Message Boards

Topic : Over 50 WLC Community

Number of Replies: 4598
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, July 04, 2005, 02:06:59 pm
Author : dataimport
Share your story while giving and receiving support from others who are over 50.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 23, 2005, 6:33 pm CDT

shirley

I AM STILL VERY CONFUSED BECAUSE JUST A MINUTE AGO I POSTED A MESSAGE WHICH I THOUGHT WOULD SHOW ON THE LAST PAGE - IT WAS ENTITLED 'WILL TAKE TIME' AND IT ENDED UP ABOUT HALF WAY THROUGH ALL THE POSTS. I FEEL THAT WITHOUT NUMBERS THAT WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TROUBLE KEEPING TRACK OF WHERE WE ARE. I'LL JUST KEEP PRACTICING. LOVE YOU ALL, Shirley

your message titled"Will Take Time" appeared on the last page for me.as well as did this message you wrote.

vickie

July 23, 2005, 6:37 pm CDT

LIGHT BULB MOMENT

THANKS VICKIE - THE REASON IT WAS NOT POSTING IN THE RIGHT SPOT FOR ME IS THAT IN MY PROFILE WHERE IT SAYS MESSAGE ORDER I HAD CLICKED ON 'NEWEST'.  I WENT IN AND CHANGED IT TO OLDEST AND NOW IT IS WORKING OKAY AND SHOWING MY MESSAGES IN THE PROPER ORDER.  WILL JUST KEEP PRACTICING.  hugs, Shirley

July 23, 2005, 6:39 pm CDT

Hope this helps...lol

Reply with quote just is like when we used to reply to the individual post...and it shows you the post while you respond...

As for numbering these, definitely needs to happen...I'm sure it will get straightened out eventually...smiling...what I do is go by the time it was posted..ha ha...but find I'm still having to check "back" to make sure I don't miss any....I'm sure they will fine tune this all as time goes on....smiling...

Hugs and love,

Karen...

July 23, 2005, 7:03 pm CDT

Happy Birthday to all the July babe's...tee hee..

Happy birthday to YOU and ME...hee hee hee

We celebrate being FREE...

So happy birthday to you and me....lol..

May you all have had and going to have a wonderful BDay...mine is

on Tuesday...and in great company with you gals too...Happy Birthday, and all

the best to each and every ONE of you....

Hugs and love,

Karen

July 23, 2005, 7:32 pm CDT

birthdays

what are the odds of that--all the birthdays hitting so close together.lol we sure could have a great-healthy party if we were around each other.boy could you imagine that!

KAREN

Thanks for the birthday wishes,and happy birthday to you--on tuesday as well.

vickie

July 23, 2005, 7:40 pm CDT

wanting my friends here to understand

why I began a new board.

The subject of "whats Behind Your Choices" really hit home with me,I realized I was still afraid to leave my safety zone(this board)and felt though I am/and will always continue to be an active member on this board,I was still sitting on the sidelines.Afraid to venture out among others here.That is 1 of the main reasons I chose to begin a new board,to step out of my safety zone,face my fears and take the chance of reaching out to others.I felt this would be an easier step for me then to join another on going board.I don't know how well the board will do--But at least I'm trying.My hopes are -- that board will be a positive place for both myself and all those who come there.

I know I don't have to explain my actions,but don't want there to be any hurt feelings,hardship or misunderstandings over what I am doing.

hugs

Vickie

July 23, 2005, 9:59 pm CDT

everyone

I'm calling it a night.Hope you all get a good nights rest.I am going to write in my journal,do some meditation and hopefully sleep for a little bit.see you all tomorrow

Stay positive stay safe

Vickie

July 24, 2005, 4:45 am CDT

VICKIE

why I began a new board.

The subject of "whats Behind Your Choices" really hit home with me,I realized I was still afraid to leave my safety zone(this board)and felt though I am/and will always continue to be an active member on this board,I was still sitting on the sidelines.Afraid to venture out among others here.That is 1 of the main reasons I chose to begin a new board,to step out of my safety zone,face my fears and take the chance of reaching out to others.I felt this would be an easier step for me then to join another on going board.I don't know how well the board will do--But at least I'm trying.My hopes are-- that board will be a positive place for both myself and all those who come there.

I know I don't have to explain my actions,but don't want there to be any hurt feelings,hardshipor misunderstandings over what I am doing.

hugs

Vickie

WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST AND MUCH SUCCESS ON YOUR NEW BOARD.  KNOW YOU WILL DO VERY WELL - YOU HAVE SUCH A CARING AND SINCERE PERSONALITY.   HUGS, SHIRLEY

July 24, 2005, 5:43 am CDT

shirley

WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST AND MUCH SUCCESS ON YOUR NEW BOARD. KNOW YOU WILL DO VERY WELL - YOU HAVE SUCH A CARING AND SINCERE PERSONALITY. HUGS, SHIRLEY

Thanks Hun I appreciate the encouragement.

I plan on still being here as well---no way am I leaving all my friends and the wonderful support we

have for each other here.It was hard enough on me to be away from everyone while the boards

were down.I am hoping to be a permanent member of this board believe me.you all have come to

mean so much to me.I just got you all back in my life,I'm not letting go that easy.

I sincerely care about each of you and want you to comtimue being in my life.We are walking this

journey together.

vickie

July 24, 2005, 5:50 am CDT

I feel

I wouldn't be were I am now emotionally, if it wasn't for of all you ladies help,I'm not about to walk away now.I cherish each of you.You all hold a special place in my heart and in my life.

hugs

Vickie

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next | Last