Message Boards

Topic : 12/14 Extreme Lives

Number of Replies: 65
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, December 08, 2006, 02:33:20 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Does your life feel like a fast-paced movie with unbelievable twists and turns? Dr. Phil’s first guest is a woman who knows all about life on the edge. Sharon Osbourne speaks candidly with Dr. Phil about life with Ozzy, her struggle with weight, and her tumultuous journey, which she chronicles in the new autobiography, Extreme. Find out what Sharon did that could have killed her husband, how she handles empty nest blues, and the major cosmetic surgeries she underwent. Then, Tammy and Dan want Dr. Phil to decide if they should throw in the towel on their 17-year marriage. Tammy says Dan cheated on her while she was pregnant, poured a hot pot of spaghetti over her head, and called her every vile name in the book. Dan says it’s Tammy’s fault because she started getting physical with him during their first year of marriage, and now she has no respect for him or their children. It is time to call it quits, or can this couple calm their chaotic relationship? Tell us what you think!

Find out what happened on the show.

More December 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

December 14, 2006, 3:16 pm CST

DITTO

Quote From: paki1961

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!

December 14, 2006, 3:47 pm CST

gastic lap band

I had the lap band I know all to well  about this I think that sharon osbourne should have this band removed  it is very dangerous it can cause major issue to the stomach in my case the band slipped into the stomach and created a hole that was deadly if i did not have it removed I could have died it has been 10 months since I had it removed  after that I also had to have the gallbadder removed and I still worry about what the after effect can be from the band  I was not that big but I have gained 10 pounds since the band removel but I am glad that it was remove this is a very dangerous .

joanne

December 14, 2006, 4:29 pm CST

12/14 Extreme Lives

Quote From: realinmo

This always amazes me......This woman's story is that this all began the day she married!!! That was 17 years ago and of course, 3 innocent children later. She could've annulled this "marriage" the next day and walked away from someone who treated her this way. Please, don't give me the abused women are afraid to leave scenario in this situation. I know well, that scenario.

17 years ago she had no children .....so what the hell makes a woman stay for even 1 day? In this day and age, why do women still think the only way to be a whole woman is to have a man? Any man? Any treatment? When, tried and true truth is... How in the world could anyone possibly love and care about you, when you don't even love or care about yourself? And, guarenteed, when you accomplish this for yourself, a really good, loving, complete man will find a really good, loving, complete woman.

I agree with you, why would ANYONE bring one child let alone THREE into that mess ?

But here's where I think we'll differ,

I think that woman set back the plight of battered women at least twenty years, hear me out here please,

She gives as good as she gets, and I think BOTH of them get some kind of sadistic pleasure out of making one another as miserable as possible, between the two of them even on stage it became a P****** match, will they get help, try to FIND a counseler who'd take that pair on.

She had was it TWO affairs, and he should just " GET OVER IT", hello what does the good Doc tell the cheating MEN, " it might take a year, it might take ten, but your life is an open book until.....", why didn't he use that on her, oh yeah, because she didn't close her mouth long enough, and to start on his speech like she did......give me a break.

Seems to me these two were made for each other, its just HORRID that three children have to be dragged along for the ride.

December 14, 2006, 5:20 pm CST

pot of hot speghetti over the head,OUCHHHHH

i hate to say it but had my spouse done that to me i wouldn't be asking Dr Phil what i need to do, about the time those hot noodles hit me i would have RANNNNN with out ever looking back,i mean if he didn't want spaghetti for supper just say so! pregnant or not.

December 14, 2006, 6:16 pm CST

We create what we fear

Hard to watch this show because of Tammy & Dan.  In my small summary, I'd say that these two people are actually at the "emotional" age of 12 or 13.  It's sad that they are just flippin' happy to keep things the unfortunate way they are.  The children suffer under their immaturity and selfishness.  They are teaching their children "THIS is the way a so-called NORMAL relationship is".  I suspect their children will either totally depart from them or turn out EXACTLY the way they role-modeled to them.  It truly is time to grow up, shut up, stop mistrusting each other and start a new path in this earthly life Tammy & Dan.  Best wishes.  Angela, Grand Rapids, MI.  P.S.  I feel terribly sorry for your children; you're both selfish.  The truth is hard to hear but worth it.

December 14, 2006, 7:13 pm CST

cant get help from authorities

Quote From: berryhij1

MelMel's mom, I have access to a database and am able to access the driver's license information. I was able to find information on Henry and Melody Berst.  They both applied for a drivers license in Florida in April of 2006. I have an address but don't want to post it online.  If you would like me to forward this information to you please reply to this with your e-mail address.  Good luck!!
I cant seem to get the authorities to check out if he lives there or not they said I would have to go back to court. I dont want to go back to court I have joint custody of her I just have this feeling inside me that his new wife adopted her and if she did there both  are going to jail for falsfying information and not notifying me i would never give my parental rights up to them NEVER!  so if you know any body that can help me please tell me to email me.  I have emailed dr phil to see if he will help bring our relationship back on track.  I just want so bad to hug her and tell her that I havent stopped looking for her and I have never stopped loving her! signed a very desparate mother who misses her lovly Daughter.

December 14, 2006, 9:23 pm CST

hey what up?

Quote From: aheidman1

Hard to watch this show because of Tammy & Dan.  In my small summary, I'd say that these two people are actually at the "emotional" age of 12 or 13.  It's sad that they are just flippin' happy to keep things the unfortunate way they are.  The children suffer under their immaturity and selfishness.  They are teaching their children "THIS is the way a so-called NORMAL relationship is".  I suspect their children will either totally depart from them or turn out EXACTLY the way they role-modeled to them.  It truly is time to grow up, shut up, stop mistrusting each other and start a new path in this earthly life Tammy & Dan.  Best wishes.  Angela, Grand Rapids, MI.  P.S.  I feel terribly sorry for your children; you're both selfish.  The truth is hard to hear but worth it.

CAN U READ MY STORY UNDER 11/3 SHOCKING ACCUSATIONS...MINE IS DATED 11/24  WEIRD LIES AND DECEPTION /  UNFORTUNATE SERIES /TURN OF EVENTS..PLZ READ AND RESPOND PLZ..COMMENTS./CONCERNS/ ETC.. U MAY HAVE ..TY..JASON FROM IL    I CANT BELIEVE THAT WOMAN ON 12/13 THAT DIDNT LIKE XMAS? WHATS UP W/ THAT?  AFTER 26 YRS SHE SHOULDVE GOTTEN OVER IT BY NOW..

December 14, 2006, 9:24 pm CST

HEY

Quote From: aheidman1

CAN U READ MY STORY UNDER 11/3 SHOCKING ACCUSATIONS...MINE IS DATED 11/24  WEIRD LIES AND DECEPTION /  UNFORTUNATE SERIES /TURN OF EVENTS..PLZ READ AND RESPOND PLZ..COMMENTS./CONCERNS/ ETC.. U MAY HAVE ..TY..JASON FROM IL    I CANT BELIEVE THAT WOMAN ON 12/13 THAT DIDNT LIKE XMAS? WHATS UP W/ THAT?  AFTER 26 YRS SHE SHOULDVE GOTTEN OVER IT BY NOW..

December 14, 2006, 9:25 pm CST

HEY

Quote From: afraid

i hate to say it but had my spouse done that to me i wouldn't be asking Dr Phil what i need to do, about the time those hot noodles hit me i would have RANNNNN with out ever looking back,i mean if he didn't want spaghetti for supper just say so! pregnant or not.

December 14, 2006, 9:25 pm CST

HEY

Quote From: jedling

I had the lap band I know all to well  about this I think that sharon osbourne should have this band removed  it is very dangerous it can cause major issue to the stomach in my case the band slipped into the stomach and created a hole that was deadly if i did not have it removed I could have died it has been 10 months since I had it removed  after that I also had to have the gallbadder removed and I still worry about what the after effect can be from the band  I was not that big but I have gained 10 pounds since the band removel but I am glad that it was remove this is a very dangerous .

joanne

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next | Last