Message Boards

Topic : 200 Pounds or More to Lose

Number of Replies: 2493
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, July 04, 2005, 01:49:00 pm
Author : dataimport
Discussions about issues, challenges and strategies for people who plan on losing 200 or more pounds.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 23, 2005, 9:17 am CDT

Check In

I just wanted to say hello to E1 and welcome to the board Greg,you will soon see that we are all very supportive of eachother here.We have Will also on our board.He will be back soon I'm sure,as he is busy with his training right now.You've made a very good decision to come here and be a part of what so many of us share.I hope to get to know you really well as I have gotten to know and befriend E1 else here.Enjoy your stay.I see theres still alot of glitches in this new forum but after alittle work I'm sure it will be FANTASTIC!Well gotta run for now as my baby boy has just woken up from his nap.BBS:)

July 23, 2005, 9:22 am CDT

Almost forgot

I had to change my username to wouldudance31 because everytime I tried to use my old one that I joined with it stated that,that username was already taken so I would have to choose another,so thats what I got stuck with!(oh well)also I had to re-register because it would'nt let me back in as the member I was before,I even had to use my DH's e-mail addy just to do that!Hmmmm,at least I'm here eh?lol....BBS

July 23, 2005, 9:57 am CDT

Hi ! It's good to be back!

Hello everyone!  I finally got the invite and I can now post!  I wrote down all my food this week and lost 3lbs doing it!  I'm writing my food down from now on!  I'm happy it's a fairly cool Saturday.  The windows are wide open and the air is flowing through.  Ahhhhhh, the little moments of bliss!  Have a great day!  Hugs and smiles from Dee!

July 23, 2005, 11:00 am CDT

Way to go and Glad to see you & Brenda

Hello everyone! I finally got the invite and I can now post! I wrote down all my food this week and lost 3lbs doing it! I'm writing my food down from now on! I'm happy it's a fairly cool Saturday. The windows are wide open and the air is flowing through. Ahhhhhh, the little moments of bliss! Have a great day! Hugs and smiles from Dee!

Wow Dee that is so good! Three pounds . I'm really happy for you!

Brenda glad you were able to get through the process.

July 23, 2005, 11:22 am CDT

Cindy

Wow Dee that is so good! Three pounds . I'm really happy for you!

Brenda glad you were able to get through the process.

Thank you so much for the welcome back,and WTG on losing 3lbs this week!I am going to follow your plan and see what happens(lol)I look forward to August getting here so I can focus on my goal for that month.This month has'nt been so grand for me but I plan to do much better now!I had 3celery sticks with alittle p-nut butter today.We are having chinese for dinner so I did'nt wanna spoil that(seeing as how much I love chinese food)anywh0,I'll check back in soon to see how E1's doing...LOVE YA'LL

July 23, 2005, 12:37 pm CDT

Hey All

Wanted to come in and say Hello but have been so busy...I am the one that got the surprise.

Tried to ...couldn't and then I got the email to come back. YEAH

So how can I go back and read the ones that I missed? or are we just starting fresh?

I am sure that it will take some time to get to know all the ins and outs of this new format.

Take care all I am going to be nosing around now.

Ellen

July 23, 2005, 12:50 pm CDT

Thank You for the warm Welcome

Hi everybody.  Thanks  for the warm welcome.

This Board is going to be important part of my weight loss journey. 

I've bought Dr. Phil's book and have read it.  It's amazing.   So, this is what I'm doing.   I've starting documentating my weight loss journey using the seven keys.   I'm going to document/film EVERYTHING.  The whole journey....     I'm going to end up posting up the video clips on a website.  

I hope that in helping myself, I will also be able to inspire and motivate others.

I'm 30 years old, and weight 420+ pounds.  My goal weight is 220 pounds.   Also,  I want to take charge of my life to once and for all pursue my dream career of serving in the Army.  My wife is in the Army, and she challenged me to do what I have to do to join also so we can serve the nation together. 

At the end of the filming/documentary,  I plan on presenting it to Dr. Phil's show producers. 

If you want to be a part of this,  and if you have a video/digital camcorder,  then we can do this as a team.   I'm game....    

Let's put somethign together that any show producer will drool over....

Best!

Greg

July 23, 2005, 2:00 pm CDT

Greg

Greg, I think your goals are inspired.  You are going to do something great, not only for yourself and your wife, but for the country!  I'm excited about what you are doing and looking forward to hearing (and seeing) your progress.  Glad you're here!

Love,  Millie

July 23, 2005, 3:09 pm CDT

To MODERATOR

When typing a message to post, I cannot delete a mistake/typo. Please tell me if there is a new way to do this, or are the new boards not Mac compatible, or/???? Thank you........a...oops, I cannot remove this "a".....grrrrr. Please tell me the new secret.

July 23, 2005, 3:10 pm CDT

...oh moderator...lol

Is there any way you can help Cherie by email?  She is having a REALLY hard time. I don't have her email address available..can someone please tell the moderator what it is?  i know someone emailed her your instructions..but I still don't see her here and I know she has been trying repeatedly.  Thank you!  Stacie

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next | Last