Message Boards

Topic : Over 50 WLC Community

Number of Replies: 4598
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, July 04, 2005, 02:06:59 pm
Author : dataimport
Share your story while giving and receiving support from others who are over 50.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 22, 2005, 9:22 pm CDT

mary

hello mary

I was new to the old board.Nice to meet you.Going on vacation

huh,hope you enjoy yourself.Looking forward to getting to know each

other better as time goes on.Sorry to hear you've been struggling

and gained alittle weight back.But only 3lbs isn;t bad.You will lose

that in no time--you'll see.I understand about trying to not return to

our old habits.The last 2 nights I have been eating late at night

again.even though it was fresh vegs.I shouldnt be doing

it.something I have to work on that again.Come back as often and as

soon as will be possible for you.

vickie.

July 22, 2005, 11:13 pm CDT

alittle surprized

I really thought the boards would be busier.But then it is a friday night and everyone is

busy doing family things.Hope everyone has had a relaxing evening. My wish is that Tomarrow will be a wonderful day, anew beginning full of posiitves for everyone.

I will say good night or good morning for now.caught everyone later

vickie

July 22, 2005, 11:26 pm CDT

I'm back

<b> <font color=blue font size=2> You could say that I was very surprised when I came home tonight and had an email from the good DOC'S website with a link for me to go to and reset my password.  I did, and here I am.Confused though. It looks like if we want to read any of the replies we have to click on each one individually. I liked the old way where we could just view all messages. This is going to be very time consuming. I probably won't do replies as such, I will just post to people as a new message all the time and hopefully others will do that too in the interest of saving everyone time and the chance that they will miss and answer to their post.

<b> <font color=green font size=2> VICKIE: It is so good to see you back again. Many of us kept in touch by email, but I don't know if anyone had your email address. We were worried that if the boards did not come back, that we may lose touch with you. KAREN: Good to see you back at both boards. I have not posted on the other board yet but will go back there later. MARY: Where are you off to on your holidays....someplace exciting or someplace relaxing? Whichever it is I hope you have a swell time. ALICE: Working hard and getting your exercise cutting the grass and then swimming.....sounds like a winning combination to me.  BEVERLY: Calm down girl. We will master this new format yet and even though we may not like it as well, we will deal iwth it and not stress out about it. Chin up, you can do it.

<b> <font size=2> I am off to the other board now and am going to try and figure out some more of this site. Love ya all. See you tomorrow.  Marion/BC

July 22, 2005, 11:28 pm CDT

Over 50 WLC Community

July 23, 2005, 2:02 am CDT

marion

Hi my friend.I was worried about losing contact with everyone here too.No I don't believe anyone had my e-mail address and I didn't have anyone's from here either.I am so happy to be back here.I havnt really thought of the newness of the boards yet.I was to excited about being able to get back in touch with everyone to care much about the changes.lol I figured out how to find the board and post.I was happy.

I also strated anew board it's called :

" we don't have to this alone anymore."

I am not leaving here,I truely enjoy being with all of you here.And missed everyone more then I can say.This new board is a positive way to help me to face my fears of reaching out there.I hope you and others from here will come and check it out.and maybe post there as well from time to time.I want it to be a positive place like everyone here has shown me a board can be.

I am so thrilled to see you again.getting use to all this will take alittle time,but we will get the hang of it.what matters is we're together again.

I was still up cause 1 dh had to go into work at 3am 2 daughter had to be up early to get ready for work--she has to walk this morning due to dh being at work.3 I am just so excited about the boards being back up.plus it's rain here alot--so my body is reacting to the weather.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone again.take care hun!I will talk with you again soon.I am still alittle slow at the typing .so It might take me afew to respond to the posts but I will .

vickie

July 23, 2005, 2:50 am CDT

going to get off here for now

I am going to try and rest alittle bit.and give my fingers abreak.will caught everyone later.

GOOD MORNING ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL,WONDERFUL LADIES.

BYE FOR NOW

VICKIE

July 23, 2005, 2:54 am CDT

karen this is a rewrite of my last post to you

sorry I meesed that posting up.I rewrote it here so you could read it easier.

Wow what exciting news-a new full time job,congrats Hun.It's wonderful to hear your

weight is coming down for you again.I'm so proud of you! and your achivements.I am

sorry for all the mispelled words in my last post.DH had rearranged my computer setup

and the screen is alittle to far away for me.I will have him rechange it now that we are

up and running here on the boards.

I am so happy for you! Keep up the great work your doing for yourself.

Thanks I will have a great evening now That we 're all able to get back together.Even

Dh would ask me acouple of thimes a day--if the boards were back yet.He knew how

much being here meant to me,and how much being here was greatly helping me.

well I will go for now.hope you have a relaxing evening

vickie

July 23, 2005, 2:55 am CDT

everyone

ok I'm really leaving now lol I just wanted to fix my posting to karen so she could read it.

bye for real

vickie

July 23, 2005, 3:19 am CDT

Hi all

<b><font color=blue size=2> Its me Bevo calling in to see how this new system works.. I couldn't find Favourites  but will look properly later. I just wanted to say HALLOOOOO to every one... Bevo xxx

July 23, 2005, 3:26 am CDT

Oh no color didn't work...

<b><font color=blue size=2> Lets try again  Feels funny all this doesn't it??Thanks to all of you who wished me Happy Birthday after I grumbled on the  e-mail.. All your wishes were really appreciated.. Have been celebrating again today with my mum and family as Mum turned 80!!! Pretty big milestone,..... Well I'm gunna see if the colour worked this time  Bevo xxx

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next | Last