Message Boards

Topic : Over 50 WLC Community

Number of Replies: 4598
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, July 04, 2005, 02:06:59 pm
Author : dataimport
Share your story while giving and receiving support from others who are over 50.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 23, 2005, 4:07 pm CDT

handwork53

I was just getting started on themessage boards when they shut down to change. Just got my ok to come back on today. I am glad to be back and for support it seems like everything is at a standstill right now. Have to find out how to put my worlf back up. Hope to hear from you all soon

welcome,

glad you found your way here.Looking forward to getting to know you better in the days to come.things will pick up here once we all get adjusted to our new home.

vickie

July 23, 2005, 4:09 pm CDT

Esmay

hello,sorry you had a tough time getting here.afew of us seem to have ended up with 2 Id's threw this change.I am so glad to see you.I lost contact with everyone here,when all this happened.I have to be honest I have not been doing well with my water intake--it went down hill lately.But I am drinking more water since the boards came back up.and yes dinner is done and over for the day.Just 1 more snack to go.and that is already prepared and waiting.Thanks for asking!

vickie

July 23, 2005, 4:09 pm CDT

bye for now

I will be back later

vickie

July 23, 2005, 4:30 pm CDT

PST

Good afternoon, evening, morning or whatever, where ever you are. I see that the posting times are now in Pacific Standard Time not Central anymore.  How did we luck out gals......maybe they knew that we were the most confused bunch so they decided to make one thing easier for us.

I just got back from visiting my mom. She is doing so much better, almost back to her old self again. We always get so worried when she withdraws and doesn't make any sense or know who we are, and then she springs back.  I think this is her method of recovering after a trauma.

We on the west coast are enjoying another day of beautiful sunny weather and a nice breeze. Got to love it.

ESMAY: Good to see that you got yourself all sorted out and found your way back Made my day to log on and see your icon looking back at me.

Happy Birthday to all the birthday people over the last couple weeks and this week.

Love ya all,  Marion/BC

July 23, 2005, 4:51 pm CDT

Hi Esmay ...

At last I have finally figured out the maze of who I am here.........I now have two identities due to my not understanding the log in etc and not getting an e mail........it arrived after I had set up the new identity due to a long download of a 'friendly' joke....My computer is so slow I had time to go to new message board using the link you all kindly sent me. Set up new identity (because my old one was already taken ROFL). Then after going through the whole process I found my old 'clothes' lol. So here I am. Hugs to all and have you drunk you water???? walked a little???? and got your evening meal sorted already............no rush and hassle in kitchen later. Hugs to all. Susie Karen Pooz.............know that I am perched on your shoulders and hoping that you all have a fantastic time. Esmay
i think i have missed you the most ..so good to see you again ...thanks for the good wishes ,cant wait to actually set eyes on Pooz & Karen ,..if only you could be there too ..then it would be perfect ..hope all is well with you ,take care love Susie xx...ps can anyone tell me how to add a picture to my posts ?..i look quite naked ...........lol,

July 23, 2005, 5:31 pm CDT

where is everyone

Come on ladies, don't let this new format keep you away. We only have 45 messages so far.  We don't want to fall to the bottom of the pack, not after all the emails we sent telling them to get us back up and running.  Circle of Friends board is over 400 messages on it already. I am hoping that the lack of posting is due to good weather and that everyone is busy enjoying it and out getting their IE in.

Love ya all and miss ya.  Marion/BC

July 23, 2005, 6:05 pm CDT

marion

I was surprised at how inactive things have been here and on other boards.I thought the boards would be packed.I figure the slowness of the board is due to it being the week-end.Maybe not! I am getting use to this now I think.I started a new board and I have only had 1 other person there so far.Of course most I have invited are probably busy on their home boards catching up with everyone there and figuring all this out.And haven't taken the time to find that board yet.I don't know!

Vickie

July 23, 2005, 6:18 pm CDT

WILL TAKE TIME

HI ALL YOU SWEET GALS - HAVING TROUBLE FIGURING THIS OUT.  THE MESSAGES ARE NO LONGER NUMBERED AND WHEN I TRIED TO GET TO THE END, I DON'T THINK IT WENT THERE - I CLICKED ON 'LAST' AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.   DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' MEANS - I SEE SOME OF YOU DOING IT, I THINK, AS SOMETHING COMES UP IN A WHITE BOXED-IN AREA.

MARY - HAVE A WONDERFUL VACATION.  HAVE ALSO BEEN STRUGGLING WITH MY WEIGHT BUT AM BACK ON TRACK AND SO HAPPY OUR BOARD IS BACK. 

BEVERLY - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

DIANA - HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TOMORROW - IT IS ALSO MY NEPHEW'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW, AND HE GOT MARRIED THIS AFTERNOON.

VICKIE - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ON MONDAY, JULY 25TH.

All you birthday gals have a great Birthday and a wonderful year ahead.

MARION, VICKIE, ALICE, DONNA, KAREN, MIDGE, BEVO - When I figure this all out I will be back to everyone.  LOVE and HUGS, Shirley

July 23, 2005, 6:23 pm CDT

VERY CONFUSED

I AM STILL VERY CONFUSED BECAUSE JUST A MINUTE AGO I POSTED A MESSAGE WHICH I THOUGHT WOULD SHOW ON THE LAST PAGE - IT WAS ENTITLED 'WILL TAKE TIME' AND IT ENDED UP ABOUT HALF WAY THROUGH ALL THE POSTS.  I FEEL THAT WITHOUT NUMBERS THAT WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TROUBLE KEEPING TRACK OF WHERE WE ARE.  I'LL JUST KEEP PRACTICING. LOVE YOU ALL, Shirley

July 23, 2005, 6:30 pm CDT

shirley

HI ALL YOU SWEET GALS - HAVING TROUBLE FIGURING THIS OUT. THE MESSAGES ARE NO LONGER NUMBERED AND WHEN I TRIED TO GET TO THE END, I DON'T THINK IT WENT THERE - I CLICKED ON 'LAST' AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' MEANS - I SEE SOME OF YOU DOING IT, I THINK, AS SOMETHING COMES UP IN A WHITE BOXED-IN AREA.

MARY - HAVE A WONDERFUL VACATION. HAVE ALSO BEEN STRUGGLING WITH MY WEIGHT BUT AM BACK ON TRACK AND SO HAPPY OUR BOARD IS BACK.

BEVERLY - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

DIANA - HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TOMORROW - IT IS ALSO MY NEPHEW'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW, AND HE GOT MARRIED THIS AFTERNOON.

VICKIE - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ON MONDAY, JULY 25TH.

All you birthday gals have a great Birthday and a wonderful year ahead.

MARION, VICKIE, ALICE, DONNA, KAREN, MIDGE, BEVO- When I figure this all out I will be back to everyone. LOVE and HUGS, Shirley

as you see here when you reply with quote,it puts the post your replying to in the white box.Thanks for the birthday wish.DH asked me what I wanted I requested for the last 2 books of DrPhils I don't have.Thats all I really want.The self matters companion and relationship rescue workbook.then I will have all his books at my finger tips to learn from and use as a foundation to build on.Unless he writes a new 1. lol My 1 daughter gave me anew journal and pen as an early gift--she said she new I'd use it for my Dr Phil work.

it takes alittle bit,but you will get the hang of it soon.Don't give up!

vickie

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next | Last