Message Boards

Topic : 06/20 Snobs and Egomaniacs

Number of Replies: 103
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, January 19, 2007, 01:21:55 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 01/23/07) Do you know people whose egos are off the charts? Dr. Phil’s guests take self-love to the extreme. Renee believes that she’s right all the time and even brags that her friends worship her. Her fiancé, Chuck, says Renee is confused because he’s the one who excels at everything. The couple says their ego wars are all fun and games, so why were the police recently at their house? Then, Desiree says her husband-to-be, Anthony, thinks he’s God’s gift to women. She says he won’t go to the gas station without putting on cologne, tells his family he’s “sexy as hell,” and he even puts on stripteases … for himself! Anthony says he’s not conceited; he just has really high self-esteem. Is Anthony’s big head going to cause big problems in his relationship? Plus, don’t miss the hidden camera experiment that Dr. Phil conducts on his audience. Do you know a snob? Tell us!

Find out what happened on the show.

More June 2007 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

June 21, 2007, 4:35 am CDT

No

Quote From: zimexlady

when are these people going to grow up?  I'll bet they play "Go Fish" and Twister.
I don't think so.  I think that would cut into their mirror time.

June 25, 2007, 1:14 am CDT

OP?

Quote From: ricschic

You know, I've read a lot of your posts...responded to quite a few as well. Respect your opinion. You're certainly entitled to your opinion, just as am I. Maybe you want to read the OP's post again. And you want to call ME harsh?
 Is OP's other person's? Eventually I'll catch onto text talk, but being the only individual in the universe not to have a mobile phone, I've had to guess what OP stands for.
Assuming it is, then I've re-read the other person's post and we will have to agree to disagree. You're harsh and I'm stubborn, (or arrogant or both).

June 27, 2007, 11:36 pm CDT

Don´t marry her

I know you are engaged and "love each other" come on man!!!!!  you seem to be a very nice stable man. You can´t accept a life where you will be belittled all of your life. I could notice all your fiance's gestures and i can only tell you she will never ever appreciate or value for who you are. It will be so drainning living like that. Do not marry her!!!! You are soooo cute and you can find someone who is sweeter and who will value you. I promise.

First | Prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next Page | Last Page