Message Boards

Topic : 200 Pounds or More to Lose

Number of Replies: 2493
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, July 04, 2005, 01:49:00 pm
Author : dataimport
Discussions about issues, challenges and strategies for people who plan on losing 200 or more pounds.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 22, 2005, 5:11 pm CDT

Helloooooo!

Okay, who changed my birthdate in my profile and how do I correct it? hmmmmm.

Well, Welcome back 200+ to lose buddies!

Deb

July 22, 2005, 5:23 pm CDT

Deb

Okay, who changed my birthdate in my profile and how do I correct it? hmmmmm.

Well, Welcome back 200+ to lose buddies!

Deb

Click on "My Profile" at the top right and edit it there. 

DrPhilBoard3

July 22, 2005, 6:30 pm CDT

Thanks but...

Click on "My Profile" at the top right and edit it there.

DrPhilBoard3

I've already tried that. When I go to "My Profile" and then click on "Edit Profile", I can edit a vast array of information (name, email, password, address, phone numbers, gender, employment, education, etc.). But nowhere do I see birthday listed. Oh well, it's certainly not the end of the world...I still know my real birthday. :) Thanks again for trying to help.

Deb

July 22, 2005, 6:43 pm CDT

Hi!

Hi Deb!

Boy, this is going to take some getting used to! 

If you are new to the board I offer you a hearty welcome and tell you that you have come to the best place for support you can find.  We understand what you've been through and how it feels probably better than anyone else, so stay a while and you'll see quickly how much care, love, and kindness can be found here.

My name is Millie and I have been on this board since the beginning of the weight loss challenge in Sept. '03.  I lost A LOT of weight and then gained A LOT back, but my friends here have seen me through and been faithful.  I'm currently maintaining a 53 pound loss, for which I'm very grateful.

It's good to be back.

Love,  Millie

July 22, 2005, 7:14 pm CDT

Oh my goodness

This does look kind of complicated. Took me awhile to find us! lol

Well once we learn how I just hope that some of the people that we couldn't reach before we will be able to talk to.

Millie, I'm holding my 60 so far. Two more weeks of holding and then I'm back on the band wagon.  Cindy

July 22, 2005, 7:27 pm CDT

Millie & Deb

I tried to edit my profile and take out some of that personal information like my home address and telephone number. It still is there. That is kind of scary I really don't like to have that posted on the internet even though they say that they will not post it anywhere.  Also, Deb I couldn't get it to change my date of birth. Did you get it to change yours!

July 22, 2005, 7:44 pm CDT

Intro

I started here in July 2004 at 390 pounds. I had lost 50 pounds but am now at a weight loss of 45 pounds and am back on track. Welcome everyone!

Deb

July 22, 2005, 8:30 pm CDT

Cindy

Hi Cindy!

Did you click the "submit" button when you made your changes?  I know that sounds like a stupid question, but I just wanted to cover all bases.  I couldn't change my birthday either, though they do have the right year.  See ya soon.

Love,  Millie

July 22, 2005, 10:56 pm CDT

So, I guess not many men on these forums

Hi,  my name is Greg.    New arrival to the Boards.    Looking for others with 200+ to lose.  

July 23, 2005, 1:07 am CDT

Everyone welcome here

Hi, my name is Greg. New arrival to the Boards. Looking for others with 200+ to lose.

Hi Greg. Hang in there, you will soon meet Will. Right now he is busy with the Tour de Force; a big Lance Armstrong fan. Welcome.... sorry for th e typos, I could not get the board to allow me to delete my mistakes...now you all see how lousy I really type! LOL! Loretta in Oregon =^..^=dkewofhjwwxZ@5365^!!!!!!oAaaerrggghhhhhhh!!!!dc

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last