Message Boards

Topic : 200 Pounds or More to Lose

Number of Replies: 2493
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, July 04, 2005, 01:49:00 pm
Author : dataimport
Discussions about issues, challenges and strategies for people who plan on losing 200 or more pounds.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 23, 2005, 2:05 am CDT

Just passing through

Hi !!!    I"m just checkin it  out on my way from here to there.   My month of R and R is both restful and exhausting all at the same time.  I look forward to seeing you all in a week or so.

-beverley-

July 23, 2005, 4:12 am CDT

It's back...YAY!

I was pleasantly surprised to see the board up and running again...and i really like the new features so far(we shall see after I post this..LOL)

I have my 1st massage appointment on Tuesday!  YAY!

Now I need to go and catch up on all my email messages..lol..see you all soon!

Like my pic..it's me and my little man, Jarod..isn't he handsome?

CONCIEVE, BELIEVE, RECIEVE....ACHIEVE!!!!!!

Stacie

July 23, 2005, 5:12 am CDT

I couldn't get in

I couldn't get in, had to re-sign up. Then I tried to do my pic accidently got my grand kids LOL and couldn't get them to delete not sure if they will show up still now or not. So far I'm frustrated. Sorry People. Jan

July 23, 2005, 5:20 am CDT

Your Not Alone

Hi Greg. Hang in there, you will soon meet Will. Right now he is busy with the Tour de Force; a big Lance Armstrong fan. Welcome.... sorry for th e typos, I could not get the board to allow me to delete my mistakes...now you all see how lousy I really type! LOL! Loretta in Oregon =..=dkewofhjwwxZ@5365!!!!!!oAaaerrggghhhhhhh!!!!dc

I just noticed I spelled accidentally  wrong in my post so don't feel bad Loretta LOL

Welcome Greg glad you found us. Jan

July 23, 2005, 5:21 am CDT

WOW 11

This is sure strange being on a new board.  Everything has been going good with my change of eating habits.   I've been quite busy with moving.  Since Feb. on a Fri. night bought a new home and moved in on Sat. lock stock and barrel.  Within one month the orginal home sold and had to get all the paper work taken care of.  The whirl wind has seemed to have calmed down.  Hope everyone has a good day.

Linda

July 23, 2005, 5:53 am CDT

Hi GReg

Welcome to our board! We are glad to have you join us!  They have just redone the boards and many people are having problems getting on.  I'm glad that you joined us! Have you started reading the book yet!  Cindy

July 23, 2005, 5:57 am CDT

Linda, Jan and even Beverely

I was so excited to see Beverely's cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My own cat is jealous. 

And Linda, and Jan and Stacie, yeah! your first appointment.

Jan it is a little difficult for me to read and you guys that have posted pics still havne't seen one.  My pic is the one that was on before. I'm sure they have some bugs to work out.

July 23, 2005, 6:02 am CDT

Thanks Millie

Hi Cindy!

Did you click the "submit" button when you made your changes? I know that sounds like a stupid question, but I just wanted to cover all bases. I couldn't change my birthday either, though they do have the right year. See ya soon.

Love, Millie

When I checked this time they were off. I didn't much care about the birthday just my physical address and telephone numbers.

July 23, 2005, 6:34 am CDT

Friends not receiving our email letter

Please pass this info along to anyone that has not received their email letter to rejoin the boards:

1. go to login

2. try to login with username and old password

3. you get this page:
[0] We recently sent you an e-mail asking you to reset your password, and agree to the new privacy policy and terms of use for DrPhil.com. If you haven't already done that, please take a moment to do so now. You'll not only keep your benefits as a DrPhil.com member, but also have access to our new and improved features. Enter the e-mail address that you use for your current DrPhil.com membership, and we will re-send you the instructions. If you don't see it in your inbox, please look in your "bulk" folder as well. (Note: If you no longer have access to that e-mail, please click here to re-register as a new user.) Enter your e-mail address here: 

4. enter your email address and a reset email will be sent to you

July 23, 2005, 8:17 am CDT

Hi all this is different.

Welcome back to one and all oldbies and especially to the newbies.  You have come to a wonderful loving,supportive group.  Keep tuning in, and drop a line tto let us know how your all doing.  We are here for you and each other.  HAVE A GREAT JOURNEY TO THE NEW YOU.  Staying alive in 2005.  See you all soon Wendie49                             

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next | Last