Message Boards

Topic : 12/13 Holiday Horror Stories

Number of Replies: 461
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, December 08, 2006, 02:32:23 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
The holidays are here, but some households never experience “peace on earth.” Dr. Phil’s guests refuse to embrace the spirit of the season, and say Christmas is the worst time of the year! Joyce has been married to Rick for 27 years, and has hated the holidays for 26 of those years. She refuses to put up a tree, decorate her house or listen to Christmas carols. Rick says Joyce even flipped out when he tried to dangle some mistletoe over her head!  Joyce has succeeded in ruining her family’s joy, but is she about to destroy her marriage? Then, Val has 11 kids, but says her three daughters stop at nothing to wreck the holidays. One daughter even resorted to breaking her sister’s finger on Christmas day! The constant fighting has pushed Val to consider something drastic. And, find out what special event Robin and Dr. Phil hosted to help celebrate the true holiday spirit! Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More December 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

January 14, 2007, 4:48 pm CST

What you don't need

Quote From: afraid

well excuse me for living please, well i can see you are very good at knowing what some one you only saw on TV doesn't need, what would you think it is that i don't need? I'm very curious to know.

What you don't need is to judge first and think later.  I can tell youre offended by anyone speaking their mind.  If that's what they've agreed to, then that's what they've agreed to.  Why do you care?

The fighting is just a symptom that something else is wrong.  It means they seem to need attention and have some kind of Histrionicism/Narcissism going on.  It's not about not being nurtured.  A piece of plastic won't change that.  Getting therapy might. 

First | Prev | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | Next Page | Last Page