshua's Mom

Quote From: oakhill09

My heart cries for you,this is so sad,you wonder where the help is.My 28 yr old son died in a boarding house 3 hrs from us.We loved him so much.Someone has got to take this drug addiction serious,these are not street people.they are our children,dads,brothers.I never heard Mccain or Obama speak of doing something about this horrible desase.It is a defect,like high blood pressure,etc.I am afraid my sweet son is just another addict the police don't have to worry about.Joshua was loved and always will be.

Joshua's Mom

Thank you from my heart,your caring made me cry,god bless you.My sweet son will never be far from my heart.

Joshua's mom

First | Prev | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | Next Page | Last Page