Message Boards

Topic : Over 50 WLC Community

Number of Replies: 4598
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, July 04, 2005, 02:06:59 pm
Author : dataimport
Share your story while giving and receiving support from others who are over 50.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 23, 2005, 10:27 am CDT

Just checking it out...lol

Tried to upload a pic, lets see if it worked..smiling..bear with me..

Hugs and love, Karen...and to find profiles of others just click still on their username...it works..smiling..

July 23, 2005, 11:13 am CDT

HAVE I HAD TROUBLE

iamme4me and for you.  Thought I would never get on as they were not accepting me but finally remembered that I have 2 email addresses and I did not use the one in my profile when I originally registered so I wasn't being accepted.  So happy to be back with everyone.  Am off to a wedding in about 40 minutes so will just say how happy this makes me and will work on getting around a bit better when I return.  A bit confusing but then my computer skills leave something to be desired.  LOVE YOU ALL, Shirley

July 23, 2005, 12:16 pm CDT

oy- yoy-yoy

Still trying to figure this thing out.  I notice that in my previous post my user name is still coming up with  box of dashes showing around it.  Nobody elses is. What have I done or not done. I sat up until 2am reading all the postings on the other boards. Most only had 10 or less messages, but Circle Of Friends board had over 250. I read them all......it was quite entertaining as they were all playing around with the new board trying to figure it out.  They figured out how to use all the smiley's so it was quite comical to be watching this from the side lines.

I am not crazy about this new format, but have decided that it is not worth stressing out about. It is here, so if we wish to continue on as a group, then we need to adjust our attitudes and accept it. As teh great Dr. says about weightloss, Get Real or Get Real Fat. Well with this I guess we have to Get Real or Get Real Lonely. It is a choice we have to make. I choose to try and stay connected with the friends I have found here. It amy be difficult for awhile, but I am sure we will figure it all out. I can remember when I started here over a year ago, I had a hard time figuring out the other board too, but perseverence worked and it will again.

Still have not been able to add a picture....gotta work on that one.

Love ya all.  Marion/BC

July 23, 2005, 1:53 pm CDT

hello

Beverly.Susie,Chilly,sharon and Shirley,

So glad you all found your way here.It is great to see you all again.Boy I missed you girls,alot!It will take time but we will get use to this new setup.what's important is we're back together again.

I was so sad we had no way to stay in touch threw these changes.I was afraid I'd never be able to get back in contact with everyone here.

Vickie

July 23, 2005, 2:02 pm CDT

hELL0 FABULOUS FIFTIES

Hi, I'm new, but not quite. I started with this board back in Oct 03.

To date I have lost 44lb......230/186/160's

Guess that sounds like a long time to most of you, but I know that I have instilled change

In the end, I know that I will keep it off.

JAZZ

July 23, 2005, 2:11 pm CDT

so cool

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO everyone who's birthday is today.If i remembered right-Chilly you said your is tomarrow.Mine is this coming Monday.

vickie

July 23, 2005, 2:26 pm CDT

Marion/BC

I was hanging around the boards til early this morning myself.I was seeing what was still here.Like theres no Life Strategies, or Family First Titled Boards anymore.I was disappointed about that.It seems alot of people were having problems on all the boards,but they are figuring it out.Wow so some are able to use smiley's still, thats nice.

It is worth learning,and adjusting to the new setup,to be here with everyone again.trying something new can always be difficult at 1st.I agree with you--no since stressing about these changes.I just got back on here.DH had to rearrange my computer setup again.But I can read the posts easier and thats what matters.Time to eat.I'll go for now

vickie

July 23, 2005, 3:33 pm CDT

glad to be back

I was just getting started on the message boards when they shut down to change. Just got my ok to come back on today. I am glad to be back and for support it seems like everything is at a standstill right now. Have to find out how to put my worlf back up. Hope to hear from you all soon

July 23, 2005, 3:41 pm CDT

All my energy used

At last  I have finally figured out the maze of who I am here.........I now have two identities due to my not understanding the log in etc and not getting an e mail........it arrived after I had set up the new identity due to a long download of a 'friendly' joke....My computer is so slow I had time to go to new message board using the link you all kindly sent me.  Set up new identity (because my old one was already taken ROFL).  Then  after going through the whole process I found my old 'clothes' lol.   So here I am.    Hugs to all and  have you  drunk you water????   walked a little???? and got your evening meal sorted already............no  rush and hassle in kitchen later.    Hugs to all.  Susie  Karen Pooz.............know that I am perched on your shoulders and hoping that you all have a fantastic time. Esmay

July 23, 2005, 3:41 pm CDT

Jazz

Hi, I'm new, but not quite. I started with this board back in Oct 03.

To date I have lost 44lb......230/186/160's

Guess that sounds like a long time to most of you, but I know that I have instilled change

In the end, I know that I will keep it off.

JAZZ

welcome back! nice to me you.44 lbs--great job! It isn't about how long it takes us to reach our goals,it's that we reach them.looking forward to us getting to know each other better.Hope you come back and post often.

vickie

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next | Last