Message Boards

Topic : 06/19 Ask Dr. Phil and Robin

Number of Replies: 191
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, December 01, 2006, 03:21:00 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 12/05/06) Dr. Phil and Robin answer viewer questions! Melissa wrote in because her boyfriend, Destin, believes gambling is his right because he’s the man of the house. But Destin’s hobby caused them to lose their home, and Melissa fears that their son will grow up without basic necessities. Robin shares her own personal experience with a father who had a gambling problem and offers hope for this family’s future. Then, meet a couple at odds over whether giving their children “kiddie cocktails” will promote underage drinking and glorify alcoholic behavior. Plus, a young woman who thinks affection is “gross,” a woman who needs more romance, and a special surprise for an inspirational woman devoted to changing the lives of young burn victims. Join the discussion!

Find out what happened on the show.

More June 2007 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

November 9, 2007, 6:14 pm CST

To Robin......Dr. Phil, u r cool but this is for her...

You literally could make millions if you were EVERYBODY'S ADOPTED MOTHER-IN-LAW, or grandma  or mother. Everybody loves you and it would be cool. My daughter is 2 1/2 years old and my mother-in-law has never called to say a simple "hello" to her. I told her they don't have a phone. But my mom calls her all the time. I'm glad the mother-in-law is a few states away in WV. We live in MN.

Just wanted to let you know you are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

First | Prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next Page | Last Page