Message Boards

Topic : Over 50 WLC Community

Number of Replies: 4598
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, July 04, 2005, 02:06:59 pm
Author : dataimport
Share your story while giving and receiving support from others who are over 50.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 23, 2005, 3:29 am CDT

Phooey

Phooey Looks like I have to learn colour programming again.... YOOO HOOO>>>> K A R E N   >>>>W H E R E  ARE YOUUUUUUU ???? Bevo xxx

July 23, 2005, 4:53 am CDT

HOO BL***Y RAY !!

AT LAST .......LET ME TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK DR PHIL ,FOR KEEPING US SO WELL INFORMED !!!!!!!&  MAKING THE TRANSITION SO !...SO !...WHAT'S THE WORD ...SO MANY COME TO MIND ..!  AWKWARD IS ONE ..!!.......OK  ...moan over ....i have far more exciting news GUESS WHO IS GOING TO BE WINGING HER WAY ACROSS THE POND IN  7 WEEKS ???????...ME !!  ....YES ME !!....i know ....i know ! isnt it amazing !! ..& guess who's meeting me at Vancouver Airport??????? Pooz & Karen !!! how great is that ....!! sooo watch this space ......lol,....its soo good to be back with you all & thanks for the constant emails from you all ...it really did stop me from getting withdrawl symptoms ...lol ,& kept me ....sort of focused ...lol...Take care all Love as always Susie xx

July 23, 2005, 6:49 am CDT

WHA LA

HOW ABOUT GRUMPY HOW COME THAT ISN'T A CHOICE!!!!

HELLO LADIES I HAVEN'T READ YOUR POSTINGS AND I WILL HAVE TO DO THAT LATER. JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW I FINALLY GOT ON. I THINK THIS WILL PROBABLY TAKE A WHILE FOR US TO GET USE TO BUT IT OUGHT TO WORK OUT FINE. JUST HANG IN THERE. CHANGE SOMETIMES TAKES A WHILE TO GET USE TO.

OKAY SO STICK WITH US DEARIES AND I DON'T RECOMMEND GIVING ALL THAT PERSONAL INFORMATION .....FOR WHAT THAT'S WORTH.

HUGS

CHILLY

July 23, 2005, 6:52 am CDT

((((((BEVERLY)))))))

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISSY MISS. SEE WE GOT BACK JUST IN TIME TO WISH YOU WELL.

I'M HAPPY TO SAY MINE IS TOMORROW AND WE'RE GOING OUT TO EAT.......CONSIDERING THE HEAT INDEX WILL BE OVER 105 DEGREES THANK HEAVENS!!!!!

July 23, 2005, 6:54 am CDT

BEVO - POOZ-KAREN

NOW THAT'S AN INTERESTING BUNCH TO BE PAINTING THE TOWN........ENJOY

July 23, 2005, 6:57 am CDT

WELL I CAN THINK OF A FEW CHOICE WORDS

AT LAST .......LET ME TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TOTHANK DR PHIL ,FOR KEEPING US SO WELL INFORMED !!!!!!!& MAKING THE TRANSITION SO !...SO !...WHAT'S THE WORD ...SO MANY COME TO MIND ..! AWKWARD IS ONE ..!!.......OK ...moan over ....i have farmore exciting news GUESS WHO IS GOING TO BE WINGING HER WAY ACROSS THE POND IN 7 WEEKS ???????...ME !! ....YES ME !!....i know ....i know ! isnt it amazing !! ..& guess who's meeting me at Vancouver Airport??????? Pooz & Karen !!! how great is that ....!! sooo watch this space ......lol,....its soo good to be back with you all & thanks for the constant emails from you all ...it really did stop me from getting withdrawl symptoms ...lol ,& kept me ....sort of focused ...lol...Take care all Love as always Susie xx

BUT I'LL KEEP IT CLEAN AS THE MODERATOR WOULD PROBABLY HAVE TO DELETE WHAT I SAY. SUSIE YOU ARE SO CUTE..............

WAIT A MINUTE POOZ AND KAREN ARE MEETING YOU AT THE AIRPORT.........WHOA I GOT MIXED UP AND PUT BEVO DOWN IN AN EMAIL........I'LL HAVE TO SEE IF I CAN RE CAPTURE IT......OH WELL.

HAVE A GREAT TIME.

July 23, 2005, 6:58 am CDT

LATER ALLEGATORS

OKAY I'M SIGNING OFF. AT LEAST I KNOW WHERE EVERYBODY IS. HAVE A GOOD DAY GIRLFRIENDS.

July 23, 2005, 7:17 am CDT

Over 50 WLC Community

OKAY I'M SIGNING OFF. AT LEAST I KNOW WHERE EVERYBODY IS. HAVE A GOOD DAY GIRLFRIENDS.

Hi Chilly ...."Hope you have a lovely birthday !...isnt it wonderful ,,,,,all this (new board )  "AND"  the Menopause  .....who am i ?...what was that ...?what am i supposed to be doing ?.....lol,lol, & they expect us to navigate ourselves   all around this ....!!..oh well as Karen always says (bless her little cotton socks .....an English saying ...lol)"AND THIS TOO SHALL PASS.."...thankyou Karen ,this saying keeps me going ..often !!..once again hope you have a lovely day tomorrow Love As Always Susie xx 

July 23, 2005, 7:21 am CDT

BLONDE MOMENT ! OR TWO OR THREE ,LOL

OK ...HELP..!!!!!!! . how do i get a little picture by my posts ....just gone blank & cant seem to find the "tricks" thingy we had before ......."Ciest La Vie ",love as always Susie xx

July 23, 2005, 10:10 am CDT

Hi there Bevo

Phooey Looks like I have to learn colour programming again.... YOOO HOOO>>>> K A R E N >>>>W H E R E ARE YOUUUUUUU ???? Bevo xxx

I'm here...lol..Happy birthday to your mom too....smiling...truly is a milestone...

as for colours we have now 2 choices, red or black....smiling....so the other doesn't work anymore, no more graphics either from the looks of it....saves on viruses hopefully...lol..

Hope you are well, and will talk to you soon...

Hugs and love,

Karen

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next | Last