Message Boards

Topic : 12/18 How Are They Now?

Number of Replies: 13
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, December 15, 2006, 03:06:20 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
They've gone through big changes, experienced even bigger surprises and made some unbelievable transformations! Dr. Phil checks in with some memorable past guests. You remember Marlon and Shamika -- they've been on Dr. Phil's stage three times to try to save their rocky marriage! Dr. Phil asked Marlon to send him the divorce papers, so they didn't rush through ending their relationship, but Marlon didn't and they divorced just two months later. But it's not the end of this story! Marlon and Shamika have a big surprise -- and this time, Dr. Phil gets to say "I told you so!" Then, Jason and Terrie's marriage was failing because he insisted his wife was lazy. Terrie said her large chest prevented her from doing the house cleaning. Have they made some changes? Next, an update on the family that was living in an RV, one step away from being homeless. And, the couples from Dr. Phil's Premarital Bootcamp check in -- did they all tie the knot? Plus, a bachelor's amazing weight loss, and Dr. Phil's sit-down with Natalee Holloway's mother, Beth, to discuss the latest developments in the missing teen's story. Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

More December 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

December 22, 2006, 7:13 am CST

RIck...hmmmm

Personally, I think Rick is a cutie!  I know men hate hearing that, however, I think it fits.  Great sense of humour!  And a handsome man in my professional nursing opinion *LOL*.    My question is,  still single??

February 4, 2007, 1:04 pm CST

Terri & Jason

Quote From: cray0723

Terrie IS just lazy! My mother and I have G and H cups respectively. We are both stay-at-home moms who manage to scrub toilets and fold much more than 3 loads of laundry at a time.  Terrie was just trying to find an excuse for laziness. Large breasts run in our family, and all the females in my family have done just fine doing our housework.

Terri is my niece...she has the same back problems due to her size as I do.  She is more vocal than most, and is good at saying exactly what she s thinking / feeling at the time.  I just kept going, tried not to complain or "Rock the boat"... I have been married for 38 + years and it took 21 of those to speak up about the pain in my neck, back, numbness in my arms, migraines,and even numbness in my legs!...

Since I KNOW Terri's upbringing & what she has had to endure (a whole other show in itself!)  ...having grown up in the same situation (my mom raised Terri)... I think as an individual, Terri is about the smartest & hardest working (from a mental working standpoint) person or family has put out in this generation (not counting my own children/grandchildren!). 

Don't judge Terri by a few moments on a show... she is  good mom & she is working hard to make things better for her family & herself.

February 4, 2007, 1:10 pm CST

Size & ability to cope

Quote From: boandenise

You don't know that she is lazy. she could actually be in pain. My mom is a E and she perfectly fine, but my husband's aunt was also a E and she had to have a breast reduction because they killed her back. All women are built differently. Some can handle it some can't

Thank you!  Exactly correct.  Terri & I are not the only ones in our family who were "blessed???" with large bust sizes.... and not all have a problem with them... Could the fact that we had to carry our siblings on our hips as children, help feed and care for them as children ourselves... have taken a toll on our backs...and having the large bust was just an added burden?

Thank you for not jumping to conclusions about Terri...she is a survivor & has learned to hide a lot of emotions.

First | Prev | 2 | Next Page | Last Page