Message Boards

Topic : 12/14 Extreme Lives

Number of Replies: 65
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, December 08, 2006, 02:33:20 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Does your life feel like a fast-paced movie with unbelievable twists and turns? Dr. Phil’s first guest is a woman who knows all about life on the edge. Sharon Osbourne speaks candidly with Dr. Phil about life with Ozzy, her struggle with weight, and her tumultuous journey, which she chronicles in the new autobiography, Extreme. Find out what Sharon did that could have killed her husband, how she handles empty nest blues, and the major cosmetic surgeries she underwent. Then, Tammy and Dan want Dr. Phil to decide if they should throw in the towel on their 17-year marriage. Tammy says Dan cheated on her while she was pregnant, poured a hot pot of spaghetti over her head, and called her every vile name in the book. Dan says it’s Tammy’s fault because she started getting physical with him during their first year of marriage, and now she has no respect for him or their children. It is time to call it quits, or can this couple calm their chaotic relationship? Tell us what you think!

Find out what happened on the show.

More December 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

December 12, 2006, 11:44 am CST

abusive men

Tammy, run like HELL. You and your family deserve better. There are good men out there who actually make your life better instead of worse. I never believed it until I found one myself. Don't put up with this misery another day.

December 14, 2006, 1:19 am CST

Been There

I have been in an abusive relationships and know how hard it is to get out of them mostly shen the who supposed to love threatens everyone u love and you scared out of youre mind if you leave who are they going to hurt to get back at you.  i lived with fear for fifteen years andnearly killed a few times by this man and he ran with my 16 year daughter and now he taught her to hate and it breaks my heart that other parents would teach that precious angel how to lie and hate soemone she dont even know any more besides what her fathers told now she has been missing from my life for 13 years this month if any one in South Carolina knows anything about A henry W Berst or A Moelody Rose Berst she is 16 and last know place is Florence South Carolina andhe is a Truckdriver use to be but dont know anymore.  havent seen My MELMEL  for 13 years I definatley know what severe abuse is about and I left him when he was holding my daughter when she was 11 months old and he tried to shove me through a trailer wall and tried to to kill me with my daughter in his hands. so the next day I snuck out and ran for my life with my daughter.  yes Sharon Ozzbourne GET OUT  Take care if yourself YOU DESERVE IT God Bless Everyone who is in this kind of situation  NO ONE derserves to be disrespected or violated in any way.  If anyone is in this situation and have kids please GET OUT NOW!!!! 

December 14, 2006, 6:52 am CST

At home prize give-aways

Does anyone know when they're announcing the winners of the at-home prizes that he gave away on Tuesday? There's nothing on the website about it now so I was wondering if they were just emailing the winners or calling them or something.......

December 14, 2006, 7:05 am CST

They are BOTH wrong

So glad to see Sharon Osbourne! a kindred spirit kinda.

The couple on there are both wrong.  Even though Tammy had the most to say

on the problems, she also is the one to leave her children many hours a day

away from the house or in a small room on the internet?  Turn the internet off and the Mom on?

This man is obviously doing alot of the same terrible problems in fighting.

They both have cheated, been violent, arguements and devious actions against the bond of marriage.  They need to get a divorce and let the children have a decent chance.

I feel bad for the kids here.

December 14, 2006, 8:40 am CST

12/14 Extreme Lives

a hot pot of speggitti over the head wow i know that had to have hurt, hey dear what did you want for supper? aparently it wasnt speggitti.

December 14, 2006, 9:35 am CST

12/14 Extreme Lives

I would like to add that models do play a important role in young kids lives. Young grow thinking that they have to skin and very tall . I believe their shouldn't be a height or a weight issue when it comes to things in that nature

December 14, 2006, 11:35 am CST

Both are responsible of that extreme...

I think it's very important for couples to think of  their relationship and behaviours   among their kids.instead of being violent and ready for getting into fight and argument they should think how to please and comfort them.As a humanbeing and a divorced  woman,too -i preferred divorce than living in a house full of misery , hate and quarrel in front of my 4-year old kid and damage her . i always teach and tell her to respect , love her dad but she feels every thing and she is clever,too. Saying goodbye and living apart from eachother is better for all and especially for kids but we should be honest and kind after that just for our beloved children.

December 14, 2006, 11:39 am CST

Both are responsible of that extreme...

I think it's very important for couples to think of  their relationship and behaviours   among their kids.instead of being violent and ready for getting into fight and argument they should think how to please and comfort them.As a humanbeing and a divorced  woman,too -i preferred divorce than living in a house full of misery , hate and quarrel in front of my 4-year old kid and damage her . i always teach and tell her to respect , love her dad but she feels every thing and she is clever,too. Saying goodbye and living apart from eachother is better for all and especially for kids but we should be honest and kind after that just for our beloved children.

December 14, 2006, 12:33 pm CST

Sharon Osbourne

Thanks Dr. Phil for bringing Sharon Osbourne on your show. She's great. We are of course very different but i have some similarities. Thanks for making me laugh. Good Luck getting the band off.

Patty

December 14, 2006, 1:09 pm CST

MELMELS MOM

Quote From: melmelsmom

I have been in an abusive relationships and know how hard it is to get out of them mostly shen the who supposed to love threatens everyone u love and you scared out of youre mind if you leave who are they going to hurt to get back at you.  i lived with fear for fifteen years andnearly killed a few times by this man and he ran with my 16 year daughter and now he taught her to hate and it breaks my heart that other parents would teach that precious angel how to lie and hate soemone she dont even know any more besides what her fathers told now she has been missing from my life for 13 years this month if any one in South Carolina knows anything about A henry W Berst or A Moelody Rose Berst she is 16 and last know place is Florence South Carolina andhe is a Truckdriver use to be but dont know anymore.  havent seen My MELMEL  for 13 years I definatley know what severe abuse is about and I left him when he was holding my daughter when she was 11 months old and he tried to shove me through a trailer wall and tried to to kill me with my daughter in his hands. so the next day I snuck out and ran for my life with my daughter.  yes Sharon Ozzbourne GET OUT  Take care if yourself YOU DESERVE IT God Bless Everyone who is in this kind of situation  NO ONE derserves to be disrespected or violated in any way.  If anyone is in this situation and have kids please GET OUT NOW!!!! 
MelMel's mom, I have access to a database and am able to access the driver's license information. I was able to find information on Henry and Melody Berst.  They both applied for a drivers license in Florida in April of 2006. I have an address but don't want to post it online.  If you would like me to forward this information to you please reply to this with your e-mail address.  Good luck!!

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next | Last