Message Boards

Topic : 01/22 The Dr. Phil House: Teen Intervention, Part 3

Number of Replies: 285
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, January 19, 2007, 01:21:03 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
The story continues with Alex, a 14-year-old girl who moved into The Dr. Phil House with her mom, grandmother and aunt. Alex’s family asked Dr. Phil to intervene because they couldn’t stop Alex from prostituting herself to older men. Dr. Phil confronts Alex’s aunt, Enza, and her mother, Kim, about how their venomous relationship is affecting Alex and leading her to turn to men for comfort. Enza apologizes for her behavior with Alex, and finds a new ally in the house, against Kim’s mother, Jeanette. Jeanette overhears a discussion about her and angrily informs Kim that she will find a new place to live. After confiscating Alex’s cell phone, Kim listens to a voicemail from an older man, trying to contact Alex for sex. Private investigator, Harold Copus, meets with Alex and gets information on the older men she says she’s been with, so they can be taken off the streets. On their last day in the House, Dr. Phil breaks the news to Alex that she won’t be returning home with her family. Find out where she’s going and what makes her break down in tears. Then, talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More January 2007 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

January 29, 2007, 6:55 pm CST

There was no episode 4

Quote From: tirani22

hey everyone whats up. i have a question. what happened to the series finale of the dr phil house teen  intervention episode? i watched all of them and i thought there was supposed to be a 4th one. did anyone see it?

IF there were in fact an episode 4 where is the message board for it?

January 29, 2007, 8:21 pm CST

Where is the series FINALE?????

Quote From: bwmcalexander

I watched the shows and the last one I saw was where Dr. Phil told Alex she was going to the live-in facility.  At the end of that show it showed previews for the final show, which I expected today.  It wasn't on.  The last show I saw was last Monday, January 22nd, which is the one described at the top of this page.  There was supposed to be one more.

SO WHERE IS THE FINALLE???????

I am just as confused.  Nothing was mentioned at all today (Monday, 1/29) about why the finale wasn't airing.  Did I miss something????? 

January 30, 2007, 2:59 pm CST

Last Episode

Quote From: ashsmh

I am just as confused.  Nothing was mentioned at all today (Monday, 1/29) about why the finale wasn't airing.  Did I miss something????? 
I was confused as well.  I told my husband - YOU MUST WATCH this last episode and it was a repeat of last week.  I heard that it will be on next week, Monday at 7:00 pm PST.  Hope it is!  I really can't imagine that it could be wrapped up in another week.

January 30, 2007, 3:08 pm CST

Enza, Ms. Manners Coach

Did anyone think it a bit odd that Enza was showing or instructing a 14 year old girl how to eat.  This happened on Episode 3 right before Alex was consulted on going to a healthly living facility.

I could not believe how this person was telling her to put her napkin in her lap, cut your food this way, your teeth look pretty because you brushed them, etc.  She was talking to her like she was two years old, teaching her to eat for the first time.  Enza, you poor thing, you really are the one that needs to leave the household.  I really don't understand why she needs to be so involved, other than the fact that she feeds on drama.

January 30, 2007, 3:10 pm CST

I'm Confused

Quote From: bighorn

i've watched every show and look forward to Monday. Kim, is Toxic to me!  , ) She is gorgeous. so is Enza

I really don't understand your post.  Kim is Toxic, she is gorgeous and so is Enza.  Please explain how this relates to the situation with Alex.

January 30, 2007, 3:16 pm CST

I agree

Quote From: idamag

At first I thought Enza was a concerned aunt who was overreacting. I changed my mind.

Kim could have very well thought she was letting her daughter stay with an adoring aunt. I am sure Enza didn't say, "I am a vindictive, angry person and I will try to influence Alex."

Enza could have been mixing Alex up all along and may be the biggest part of the problem.

Didn't you watch Enza with Alex on the last show? She is a very nasty and toxic person.

Enza is manipulative.  She is a CLASSIC example of an EGO running AMUK!  She loves the drama, she loves the attention - no matter what kind of attention she is getting!  I'm sure this hasn't been lost on Dr. Phil. 

January 31, 2007, 1:34 pm CST

no episode 4?????

I tuned in Monday, Jan. 29 & was surprised that episode 4 was not being shown.  Does anyone know why?  My comments on Enza--very poisonous to Alex & family--nothing more then a vindictive, drama queen..  If I were Kim, I'd kick her to the curb & get a restraining order against her.   I would not allow her around my children.  Did I hear Dr. Phil correctly?  Did he tell Enza he was going to get her help, too, 'cause Alex needs her in her life?  Enza is the last person Alex needs in her life.  I think Enza is beyond help & Dr. Phil needs to take a long vacation, to rethink his advice.

February 1, 2007, 12:47 pm CST

01/22 The Dr. Phil House: Teen Intervention, Part 3

Quote From: cutie87

Wow!  this whole thing is very surprising... i have alot of hope for alex, She has a good heart and shes still very young to change. Remember its never too late. We all have to understand where this behavior is coming from (lack of attention, lack of love, support). The fact of not having the father figure there in her household or better yet not there for her or her brother since they were younger has really taken its toll on her and her brother. The mom -kim- YEA! SURE she had her problems but that does not mean she dosent love her children or worry for them, its just that sometimes as adults we  make BIG mistakes in our lives that make us seem we dont love our children or family and we're put into so much pressure to the point where you fall into alcholism or drugs. But in Kims Case there has never been someone to support her,  no one has ever helped her EVER.. At least not from the father side TRUST ME I KNOW! As for Enza She not a bad person, she does care. As a mother to a 14 year old im sure shes had her own little exp. Maybe not bad because her daughter has ALWAYS been a great girl. But what person dosent have trouble raising a teenager. Sometimes Enza's actions just get a little over hand and make her seem as this "mean" person. She has always been dramatic and she'll stay that way. I'm sure she has good intentions she always does but they get misread. Yeah Enza is a fighter TRUST ME! She always been that way, "its her way or no way!" And yes she does need her intervention. We all need some kind of intervention. But being raised in an always fighting italian family we know where Enza gets it from. Trust me in that family 80% them dont talk to each other for stupid reasons...either its sister to brother, sister to sisters, or father to daugthers or brother to brothers, or sister in laws and the list goes on.......................... So if your asking why this is the way it is. Well it comes from the roots since they were young. As you can see its always been a problem and always will be. But as for them being bad people no! we just all have our share problems. But going back to the subject I know everything will get better and Kim will be a better mother and alex will be a better daughter it just all takes time and expirience.

Ps. Enza is related because her brother is Alex's Dad

i take it that you must know these people personally. thats cool. i hope things get better for all of them. is enza's 3 yr old a boy or a girl? just curious. well ill ttyl

February 2, 2007, 8:52 am CST

This was just another attack

Quote From: kelligh

Did anyone think it a bit odd that Enza was showing or instructing a 14 year old girl how to eat.  This happened on Episode 3 right before Alex was consulted on going to a healthly living facility.

I could not believe how this person was telling her to put her napkin in her lap, cut your food this way, your teeth look pretty because you brushed them, etc.  She was talking to her like she was two years old, teaching her to eat for the first time.  Enza, you poor thing, you really are the one that needs to leave the household.  I really don't understand why she needs to be so involved, other than the fact that she feeds on drama.

Enza's demeaning Alex on public television is just another attack on the family.

February 4, 2007, 3:22 pm CST

TEEN INTERVENTION

WHATS THE DEAL ON PART 4 OF TEEN INTERVENTION ? CAN ANY ONE LEAVE A MESSAGE IF THEY KNOW  THANKS

First | Prev | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | Next | Last