Message Boards

Topic : Over 60 WLC Community

Number of Replies: 6553
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, July 04, 2005, 02:07:26 pm
Author : dataimport
Share your story while giving and receiving support from others who are over 60.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 24, 2005, 7:54 am CDT

profile photo

I see that when I post a message my profile photo goes right back to the original - I would sure like to change that image permaentlyl but then on the up side I can still use work on key 5 for maybe the reminder is with purpose!! LOL Joyce

July 24, 2005, 7:58 am CDT

Late Sunday Morning

Good Morning WOW's!

We are off to the beginning of a sultry day here.  Will be in the middle 90's with very high humidity.  We will be kind to our bodies today.

MAC - let us know where we are in THE BOOK.  I have mine unpacked and I'm ready to read along, discuss, and be accountable.  I have no reason to look forward to tomorrow morning and weighing-in, but I am.  I had planned on doing that last Monday morning but was unable to do so.  I'm really ready this week.

As you all know, I am still unpacking but will take a good share of today off.  We will tidy the "guest bedroom" and leave most everything else until next week. 

There is very little other news.  I will wait to hear exactly where we are in our study.  I hope everybody will have a great day!

FLUFFY

July 24, 2005, 8:05 am CDT

Sunday am.

It's another  beautiful day in BC.I am going out for a couple of boxes of blueberries to freeze,this am.They only come in for a week-from the coast,where they are grown.I'll go to my mtg.,then likely go out for lunch.

Reminder--for those who wish to-----tomorrow is weigh-in day and we proceed onto Key 7,"Your circle of support-unlock the door to social control."

Have a compliant day everyone.......Mac.

July 24, 2005, 8:09 am CDT

Photos

I see that when I post a message my profile photo goes right back to the original - I would sure like to change that image permaentlyl but then on the up side I can still use work on key 5 for maybe the reminder is with purpose!! LOL Joyce
 The Tech Team is still working on the picture feature.  It should be resolved soon. 

July 24, 2005, 8:13 am CDT

weigh-in Monday.......

Ladies-when posting your weight tomorrow-please remember to post all your stats at end of post.With all the confusion over the last couple of weeks-I need the confirmation of your #'s.By stats. I mean.................236/198/164  ( these are mine-just for clarity)..........Mac.

July 24, 2005, 8:15 am CDT

Over 60 WLC Community

You can go into your PROFILE and ask for Large Print. BUT it only gets large after you have LOGGED ON.

I have discovered that if you LOG ON first you not only get your larger print (requested) but you are ready to post when and if you want to. I was having trouble responding to a specific post - then having to log on, and losing my place to message I wanted to post to.

Seems like we are all having different problems - but problems of some sort. Replying with Quote isn't bad if the original was short, but the longer ones, now that's another story. We could fill up a whole page with Quote and our Reply. lol

We're learning, and it will be good to see everyone here. I e-mailed Diane today, but haven't heard. Seems like she was having computer problems when we went off the Board. Hope it wasn't serious and that she is enjoying the summer. But sure miss hearing from her!

Connie

Diane isstill having problems with a virus on her HD and isn't opening email.When she did last time msgs were all in some sort of strange language, not English. She said mine were the only ones coming in normal. She isn't even checking email at this time I don't think or at least if reading, isn't answering. She is also reluctant to do much because of the virus. She was in chat room this last week a couple of nights.

To correct spelling, I just hit backspace and wipe out what I typed and start over. However, I am also able to go to any word and correct. I haven't used spell check yet so don't know what it will do.

Off to church. Have a good day all. Hugs, Sandra

July 24, 2005, 8:28 am CDT

Question of Replies

Perhaps it would be good to simply post a message-and in the first sentence give a response to:    I really don't want to backtrack and have to click on view replies and then find out there aren't any, and back click again to get to where I was reading. How do you all feel about that? Laineybea

July 24, 2005, 10:50 am CDT

Over 60 WLC Community

It's great to have our message board back. I've missed all of you. This  new format is a bit confusing to say the least. Hopefully, it won't take long for all of us to get used to it.

I've been doing well with food and exercising. Although, I know I'm but one small step away from sabotaging myself, which is the well worn path for me. I'm glad tomorrow is check-in day. Here's wishing all a great week and wonderful numbers on weigh in.

Love and hugs, Rosemary

July 24, 2005, 11:56 am CDT

love this new board

This board is terrific.  Can add things, spell check, color, what more can we want lol

Hope everybody is having a wonderful Sunday.  So nice to have all that humidity gone for a couple of days.

Have a peaceful evening

vebe  (((group)))

July 24, 2005, 12:03 pm CDT

Hi Everyone !!!

Surprise....

I finally found my way here and will try to post... When I did my new password etc. I went to my profile and tried to edit it because there was some incorrect stuff there but I wasn't able to do any editing.... Anyone have any suggestions???? or answers to that problem????  

Also how do we make the font a little bit bigger???  Guess there are a lot of questions and will take a while to figure out everything on our new board...

Very HOT where I am, not as hot as it is for Joyce but 100 deg is HOT to me....

I'm not working today but will be tomorrow so am trying to get a lot of stuff done today.

I hope you are all doing well and all I can say for myself right now is that I'm trying my best to get back on track with the program, I can't get all the bad foods out of the house because I have my son living with me now and he eats a lot... including a lot of stuff I shouldn't be eating... I just have to figure out a way to deal with it all... I'm getting there though and with all the encouragement I'll make it...

Have a great Sunday everyone....  (((hugs)))  Peg (*_*)

First | Prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next | Last