Message Boards

Topic : Over 50 WLC Community

Number of Replies: 4598
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, July 04, 2005, 02:06:59 pm
Author : dataimport
Share your story while giving and receiving support from others who are over 50.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 24, 2005, 4:49 pm CDT

Esmay, great to see you g/f

Karen you are so right. Diana it took a whole 24 hours for me to work out things and like you I had adopted a new name etc (which upset me for sure).........then oh my the site sent me a link with all my old familiar things attached, including the picture....................so here I am back as the goldie kiwi LOL. Today w/g bread, 2 sl with honey on. Things are a little interesting here (it being the tax time of year and also a little quiet at times) However I have drawn up the grocery list so that more fruit and vege can find the way into this house. Today I will be working in the bookshop so that DH can have time to get in touch with his artistic side (and begin to paint etc again). This is his only 'time out' thing and normally he is working 24/7. Water bottles to be filled. Walk needing to be taken...............yes golden dog is lining up for that one and bouncing on the spot.............lol. I am still waking up LOL Monday mornings huh??? So a shower will sort me out. Take care and make the choices with the consquences that you want.............hugs Esmay

Hey g/f you got a link with your pic too, how cool is that? lol.. great to see you doing well, and that d/h is going to do more painting...such a talented man...I too am needing to get some healthy fruits and veggies here..the cupboards are pretty slim pickens right now...payday is coming this week, so that will be awesome...hope to get my new bathing suit too, as if I plan on doing 90 mins of IE a day, 60 of it will have to be in the pool....it's easier for me to exercise that long there...and more enjoyable for sure...teehee...

Gotta love tax time...smiling, I'm still in hawk with them...lol..soon it will be paid back...smiling...may yours go easy on you...lol...

Have a wonderful day sweetie, love ya,

Hugs, Karen

July 24, 2005, 8:52 pm CDT

Diana

Hope you had a great birthday!

vickie

July 24, 2005, 8:55 pm CDT

Everyone

So nice to see the board being active today.Sorry I wasn't on threw the day,

I spent most of the day resting off and on.And we had family time this evening.I

don't know how much I will be able to be on tomorrow.I just found out DH is taking

the day of work,to be here with me on my birthday all day.This is a first! Catch you all

later

Vickie

July 25, 2005, 4:31 am CDT

happy birthday vickie

So nice to see the board being active today.Sorry I wasn't on threw the day,

I spent most of the day resting off and on.And we had family time this evening.I

don't know how much I will be able to be on tomorrow.I just found out DH is taking

the day of work,to be here with me on my birthday all day.This is a first! Catch you all

later

Vickie

YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY.  HOW SWEET OF YOUR D/H TO STAY HOME FROM WORK AND SPEND THE DAY WITH YOU. 

SO NICE THAT WE GOT BACK ON BOARD BEFORE ALL THESE JULY BIRTHDAYS AS IT HAS GIVEN US A CHANCE TO WISH EVERYONE A GREAT DAY AND A GREAT YEAR.  TAKE CARE SWEET FRIEND. Love and Hugs, Shirley

July 25, 2005, 4:36 am CDT

KAREN, YOU MAKE THE WORLD A BRIGHTER PLACE.

I'M STARTING TO CELEBRATE YOUR TUESDAY, JULY 26TH BIRTHDAY TODAY.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET KAREN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. (and I even sang it on tune) LOL. 

MAY YOU HAVE SUNSHINE AND A LOVELY SUMMER DAY TOMORROW.  / LOVE AND HUGS, SHIRLEY

July 25, 2005, 4:52 am CDT

NEECEY, CAROL, BEV BB, DIANE KIRCHBABE, KATY, RAVEN, TERESA

NEECEY, WE ARE ALL MISSING YOU AND HOPE ALL IS WELL AND THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO GET BACK ON THE BOARD WITHOUT TOO MUCH OF A STRUGGLE.  WE ARE STARTING TO GET USED TO THIS NEW REVISED BOARD AND IT GETS EASIER EVERY DAY. 

CAROL, HOW ARE YOU.  WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU ON BOARD, YOU ARE ALWAYS GREATLY MISSED WHEN YOU ARE AWAY.

HI BEV - STILL GETTING AROUND ON THIS NEW BOARD AND DO NOT RECALL SEEING YOU HERE.  THINKING OF YOU AND HOPING TO SEE YOU SOON.  KEEP WELL.

DIANE - PLEASE CHECK IN WITH US AS YOU ARE MISSED.  HOPE ALL IS WELL.

KATY - HOPE THIS FIND YOU WELL.  WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU AND LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU.

RAVEN, RAVEN, RAVEN - WHERE ARE YOU.  HOPE YOU CAN FIND US AS WE ARE MISSING YOU AND WOULD LIKE TO HEAR ABOUT ALL YOUR PROGRESS ON YOUR LAND.

TERESA - MISSING YOU, HOPE WORK IS GOING WELL.

LOVE AND HUGS, SHIRLEY

July 25, 2005, 5:01 am CDT

SUSIE, MIDGE

SUSIE - I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU AND YOUR TRIP TO B.C.  WISH I COULD BE THERE WITH YOU AS I KNOW YOU WILL HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME.  WE WILL ALL EXPECT HOUR TO HOUR DETAILS OF YOUR DAILY EVENTS  AS WE ALL WANT TO LAUGH RIGHT ALONG WITH YOU. 

MIDGE - MISSING YOU AND HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER.  HOPE YOU HAVE FOUND THE NEW REVISED BOARD.

LOVE AND HUGS, SHIRLEY

July 25, 2005, 6:25 am CDT

Good Morning

Hello Ladies

Well I don't know about getting all my old information back.....but I'm on line and that's the main thing. ......I think what messes us up or I should say ME up is that I have several mailboxes and several passwords that when you are using passwords for all the different site you belong things get a little messed up ........

For right now I'll go with what I have while on board and eventually hope to come back on line as what I left off as........however, if it takes me much longer I'll forget what and who I was anyway. I did do the link sent but still couldn't get on.....since it says hit here and we'll send you your old passward etc....and I did that but I didn't receive an email to EITHER mail box......ya know figuring it must be that I'm messing up the mailboxes with the passwords.........like I said I'm here now so I'm glad...........

CHILLY

July 25, 2005, 6:31 am CDT

INTERESTING

ONE OBSERVATION ........I SURE WISH BEFORE THEY CHANGE THIS BOARD AROUND THEY WOULD TEST IT OUT AS FAR AS FUNCTIONALITY.........NOT WITH COMPUTER GURUS EITHER........YOU KNOW IS IT USER FRIENDLY TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC.....TO THE NOTICE COMPUTER PERSON UP TO THE EINSTEINS.........

IF A PERSON HAS LIMITED COMPUTER SKILLS THIS IS NOT THE FRIENDLIEST PLACE TO COME. I HAVE FRIENDS ACROSS THE COUNTRY THAT THERE'S NO USE TELLING THEM ABOUT THIS SITE CAUSE THERE'S NO WAY THEY WOULD BE ABLE TO NEGOTIATE THROUGH.........YES TO A TRAINED EYE YOU MAY BE ABLE TO ACCESS AND GLIDE THROUGH EVERYTHING WITH EASE BUT I THINK A LOT OF PEOPLE WON'T EVEN BOTHER........THEY'LL GO TO WW AND NOT HAVE THE HASSLE.

JUST MY THOUGHTS FOR WHATEVER THAT'S WORTH. CHILLY

July 25, 2005, 7:05 am CDT

Shirley

YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY. HOW SWEET OF YOUR D/H TO STAY HOME FROM WORK AND SPEND THE DAY WITH YOU.

SO NICE THAT WE GOT BACK ON BOARD BEFORE ALL THESE JULY BIRTHDAYS AS IT HAS GIVEN US A CHANCE TO WISH EVERYONE A GREAT DAY AND A GREAT YEAR. TAKE CARE SWEET FRIEND. Love and Hugs, Shirley

Thank you my friend,

DH was alittle upset when I told him I wrote everyone and said I might not be on today,because he had took the day off to be with me.He told me he never expected me nor would he ever ask me to stay away from everyone here,because he chose to be home with me.He knows how important all of you are to me and how much I enjoy being here with you.So since he had to go do something real quick,I figured I'd stop by for a minute.

have a great day!

vickie

First | Prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next | Last