Message Boards

Topic : Over 60 WLC Community

Number of Replies: 6553
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, July 04, 2005, 02:07:26 pm
Author : dataimport
Share your story while giving and receiving support from others who are over 60.

Join the new Dr. Phil Community! Currently in BETA, the new Dr. Phil Community will allow you to personalize your message board experience. Start by creating your user profile here.

For help and FAQs on the new BETA Community, please click here.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 24, 2005, 12:29 pm CDT

Quick Note to Fluffy...

Hi Fluffy !!!

Just got through reading some of the messages from the past couple of days and saw where you asked where I was.... Here I am !!!!

I know I've been gone for a while but I'm anxious to get started again with the program, I'll do my best to post my numbers before I leave for work in the morning...

I see you are very busy getting unpacked and settled in Wisconsin... I was surprised to hear that you are having hot weather there too... I guess it's all over the country right now... The little town I work in had 103 temp yesterday  and I'm hoping it won't be quite that hot tomorrow...

I plan on getting out beginning Tuesday and start my walking routine again and then get back to the Y as soon as I can for my IE  there...

Have a great day today, my best to you and to everyone.... ((((hugs))))    Peg (*_*)

July 24, 2005, 1:13 pm CDT

Good Afternoon

I'm hopeful that all the bugs on the new board will be worked out soon. Will remind all of us to not take to eating to vent our frustrations when things don't work as we would like.

It's hot and humid here in NW Ohio. Had T-storms roll thru this morning. I tried working in my flower bed this afternoon. Just too hot and the flies were biting. So I'm staying in and chillin'.

Glad to see Mary Anne and Peg back on the board. Welcome to the new Carol 1. And Dolly where are you??? I hear you chuckling as you read. LOL!!!!

After church this morning the men served a brunch. I had the scrambled eggs, sausage patty, and fruit cup of melons and grapes. They also had pancakes, biscuits & gravy and juices. One of the older ladies asked why I wasn't having the pancakes. Told her that I don't eat sugar, white flour. She wanted to know if I was diabetic. No, but if I didn't watch it, I could be. Told her that I have learned what I can and cannot eat. It's about making a choice that works for me.

I weighed last Thurs. Still at 155. Gin

July 24, 2005, 2:05 pm CDT

Birthday for Flo and Bev

I want to wish Flo - July 23 and Bev July 25 a Happy Birthday. I realize we have not heard from them in sometime but the wishes go out nevrlthe less as I remember them well and hope they find their way to the new board and have great success in their weight loss journey. Joyce

July 24, 2005, 3:25 pm CDT

new login name

Well, here at long last.  Quite a time getting here. 

now  login in for me is rainy234 . will take some time getting used to this  lol !!!  I do not adapt quickly to change  lol  .     for now I'm exhausted  lol.    Cheers to all.   Rainy

July 24, 2005, 3:28 pm CDT

where post goes?

Well, I find the first post did not get on the board at 6:30pm on sunday at all but stuffed in at an earlier place.  Oh well.  this will be quite an adventure....a frustrating but different alternate activity  lol  Rainy

July 24, 2005, 3:30 pm CDT

timely fashion

Hope to see you all here soon. I just discovered this today and passed info on to Joyce. I'm assuming she will notify everyone. Have been very busy, as I know all of you have, but it will be great to be able to see you all here again. I'm sure it will take time to get used to this, but that's what I'm doing now. Then I'm off to get things done before dh gets home from work.

Connie

Well I coul not get the first posts to fall in according to day and time so I can only reply to last post I read to post my post in a timely fashion   huh?  did I say that?  what am I talking about?lol  R.

July 24, 2005, 3:33 pm CDT

who are you

Just playing with the format, this is the 1st time on the board. Hope you don't mind as I play with colors etc.
if you have a new log in  name please use it until we get used to this board  lol   thanks rainy234

July 24, 2005, 3:45 pm CDT

quite lost I think

well I guess we non computer experts will just take a lot longer than some to get with this new board. I tried to add a picture and now I am done for today.   R.

July 24, 2005, 4:31 pm CDT

IT'S GREAT TO BE BACK

Wow!  It is soooooooo great to find everyone again.  I kept coming back day after day, hoping the board would be up again.  I didn't realize how much I missed it, even though all I've been doing is lurking!   It's made me realize that I need - no, I really WANT - to do more than be a passive bystander.  So here I am!  Present.   That's a big word for me.

I'd like to post my "stats" tomorrow.  Would someone tell me what the three numbers stand for?  Is the first the highest weight, the second, where we are right now and the third the goal?  Please let me know.  Thanks. 

Also, if the board ever goes down again, is there anywhere else that everyone meets?  Thanks a million.  Rachel

July 24, 2005, 4:34 pm CDT

A question for the moderator

Are we able to bookmark the "over 60" message board and return to it that way or do we have to go through the homepage and start all over again each time we want to return?  Thanks

First | Prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next | Last