Message Boards

Topic : Over 50 WLC Community

Number of Replies: 4598
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, July 04, 2005, 02:06:59 pm
Author : dataimport
Share your story while giving and receiving support from others who are over 50.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 24, 2005, 5:53 am CDT

I'll be back later

I need to go for now,my bladder is screaming for relief.lol

I might try and see if I can sleep yet.

Vickie

July 24, 2005, 5:57 am CDT

for those who didn't see my post before

The name of the board I started is:

"we don't have to do this alone anymore"

I hope you will all come and post there now and then.

thanks again

I really have to go now--the bladder hates being ignored lol

Vickie

July 24, 2005, 7:31 am CDT

E-BUDDY WANTED

Any E-buddies out there? I'm about 70% of the way to my original goal, but I think that I will be revising it.

Anyway, I am hoping to hook up with someone, who needs someone to be accountable with, and I hope that I can be that person.

Sure, we all have friends, but they can get bored pretty quick if they are not in the same boat, when it comes to losing weight.

My address is bezicz@yahoo.com

July 24, 2005, 8:13 am CDT

JIMMINIE CRICKETT

DOES ANYBODY ON THE DR. PHIL STAFF KNOW HOW EASY THIS IS "NOT"......I WON'T TELL YOU LADIES WHAT IT TOOK TO GET ME HERE AND I STILL CAN'T FIND YESTERDAY'S OR TODAYS POSTINGS......I HAD TO SIGN IN WITH A DIFFERENT USER NAME AND PASSWORD BUT I SEE MY DOG ICON IS STILL THERE WELL MAYBE.

(((((((((((VICKY)))))))))))))) I'M WISHING YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY AS I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO GET BACK ON TOMORROW...............THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISH........MY GIFT TO ME IS TO NOT FOOL AROUND HERE MUCH LONGER (((((((((SMILING)))))))))))

TO THOSE OF YOU WHO CAN READ BUT CANNOT GET ON.................I URGE YOU TO KEEP TRYING..........I HAVE TWO MAILBOXES AND USER NAMES AND THE ONE I GOT ON YESTERDAY IS NOT LETTING ME IN TODAY.........SO I AM USING A MAILBOX AND USER NAME THAT I INITIALLY USED WHEN I FIRST SIGNED ON IN JAN OF 05.  ALL I CAN SAY IS HANG IN THERE AND GIVE IT A GO. TRY TO READ THE INSTRUCTIONS.......YEAP, I DID IT TOO AND WASN'T GETTING ON BUT KEEP WORKING AT IT.....IF NOT TODAY COME BACK TOMORROW WHEN YOU COOL OFF.

CHILLY

WAS FRUSTRATED BUT HAVE A SMILE ON MY FACE NOW.

July 24, 2005, 8:15 am CDT

WHAT??????

WHERE THE HECK IS MY DOG PICTURE.......THOUGHT I HAD IT BACK ON HERE AND HERE WE GO AGAIN....................WELL IT'S ME BUDDIES YA KNOW DOGLOVER501    CHILLY

July 24, 2005, 8:20 am CDT

BUDDIES

OKAY

FOR US WITH "QUESTIONABLE" COMPUTER SKILLS..........CLICK ON "FIRST" FOR THE MOST CURRENT POSTING. 

I'M NOW A DOG WITH SNORKLE AND MY USER NAME IS KFCGIRL23 BUT SOMETIME I WANT TO GET BACK TO CHILLY501...........I DOUBT I'LL FIGURE THAT ONE OUT TODAY THOUGH.............THIS WILL DEFINITELY TAKE AWHILE MY FRIENDS.

MAY EVERYONE KEEP YOUR COOL AND FIND US BACK TOGETHER AGAIN.

CHILLY

July 24, 2005, 12:03 pm CDT

Diana (Chilly) and others

OKAY

FOR US WITH "QUESTIONABLE" COMPUTER SKILLS..........CLICK ON "FIRST" FOR THE MOST CURRENT POSTING.

I'M NOW A DOG WITH SNORKLE AND MY USER NAME IS KFCGIRL23 BUT SOMETIME I WANT TO GET BACK TO CHILLY501...........I DOUBT I'LL FIGURE THAT ONE OUT TODAY THOUGH.............THIS WILL DEFINITELY TAKE AWHILE MY FRIENDS.

MAY EVERYONE KEEP YOUR COOL AND FIND US BACK TOGETHER AGAIN.

CHILLY

For me the "glitch" was when Dr Phil's "link" came to add a new password, there was no place to add it...so hence I re-registered under choose2win..then the next day a new link came from Dr P's site which worked for my old username and password...so hang in for the next link...I tried 4 times before it worked for me...and as for the pics not sure what the catch is there either as I have put in a few and then later Voila Gone....smiling..

I'm sure like with any new format or way, they will be working through the 'glitches" too, and are probably feeling very much like us...(at least I'm thinking so..lol)...My main problem is two fold...firstly, I have to always hunt for the new messages, secondly, when typing out the messages, there is no way to increase the font size that I can find, so have to now wear my reading glasses...to type messages...this sure makes me feel old...ha ha ..

Have a wonderful day sweetie...and keep hanging in...that link is bound to come eventually....lol..

Hugs and Happy Birthday...

Karen

July 24, 2005, 12:51 pm CDT

hugs to all

Karen you are so right.    Diana it took a whole 24 hours for me to work out things and like you I had adopted a new name etc (which upset me for sure).........then   oh my    the site sent me a link with all my old familiar things attached, including the picture....................so here I am back as the goldie kiwi LOL.   Today  w/g bread, 2 sl with honey on.   Things are a little interesting here (it being the tax time of year and also a little quiet at times) However I have drawn up the grocery list so that more fruit and vege can find the way into this house.   Today I will be working in the bookshop so that DH can have time to get in touch with his artistic side (and begin to paint etc again).  This is his only 'time out' thing and normally he is working 24/7.   Water bottles to be filled.   Walk needing to be taken...............yes golden dog is lining up for that one and bouncing on the spot.............lol.  I am still waking up LOL Monday mornings huh???   So a shower will sort me out.  Take care and make the choices with the consquences that you want.............hugs Esmay

July 24, 2005, 2:09 pm CDT

WILL I EVER...

GET USED TO THIS NEW BOARD?  OF COURSE, I WILL, BUT I CAN SEE IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME.  WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW I'M BACK(ON A LIMITED BASIS--HOME COMPUTER IS NEARLY DEAD) AS OFTEN AS I CAN BORROW COMPUTER TIME SOMEWHERE ELSE.

ALL OF YOU WHO BELONG TO OR WOULD LIKE TO JOIN US AT PHIL TO THE 7TH POWER EXERCISE CLUB ON THIS BOARD, WE HAVE JUST "OPENED OUR DOORS" AGAIN.  IF YOU'RE LOOKING TO GET AND GIVE MOTIVATION AND ENCOURAGEMENT, THAT'S A PLACE TO FIND IT.

:) ANDIEPIE17

July 24, 2005, 3:28 pm CDT

HI ESMAY AND ANDIEPIE

Karen you are so right. Diana it took a whole 24 hours for me to work out things and like you I had adopted a new name etc (which upset me for sure).........then oh my the site sent me a link with all my old familiar things attached, including the picture....................so here I am back as the goldie kiwi LOL. Today w/g bread, 2 sl with honey on. Things are a little interesting here (it being the tax time of year and also a little quiet at times) However I have drawn up the grocery list so that more fruit and vege can find the way into this house. Today I will be working in the bookshop so that DH can have time to get in touch with his artistic side (and begin to paint etc again). This is his only 'time out' thing and normally he is working 24/7. Water bottles to be filled. Walk needing to be taken...............yes golden dog is lining up for that one and bouncing on the spot.............lol. I am still waking up LOL Monday mornings huh??? So a shower will sort me out. Take care and make the choices with the consquences that you want.............hugs Esmay

DELIGHTED TO SEE YOU LADIES ON BOARD.  THINK WE HAVE ALL HAD OUR STRUGGLES WITH GETTING BACK ON BOARD BUT WE WILL PROBABLY ALL LOVE IT WHEN WE ARE ONCE AGAIN OLD HANDS AT FINDING OUR WAY AROUND. 

ESMAY, ENJOY YOUR DAY IN THE BOOKSHOP - NICE OF YOU TO RELIEVE HUBBY SO HE CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH HIS ARTISTIC SIDE. 

ANDIEPIE, YOUR EXERCISING SITE SOUNDS MOST INTERESTING BUT DON'T THINK I CAN KEEP UP WITH EVERYONE BECAUSE OF MY FOOT/ANKLE DISABILITY - HAVE PEEKED IN AS YOU HAVE MENTIONED IT BEFORE AND IT SURE LOOKS LIKE FUN.

KNOW I KEEP SAYING THIS BUT AM SURE GLAD WE ARE ALL BACK ON BOARD.  HAVE A LOVELY EVENING, IT IS NOW ALMOST 6:30 P.M. HERE. 

LOVE AND HUGS,

SHIRLEY

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next | Last